FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Godfather Fortunes is Here!

By [Admin] - ANKAMA - June 04, 2008, 20:02:21

That's it folks, Godfather Fortunes is finally ready, and here's where you'll find it!

The race is on to become the greatest Godfather in the World of Twelve - and the classiest of course! From now on, anyone who sees you wandering the world will know with a glance that you?re a Godfather with an army of loyal goodfellas?

And that's not the end of it - you haven't heard the last from the team behind Godfather Fortunes! In a few weeks, the goodfellas of the most successful Godfathers might get a few surprises!

Reactions 38
Score : -11

sounds good ! i like the idea but i dont have many people on email so im not goin to get that many rewards >.> but its great for every one

0 -1
Score : 173

I sent an e-mail through the fortunes to a friend of mine, but after 30 minutes it still hasn't arrived. So, I tried giving them the link at the bottom that it says is your personal link you can send to people for signing up, and the link leads to an invalid webpage link. sad Is this still work in progress, or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks!
Lil

0 0
Score : 588

Can you please post the Rules on here too? I dont have Flash on my work computer so I cant look at them. It would be nice that way I can read the rules before I send out e-mails.

Also one question incase its not on the rules. It states the time limit of how long we will play this but who would register(pay the game) within this time frame? Will we still get the items if they pay in a later date? Or if they dont pay we just dont get the moves and prizes?

Thanks,

0 -1
Score : 248

If there is someone who subscribes every week or will subscribe soon please post your chart names and time ul be online this game can be finished fast i p2p every week so if anyones interested...

0 0
Score : 421

I have a friend that i invited to play about a week ago, she joined and is a p2p can i still get credit for that?

0 0
Score : 69

I invited most of my friends before this happened, is there a way for people that have already registered to input who reffered them?

0 0
Score : 4

Im so sorry this has nothing to do with what you are talking about, but i found alot of bots and im just trying to help so who do I talk to about this.

0 0
Score : 1091

Hello smile
The rules meantioned about your jelly would move a certain ammount of spaces depending on how long a player subscribes for. It meantioned 1,2,3 and 4 weeks. I was wondering what it is meant by this, does this mean subscribing for pay to play or something different?
If anyone could explain this to me, I would be very greatful smile

Thank You!

• Rou
0 0
Score : 908
Citation
Roumo :
Hello smile
The rules meantioned about your jelly would move a certain ammount of spaces depending on how long a player subscribes for. It meantioned 1,2,3 and 4 weeks. I was wondering what it is meant by this, does this mean subscribing for pay to play or something different?

Subscribing = pay-to-play
0 0
Score : 588

I have invited around 14 friends already. Its bin 24 hours later and no mails have bin sent to them! When will this happen?

Also today when I tried to invite more people it says Im trying to add more e-mails then necessary. It says Im adding to many or something. I ONLY pute one e-mail. Why does it say this?

Also when I go to the msn contacts. I see all my contats. But when I click on JUST ONE contact. It says Im also adding to many e-mails and I cant send the invite. I only clicked on one contact from my list.

Will this get fixed?

PS: WIll we only get till the date it ends for the people we refer to subscribe? Or if they do after 3 months will we still get the prizes? I mean who pays within the month of joining Dofus?

0 0
Score : 9

I only have emailed 7 people.Tomorrow I might ask for someone else'e email at school lol

0 0
Score : 41

I cant even get to the site tho, is there something whrong?

Thx,

Tarasbulba

0 0
Score : 2

Whenever I go to the godfather page, I get the flash program to load, but nothing seems to work. I've tried clicking on both buttons that say invite friends, and nothing happens. Is there a non flash version of this page, that has at least the referral link, that we could go to instead of the flash page?

0 0
Score : 92

I just have a few questions regarding this game, maybe a mod can help or somebody who has advanced further into the game can help as well.

okay first question is about movement of the jelly, Is max movement 4 spaces per person? A friend of mine said they would play for a year(or at least pay for a year) if i help them in the game. I'd probably tell them it's best to pay month by month (which is how i pay) if i still get the same benefits as them paying for a year.

Second question, is the movement stackable? say my friend only wanted 2 months would i get 4 moves of the jelly for each time they subscribed or is it just for the first time they subscribed.

third question, it's similar to the second question. Ok, so if a friend renews their subscription every month do i get additional jelly moves? or is it max is 4 moves per referred person.

thats all for questions for now. (and yes a know they are redundant).

also, btw the referiing thing isn't working yet for me. I sent 2 via Lowa game last month and my friends didn't receive it and i tried sending it again via the reminder and they still have not gotten the emails. they have already started playing as f2p.

• bind
0 0
Score : 2077

The referrall link isn't working for me either.

All it says is "Page not found".

0 0
Score : 908

Just checked, and I had no problems loading it using Firefox on a Linux box.

0 0
Score : 105

i why is it that my friend pete and janice cant recieve my invite. i gave them my personal address at the bottom of the screen.

0 0
Score : 44

its not even letting me send teh email to dfriedns and i tried pressing link myself to see what happened and says its not a proper link sowhats wrong?

0 0
Score : 44

oknow i used fire fox and let ,me send my friend said he had got ti and i got the ring but my secound friend got it but when he registered it didnt give me anything why???

0 0
Respond to this thread