FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Reboots

By howee-f June 03, 2008, 10:47:59

so last post for a reboot was 13/5/08... do they not care to tell us anmore how long servers will be down? it gets rather tiresome doing random logs to get a msg saying they are not up. would be nicer if there was a counter to let u know how much longer i have to wait, but i guess thats just me sorry to complain.

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 380

In the Server Status part of the forums you can find the following topic: Maintenance Schedule. It says when the maintenance is if there are no posts stating otherwise.

But I wonder where the in-game messages about maintenance have gone? It was a very useful information for new players/people who don't read forums/people who forgot. Could we have it back please?

0 0
Score : 49

ok go look at server status and tell me what it says

0 0
Score : 571

They only post reboots which were unforeseen...
There's also a sticky about this telling they maintenance the server EVERY Tuesday from 9.30 AM - 11.30 AM (GMT +1)
Worth reading those....

0 0

ok i retract last statement but have u noticed that it varies. maybe by 5-10 mins sometimes

0 0

and what happend to the "news" section of the client when u open dofus...mine never says anything, and i cant remember but last i saw it active was over a year ago. hmmm maybe i should change topic before this gets deleted

0 0
Score : 248

Learn to read. Maintances Tuesdays and Fridays from 9:30 am to 11:30 am. Btw i get ingame message when maintance starts, so i dont see a problem.

0 0

i can read how do u think i typed this. my main gripe is that under "server status" i would like a msg to say on/off. its simple its why its there or am i wrong. and besides i have to take into thought the usa with dst, and bst or whatever they use its not always simple to know if im +/- 1 hr and servers are -/+ 1 hr

0 0
Score : 1853
Citation
howee-f :
i can read how do u think i typed this. my main gripe is that under "server status" i would like a msg to say on/off. its simple its why its there or am i wrong. and besides i have to take into thought the usa with dst, and bst or whatever they use its not always simple to know if im +/- 1 hr and servers are -/+ 1 hr

It is very simple to figure out the time.
1. open dofus to any character
2. look at your personal clock/watch
3. change the miniwindow to clock on your dofus screen
4. look at the dofus time.
5. compare the two times. (example: 8:26 am ET (USA East Coast is 2:26 pm dofus time.)

now you know the time difference between yourself and dofus, you can figure out what time Mainenance is. for ET it is 3:30 am
0 0
Score : 4271

Do they even do a reboot on Tuesday mornings anymore? Either way... the backup they do every day is very reassuring. smile

0 0
Score : 1129
Citation
howee-f :
and what happend to the "news" section of the client when u open dofus...mine never says anything, and i cant remember but last i saw it active was over a year ago. hmmm maybe i should change topic before this gets deleted

Mine did that too, for the heck of it one time I changed 'languages' (clicked on the flags) and the news popped up. I clicked back to the correct flag and it was still there. Next time I opened client, the news was there. Few days later when I opened the client the news was gone again, so I tried the 'switch flags' thing and it worked. The news has showed up every time I open the client for over a month now.. try that and see if it works for you.
0 0
Respond to this thread