FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[News] In Real Love

By June 22, 2009, 11:45:26
Announcements
It's always great to hear about the friendships and love stories that happen through people playing DOFUS!

The entire DOFUS team would like to congratulate Leyline & Arweena and JPSJPS & Jokra on their marriages, Angel-tt & Zenitora on their engagement and finally Dubbeldum & -Aliice- on the birth of little Mathilda!

You can see photos of the joyful events here!

We wish you all much happiness together!

0 0
Reactions 45
Score : 64

lol i found my 'real' love in the 'real' world.

anyway congratz on the baby smile and the other ones are just old news. jpsjps was agggeeesss ago

0 0
Score : 2705
cozwas|2009-06-22 14:54:00
lol i found my 'real' love in the 'real' world.

anyway congratz on the baby smile and the other ones are just old news. jpsjps was agggeeesss ago

Dofus may be a virtual reality, being a game; but all parties were in the real world, at a real computer, playing a real game. They enjoyed the virtual icons (characters) that they spend their real time with. In the end, the personality transferred to those digital pixels is real, and that is what we fell for. Then we did have to spend time in real life together.

For me, the time between playing, college, and getting Arweena to face her fears and get on a plane was the longest time spent together offline, the following six weeks together wasn't long enough, I knew I had to marry the woman, and spend the rest of my life with her. The only difference between an online relationship and a real life relationship is the ability to physically touch, everything else can still be done.

I am extremely happy to be married to Arweena, and with it starting off as an online relationship made the (calculated by mapquest.com) 5252 miles between us almost nonexistent. Yesterday we played to be together as closely as we could, today we play while being together (literally about 1' apart).

Cheers to those who find love, regardless of where they find it. smile
1 0
Score : 1219

How wonderful! These are really nice news/pictures.
I wish all those couples a good time!

<3 <3 <3

0 0
Score : 11431

Me and Comtosis are gonna be next smile

0 0
Alyss-Sin|2009-06-22 16:52:00
Me and Comtosis are gonna be next smile

GRATZ!

Just curious, of all the love being spread; is it all on 1 server? I know JPSJPS & Jokra, Arweena & I are on the Rushu Server, the other couples I can't place.
Other than random people congratulating us, is Ankama surprising us with something?
0 0
Score : 11692

Congratz

-xdark-osamodax

0 0
Score : 3792
discarder|2009-06-22 08:50:00
The only difference between an online relationship and a real life relationship is the ability to physically touch, everything else can still be done.

There is no difference between online relationships and real life relationships. That a relationship is online does not make it any less real or any less part of the lives of those involved. What you refer to here is simply the difference between distant and non-distant relationships, regardless of medium.

0 0
Score : 11431

It takes so much more to care for someone long distance that non distant you have to know that its worth waiting every day.

0 0
Score : 771

Congratulations, oh I am slightly confused in this, but congratulation anyway.

So this thread is about some couple got together as friends, then into a relation, all starting their bonding with Dofus game as their base. Used the game to interact, and became good friends, eventually what we all congratulate them for.

Personally, I never paid much attention about Online Relationships, and Dofus Love Affair, I have only assumed it to be a form of Roleplaying. If this is really what I am thinking, then surely Dofus can be no different than other online relation dating sites.

Surprisingly love can be splendid in World of Twelve, turning it to our reality. While obeying the Dofus ToS, things like this can be success.

I am totally astonished!!!

- GVI

0 0
Score : 561

Congratz you guys that have found your real love ^^.... Though I wish I found my real love sad

0 0
Score : 187

There is a LARGE difference between dofus and an online dating site. You go looking for relationships in an online dating site, on other on-line places where people meet through a game/forum, it just happens =)

My husband and I met through a gaming website forum also =) We had 16,000 km between us (approx) - almost exactly opposite sides of the world wink

I know how hard it can be, and how rewarding it is when it works out, so really heart-felt congratulations to all those lucky people =D

0 0
Score : 6

Now Ankama must make new Baby Class smile

0 0
Score : 64
Eddiedude|2009-06-23 02:47:00
Congratz you guys that have found your real love ^^.... Though I wish I found my real love sad

try sociallising in the real world. thats how i found my boyfriend. hell id never meet anyone online. for all i know they could be anyone. they may seem nice at first but whos to say in a years time or more they might actually show their true nature.

you shouldnt be promoting online dating or meeting anyone online etc. whos to say someone who plays this game isnt a psycho?

my sister made that unfotunate mistake.
0 0
Score : 3212

Congrats guys and girls..xD

0 0
Score : 1912

Congratulations to you all! smile

Looking for love, preferably from an employee of Ankama Games. Send me a private message. wink

-Rou-

0 0
Score : 509

So are these people Being displayed in this article are people
who met on this vitual world and fell in love and Even had a baby?

0 0
Score : 2670
CHOCAlOtEMilk|2009-06-23 10:31:00
So are these people Being displayed in this article are people
who met on this vitual world and fell in love and Even had a baby?

In a word: yes! These are all people who met through the game of Dofus, fell in love, and yes, two of them had a baby together. smile

-Wish
0 0

I know Arweena & I are one of those that had a baby smile wouldn't change it for the world.

0 0
Score : 526

Congratulations to you all =)
Always good to see these kind of things happen!

0 0
Respond to this thread