By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

server check 23:50 Dofus time

By monkeysoup May 31, 2008, 23:56:31

Not throwing fits or anything. I got disconnected just before I started a fight in the last room of a dungeon. Tried to relog and it says server is not available. Is anyone having the same problem?

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 86

i disconnected in the middle of a boss fight at the end of dungeon. Ougaa fight to be more specific. from the ppl i saw at zaaps i can say it was a server problem. half of rushu disconnected or so i guess.

way to ruin the game at saturday nights. like the only night many can do long dungeons.

0 0
Score : 653

Thank you. At least now I know nothing is wrong from my side

0 0
Score : 422

Yes, Dofus has had horrid lagg spikes the last week or so, maybe longer, all these extentions, and the change in 2.0 will help (i hope) I dc'ed in a ghost fight, D:, hope its all ok for you now smile, if you go really laggy again, it's best to turn off all your chats, and check your ping every now and then, (By typin /ping in default, it will apear in your "Green chat".) and let your turns pass, for the server to speed back up again. Hope i could help, Sparkles =]

0 0
Respond to this thread