FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

100 (10kxp scrolls)

By Catfart May 09, 2008, 23:40:59

IF i am lvl 13 and i buy 100 xp scrolls that give me 10k wat lvl will i be plz TEll me ur guess plz im guessing maybe 35~43 so tell me wat u think (I can aford but i just want to know wat lvl i would be if its not between 35~43 im might not buy )so tell me wat u think (DONT SAY ITS A WAIST OF MONEY BECAUSE I KNOW BUT I DONT CARE)

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 346

Unless you have tons of wisdom it won't get you anywhere near lvl 35.

0 0
Score : 2755

Wisdom increases the XP you get from the scrolls. At your level, you'll most likely have barely 40-50 wisdom, and for even that you'd need Adventure set. Each scroll again increases XP by ONE to 10.000... So its very possible you'll get low rolls. The higher level, more XP you need. At the most.. you'd be like level 20 from the scrolls.

0 0
Score : 2

Well, if wisdom does have an effect, and he has around 50 wisdom.. my GUESS would be around level 32. That is assuming you're getting an average of about 5k exp per scroll. Mush Mush set would probably help a little.

0 0
Score : 585

Instead of lvling my panda i lvled my lvl 27 eni with leak pie and other kool stuff (but with the scrolls i got to lvl 35)just to tell u guys if u where wonding

P.s Never doing it again XD(waist)

0 0
Respond to this thread