FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

People Changing the values to some equips....

By Windsorrhapsody August 19, 2007, 02:26:37

ok um i think you guys know about this but, ever saw a 5000+ mp mad tofu cape and 2000 agi on it? or have you ever seen a dofus with 1million ap? or have you ever seen a rat cape with 100/100 stats? dood this is a big issue changing the values to equips is attracted to other pieces of equipment of its own gender, which I know makes no sense, but I don't care. it ruins the game, i dont know if it actually works but people might get scammed to what theyre really worth? when you use the dofus it actually gives you 6 wis? that might happen but i think changing the values is only for what people can see but its the old stat e.g. 6 wis dofus modded to 1million ap , but oyu only get 6 wis. seriously someone might get scammed by them, even tho if it was real it ruins the whole game.

BOTTOM LINE: I think the "Edit" button and the "reply" button are the same thing.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 5174

Are you talking about forgemaging? If so, you can't forge something that much. Also, if it's maged, it's legit anyways.

If you're talkinig about people who edit pics or whatever to sell it, that's gay, but you should never click accept unless you're 100% certain that you are buying the correct thing.

0 0
Score : 600

i mean changing the VALUES, its totay different from maging, cuz maging only gets around +10 more than the normal stat(unles its crit or ap/mp or yea) e.g. dora 70/70. but im talking about changing the values... cant explain it directly cuz ive got to go in 2 min.

0 0
Score : 950

Theres a glitch that allows item display to modify its values.

Hence, nowadays you see the warning sign on the item display.

0 0
Score : 7681

The glitch only affects items when displayed through chat, not items actually put into the trade interface. I hate to say it, but it's not Ankama's job to make sure that everyone checks what they're buying before they hit "accept", it's the job of the person actually buying the item.

... also, why do you think the Edit and Reply buttons are the same thing, and why do you feel you have to announce it?

0 0
Score : 8183

I've never known someone to able to copy pasta their gear from one server - to another. But am told a myth? that it was? possible.

The Edit/Reply button are there for a reason; Much like the channels in-game. If one continues to abuse the reply button - it will make others think it is O.K. to do so. Much like the channels, in-game.
(Incarnam channel -- prime example.)

The only real difference, is that Mods in the forum have it easier to mod, that in-game.
(Reasons: Much less spam.)

• Cato
0 0
Respond to this thread