FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Favortie kind of Pvp

By Ramassee October 16, 2009, 00:12:41

This is considering its balanced. Please provide reasons as well for your vote.

Tell all your friends about this vote and get them to vote and share their opinion, even if they do not normally come to these forums.

0 0
Reactions 37
Score : 11282

Group of course.

0 0
Score : 2459

The one where I win, hurr hurr.

I think, in a game where there's a "rock paper scissor" thing going on with the classes, group. There's no point in 1v1 if you, or your opponent, already know who has the advantage simply based on class. Where you can beat each other based on a build it can be interesting.

But generally group allows one person's class or build to only partially determine the outcome, rather than being a win or lose right from the start.

0 0
Score : 223

Group /w a sacrier wins hands down.

Im a chance/agility sacrier in rushu still leveling up smile

I've got a plan! AP/MP gelano Emerald/Ebony Dragoturkey level 100, Dragoturkey cape, Aerdala getas, Aerdala ammy belt n dagger. 8AP/7MP xD, 20mk...

0 0
Score : 56
Alyss-Sin|2009-10-15 23:13:00
Group of course.

Hehehehehe Im with yah in this one

-Asurance-
0 0
Score : 152

Group, since I suck at PvP on my own.

0 0
Score : 1462

I said group because I play more of a support character. I like a group setting as well because it adds an extra dimension. If you're just doing a 1 v 1 PvP, one side almost always has an overwhelming advantage because of class. Some classes are very good against some, but lose to other. As stated before, it like Rock, Paper, Scissors sometimes. In Group PvP, you have many classes, so it makes it more interesting and more balanced.

0 0
Score : 9387

Group PvP all the way. 1 vs. 1 PvP just isn't working.

0 0
Score : 3404

Nothin' wins a good ol' gang bangin'.

0 0
Score : 3610

pvp 1-1 sucks ass. if i wanted to play that kind of game id play street fighter or mortal kombat with my mates after a night out on the binge (trust me its fun)
pvp group is good to watch when its special events (not that it often happens)

personally for dofus i prefer no pvp. its meant to be rpg.

0 0
Score : 622

Group PvP FTW!

I find it kind of funny that no 1v1 PvPer has posted even tho it has gotten 4 votes already rolleyes

0 0
Score : 11637

I prefer group PvP because:

-It teaches me to work with others and agree with a plan.
-If one person makes a mistake there is a high chance someone else can back it up or get rid of it.

-xdark-osamodax

0 0
Score : 226

Ya come on those of you who have voted or will vote for solo pvp. Give us some reasons.

0 0
Score : 654

This is a brilliant post that I hope Ankama would take a look at, it's not a big wall of text, rather a glance at poll results is enough to get the idea.

The results alone are showing what areas of PvP to focus on instead of blindly shoving 1vs1 down our throats, wondering why we don't like it, and adding alignment for F2P players to balance out the lack of interest. The solution to lack of interest in PvP is not more PvP, rather the RIGHT PvP content in the area liked the most, in a way that does NOT affect those who don't wish to participate in this mess.

The reason I voted for group PvP is that it's more enjoyable, the group balances itself out and there is no room for "OMG XXX BUILD IS OVERPOWERED!!!". In a 1vs1 PvP you usually figure out the strategy of the person in the first few turns and act accordingly while in group the whole strategy of the a team is a web of all the strategies of single players, when players in your team don't make the same moves you are expecting them to make you actually have to do the forbidden; THINK.. , and cope and adjust to different situations.. when they make moves you think are smart and improve the gameplay of the whole group you do a deadly sin; LEARN.

Chat and remarks during fights make the fight fun sometimes (unless you're up against a bunch of sore losers/winners that whine, brag, or try to degrade you, I just leave those types talking to themselves).

In short, group PvP feels less forced onto you, smarter, more fun, and usually balanced.

0 0

Bump, come on more people vote. 32 votes is a disgrace to the community. There are plenty of discussions about this across the board. I know almost every1 has an opinion about pvp and pvm.

0 0
Score : 447

i like pvp, as long as it isn't aggro pvp, especially when you have your wings down

0 0
Score : 3279

I didn't vote for 1 on 1.
How ever If I did i would impose my argument this way.
Some times you have classes that don't work well together.
For example:
2 vs 2 PVP
Feca and Sac
VS
Feca and Iop
Feca(is stupid) and casts shields on self and sac making sac do bad damage.
Now the sac won't do good damage and the iop and the feca will totally own the fight. Maybe if the sac was alone he could of won. (If he was int or cha, or maybe even agi O_O)
So some times classes prefer to be alone so if they mess up they know its THEIR mess up and they can't blame other people.
I guess this argument is better then the other one(oh wait...)

0 0
Score : 1747
Faruz-E|2009-10-21 06:14:00
For example:
2 vs 2 PVP
Feca and Sac
VS
Feca and Iop
Now the sac won't do good damage and the iop and the feca will totally own the fight. Maybe if the sac was alone he could of won. (If he was int or cha, or maybe even agi O_O)
So some times classes prefer to be alone so if they mess up they know its THEIR mess up and they can't blame other people.

Ever considered the Feca might just not cast shields on the sac, as this would actually not benefit him? You wouldn't AP-rape an ally either, would you? Group fights are about exploiting strengths and weaknesses. And killing their eni before they kill yours.

Group PvP is way more fun, given you have a group that actually knows how to fight. Group PvP also allows classes/builds that aren't particularly suited for 1vs1 PvP to be put to use; Pandas, for instance.

o/
0 0

o the sweet and wonderful pandas that got shafted by the headhunter quests. /cry.

My arguement for solo pvp (voted for group I LOVE group combat) is currently there are way better awards for it (stupid ankama) and it can be a valuable training tool.

0 0
Score : 2141
Faruz-E|2009-10-21 06:14:00
For example:
2 vs 2 PVP
Feca and Sac
VS
Feca and Iop

hmm lemme see the last time i fought a couple like this. feca casted sheild on the sac and himself. then sac started ccing . average damage. then feca started to weapon heal him. and both of them summoned cawwots giving the sac some uber heals on blood thirst madness. most of the damage was nullified for the sac and making him look like some immortal thing -.-
0 0
Respond to this thread