FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ever Ran Into The Same Class With Same Color As Yours?

By Village-Guardian August 18, 2007, 23:31:46

Today, I saw about 2 sadidas with the same exact colors on my own sadidas, anyone here experience the same?

0 0
Reactions 19
Score : 1853

I see it a lot. Seems to me people see a nice scheme and they copy it. You'll see dozens of it withing a week of the first time.

0 0
Score : 950

Not once have I walked into a someone with the same colouring as me. My colour scheme is unique.

0 0
Score : 5174

Always with my sram (who is plain black) not only that, same equips. LOL.

0 0
Score : 1254

I've only seen like one or two sadi's with my colors on the right parts (Red head and red thong and white body = chickeny sadi) tongue One of them added me to their friends but hasn't logged on for a while sad Fun to stand next to merchants with the same colors though!

0 0
Score : 8183

A few times, at least twice... same Ginger meow...
(Couldn't tell if they had the same hair, with the Prespic set on.)

Black-orange--Faves. <3

• Cato
0 0
Score : 640

I saw a feca with exactly same colors in my guild (black hair, white shirt and red sleeves)

0 0
Score : 171

my sacrier has seen many copies of him.

red dot on hat/hair
black hat/pants
peachy/ average coloured skin

0 0
Score : 155

I saw one recently. I was kinda upset about it too. I really felt like I was choosing an original, and yes fasionable, design and then after, I dunno, 3 weeks of playing another osa that looked just like me ran by...needless to say...I *gasped* O.O

0 0
Score : 486

When I started playing Dofus I never expected to get hooked the way I did so I just stuck with the stock green cra. I have long lost twins running all over the place but only once have I run across one wearing the same set and pet as me. He was sitting by the resource seller in Astrub and I walked over and sat down beside him to see if he would say anything...he didn't and niether did I.

0 0
Score : 669

I do all the time and it's annoying. What's even more annoying is players with simular names as my chars. I think the name generator just takes recently made char names and jumbles them together to form new ones.

0 0
Score : 77

Yes. For my Osa and Eni. I just redid the Eni as she was only level 5 anyways. I did it because I wanted her to be unique and I had no idea red was so popular for eniripsas. Oh well. It happens and you adjust usually.

0 0
Score : 20

I've once seen a cra with the same colours. I think I got mixed up for that cra as mine =P

0 0
Score : 5

There are only so many color combinations. Even if they aren't the exact same they will be nearly identical. You'll run into someone with the same colors eventually unless your colors are waaay out there.

0 0
Score : 1098
Citation
-VW- :
There are only so many color combinations. Even if they aren't the exact same they will be nearly identical. You'll run into someone with the same colors eventually unless your colors are waaay out there.

Well since I went all white with my female cra, I run into people with my color scheme all the time. And it is the exact same <.< But technically the current way of coloring allows for 255 color choice and 3 color avatar choice, so actually the chances of a person running into someone with the exact color scheme is actually quite low, it's more likely that people are runing into people with color combo that is extremely close. Or like me, they picked something that is definite number like white or black. <.
0 0
Score : 50

I've seen variations of my Eca/f. Apart we look the same, but standing next to each other it's not exact. Like, one's a little more periwinkle... another more teal. I thought I had it on my Osa, as I coloured her in an icky way (think puke). Yesterday I saw a near match of her. No one is safe wink

0 0
Score : 835

my friend's name is kumu and we saw another guy named kumoo we joked about him having a stalker..lol

0 0
Score : 309

Well No name checks as ive only seen one other with even this slightest name nod to my own, but looks wise hey... dont everyone want to look like a bumblebee?

0 0
Score : 72

Can't say that I've seen too many like my eni. However, I have seen an Iop who resembled mine. ^^

I also wish we had more coloring choices and customization.

0 0
Score : 367

it has happened to me though my shirt is very very very dark blue everyone see's it as black u can only see it when ur fighting on my character card. and it is so annoying hitting yourself when ur fighting someone who looks like you

0 0
Respond to this thread