Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

no old characters?

By pascalsauvage December 03, 2009, 00:24:06
DevTracker

Do we have to start our characters over? I cant find my old charaters sad

0 0
First Ankama intervention

There is not yet a set date for the migration of our 1.29 servers to 2.0, but it will be announced well in advance.

See message in context
Reactions 12
Score : 11410

Go read almost any of the topics on the first page.

0 0
Score : 56

This isn't a beta where you get all your chars.... Its a new server T.T

0 0
Score : 597
pascalsauvage|2009-12-03 00:24:00
Do we have to start our characters over? I cant find my old charaters sad

do any of you people actually both to read other threads.... Yesterday l wrote a long freakin thread about all this!
0 0
Score : 287

Ankama is working on a way to transfer the characters, IIRC. Right now, you need to create totally new characters on the servers.

At the given moment, I suggest you start on the newest one, Zatoishwan, or go back to Dofus 1.29 if you want to play your old ones.

0 0
Score : 619

Dude forget reading other threads... Much easier to read home page

http://www.dofus.com/en

and yes i am posting it till all noobs shutup

0 0
Score : 82

Hi, i just wanted to ask if the characters we have in 1.29 will be transferred to 2.0, or do we got to start all over again ??

Please

Thank You

0 0

It's not that the characters need to be transferred, it's that Ankama thinks 2.0 still needs a little work (and many people, especially on Macs and Linux systems, are having problems getting it to run), so the old servers are still running on the old codebase. When 2.0 is a little more stable, they'll be converting the old servers to the 2.0 codebase, but even then, there'll be no "transfer". They'll still be the same Rushu, Rosal, Solar, etc, servers you're familiar with, with all your characters and equipment and stuff in the bank and guilds and professions, just as they were, just with new graphics and a new client.

-DS-

Score : 211
[MOD]Raiu|2009-12-03 10:32:00

Characters will not be "transferred". The old servers will be updated to the 2.0 codebase once the client is a little more stable, but the characters will still be on their original servers.

-DS-

Do you have any idea when this is going to happen Raiu? Dofus 2.0 is very fun and refreshing, i'm ok with playing with a new character at the moment but I would very much like to play on my Iop smile
0 0

I have no idea, but it may be a little while, given the problems many players seem to have with even getting the client running.

-DS-

There is not yet a set date for the migration of our 1.29 servers to 2.0, but it will be announced well in advance.

Score : 51

Thanks a bunch for these answears mod, if you already haven't, you guys should make a sticky about this, don't get mad on Amakna because i belive they are working on it.

0 0
Score : 82
WutaiSoldier|2009-12-03 10:45:00
Do you have any idea when this is going to happen Raiu? Dofus 2.0 is very fun and refreshing, i'm ok with playing with a new character at the moment but I would very much like to play on my Iop smile

So we do get to keep our accounts but they have to make sure everything will run smoothly before we can log onto them.

Tyvm, your a great help
0 0
Respond to this thread