FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Question about getting aggresed...

By Kevrad March 11, 2008, 19:40:00

Okay, just a little background information. I've been playing for over two years, but have never been into the whole bonta/brak thing. So here is what happend, I got aggressed last night by a brak, my cra is lvl 134 the aggressor was a 193 iop. I had my wings down and everything yet when I lost I got thrown in jail and had to pay the one thousand dollar fine to get out. How is this possible? Can someone enlighten me on this? Not complaining, just wondering how the system works cause I'm really not into it at all. Thanks in advance.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 2744

If you are in the opposite aligmented area, lets say at Feudala, which would be currently Brakmarian. Regardless wether you have wings up or not, as you are ' invading ' their territory, and if they manage to ' kill ' you, its like they capture you into prison.

0 0
Score : 447

I see, so now with all the prisms being placed you can be thrown in jail at any time really. Well I suppose it just might be time to go neutral again considering the system is totally flawed in that aspect. Thanks for answering.

0 0
Score : 906

"Flawed" is hardly the word: that implies a serious bug, which it ain't. However, it is one of the several good reasons not to take an alignment too early (all the other reasons involve quests, orlevel 100 knights).

0 0
Score : 662

I wouldn't say it's "flawed" at all. I mean even if you have your wings down you are still getting your alignment bonuses such as free critical hits, free initiative, free hp etc (depending on which order you picked), so there is "some" risk involved for the benefit. But as you've been aligned for about 2 years and this has happened all of once to you, I really don't see this "flaw" as something which would deter most people from the bonuses being aligned grants.

And as for being agressed you probably were in the wrong place at the wrong time. If you were in an area which was being attacked then when defenders come to protect the area whether your wings are up or not you can get agressed if they mistake you for one of the people attacking the area, you may want to keep the orange text open and glance at it from time to time to make sure you're not standing around in a "hostile" zone. Rarely, if ever, do i see wing down bont/braks attacked for no reason at all.

0 0
Score : 906
Citation
Lightbrazer :
Rarely, if ever, do i see wing down bont/braks attacked for no reason at all.

You must be looking the wrong way, I see apparent neutrals (e.g. me)attacked all the bloody time, and I'm getting seriously sick of it.
0 0
Respond to this thread