FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

DOFUS 2.0 - count down

By Own December 02, 2009, 01:18:23

Hi, i was wondering why the dofus website said earlier this morning there was 34 minutes left and when i came back 20 or so minutes later it changed to 22 hours and 43 minutes?? I live in Australia where the time is atm 11:18 am 2nd of December?? i want to know why the count down timer was wrong ??

Please
and
Thank You

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 597

Many Australians like myself are also wondering why that is happening. Someone pls answer us?

Also why aren't you at school or work xD if l remember correctly no one in Aus is on holis yet.

0 0
Score : 46

Yeah this happened to me too, two times and quite disappointed actually. It seems as though the timer may be synced to our local machines rather than pulling it from a server.

I tried to find out DUT but apparently you can only find this out in-game. This is annoying for those of us who are new to the game and aren't actually playing it at the moment - waiting for 2.0. I read somewhere that it's just GMT +1 but still, it would still be nice to have a correct countdown on the homepage.

0 0
Score : 2084
theinhaler|2009-12-02 02:25:00
I read somewhere that it's just GMT +1

It is smile
0 0
Score : 244

It is incorrect as it is done by local time yes. This is unfortunate, but it was highly unlikely they would be working at 2am.

Though, doesn't bother me too much as now I'll actually be able to play without missing the launch, well, by 8 hours. I finish work at 5 so I'm more glad I didn't skip work to sort it out, knowing there will most likely be a looonggg as download time.

0 0
Score : 597

yeah its 8pm for aus.

0 0
Respond to this thread