Reactions 12
Score : 102
Citation
kenqwert :
I have been trying to log in for 4 hours

rosal says on backup

i want my money back

blu-healer

lol ur not gonna get ur money back because when u created and subscribed ur acct im sure in the terms of use and aggreement that u are supposed to read(and i know rarely anyone does read it) but it prolly states that crashes or sudden problems will not be refunded
0 0
Score : 90

well that makes my day being ripped off

sad(

0 0
Score : 113
Citation
kenqwert :
well that makes my day being ripped off

sad(

If you paid by credit card you can probably have your credit card company issue a charge back if you want your $6 back... But then you'll probably be banned... But it might decrease the lag just a bit xP jk >.>
0 0
Score : 348

Dear All have anybody any official status info about this stupid server problem?

Lordebon

0 0
Score : 41

WTF!! its been 7 fucken hours of no Rushu

0 0
Score : 169

i wonder if it was some really pissed off player who failed dropped a turquoise dofus after 300 souls and finally decided to end the game once and for all. mmmm i can just imagine someone pulling a tony montana in the defence of his house scene (scarface) to a dofus server room

"Say hallo to ma little friend..."

0 0
Score : 8

Its been longer than 7 hours. I tried to log in at 10 this morning (UK time) and it said 'On Backup' like.. 9 hours. Getting a bit impatient now D:.

0 0
Citation
DragonPP :
Dear All have anybody any official status info about this stupid server problem?

Lordebon

Well i rerad on ankama news that the server's host crashed and they have to do a complete manual maintanance on most srevers
0 0
Score : 139
Citation
demonij :
Citation
DragonPP :

Lordebon
Well i rerad on ankama news that the server's host crashed and they have to do a complete manual maintanance on most srevers

Were you read this?-.-
0 0

i read this at the ankama support page-News

0 0
Score : 3

there is prolly a rollback coming i wouldnt stand another one so i at least hope we get the famous 'double xp week' and 'the sorry for the rollback' candy we usually get else theres gonna be a lot of people pissed off at ankama...like always lol but if i do remember correctly i remember ankama saying THERE WILL NOT BE ANYMORE ROLLBACKS and ive figured the guy that did the mistake prolly got fired but they put an even more stupid person in charge it seems just a couple of days ago we got another rollback and what we get? some gray weed that we got candy for and 10kk xp! wow at lvl 150 i could easily get to 151 with this!! it really looks to me like ankama doesnt care about anything at all since its been 7 hours and they havent even sayed anything about this server backup

0 0
Score : 44

It's been 12 hours the backup has been going for and I'm getting really pissed off... It's my last day of subscription and I can't get onto the God Damn Rushu cause of the God Damn backup...I'm not the least bit happy about the service...

0 0
Respond to this thread