By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Lottery winnings

By Tonlee October 03, 2009, 04:17:10

I see that items that a player wins are added to their Ankama account. But where does one actually go to get a item if its won? I got the bandit bow which is still in the "Select a character to give blah blah" but its the only item in the boxes to give out. Does the bow need to be given out first or is there a vendor I get the lottery winning items from?
Thanks
Tonlee

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 11252

The lottery is on the official site, there is a big link on the side of the page you'll login, waste your tokens then they'll show up when you login.

0 0
Score : 1037
Tonlee|2009-10-03 04:17:00
I see that items that a player wins are added to their Ankama account. But where does one actually go to get a item if its won? I got the bandit bow which is still in the "Select a character to give blah blah" but its the only item in the boxes to give out. Does the bow need to be given out first or is there a vendor I get the lottery winning items from?
Thanks
Tonlee

The lottery items, subscription pets and such show up, when you log in, only one item at a time is displayed, so that you can assign different items to separate characters on different servers, if you wish. Once you have assigned the first one, the next one will appear, and so on, until they have all been dispersed.

Once an item is assigned it can not be moved or exchanged, even between your own characters, until a certain amount of time has passed. It will state on the item, in the game, the date that it can be exchanged or sold.

Hope this answers your question. smile

~Gilly
0 0
Score : 11252

To correct you, items can be exchanged between your own characters via the bank.

0 0
Respond to this thread