FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dofus over Christmas :)

By Mistr November 03, 2007, 14:58:59

Will dofus be p2p for f2p at Christmas like last year ?
It is good thing, because f2p people can try p2p....

Christmas presents were fantastic last year and i hope, that they will be great again.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 2580

Seeing what happened this week, I'm wondering if we should have a huge petition against it. And anyone remember the ROLLBACK???

0 0
Score : 11357

Last year's Rollback had nothing to do with the Kwismas area/event, but with a duplication glitch in the newly-released version 1.16 of the client. The two occurred at around the same time, but one didn't cause the other.

• DS
0 0
Score : 154

rauit, are we going to have the minitoro santa again? that drops the special candies and fairy works?

• that was fun.... xD
0 0
Score : 2580
Citation
Raiutaryuu :
Last year's Rollback had nothing to do with the Kwismas area/event, but with a duplication glitch in the newly-released version 1.16 of the client. The two occurred at around the same time, but one didn't cause the other.

-DS

Good point.

I will not blame the XMas event then. I actually liked my few days on the island.

However, the haloween event was so incredibly bad (and also the new farming policy), I don't want ANTHING new anymore. It just makes the game worse. I'd rather not have an event than being forced out of playing for days again.
0 0
Score : 60

will the monsters have a higher chance of droping skills or spells like realse or leek pie or emote scrools and guild gems rare stuff like that?

0 0
Respond to this thread