FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[News] Two exclusive challenges on DOFUS 2.0

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - December 09, 2009, 16:45:25
DevTracker Announcements

Roll up your sleeves and take part in the challenge organised to celebrate the opening of the DOFUS 2.0 ladders!

In the early stages of a new server your main objective is to level up as quickly as possible to become part of the most powerful players on your server. We’d like to offer two alternative challenges!
  1. Be the first character to reach level 100 in a profession and earn a unique object and a title that will attest to your performance! There’s an item and a title in-game for each profession!
  2. [*]Play collectively and be the first on your server to level a guild to 30, and in doing so, win a paddock for the guild!
      These challenges are available on all DOFUS 2.0 servers: Crocoburio, Li Crounch, Farle, Agrid, Bowisse, Nomekop, Zatoïshwan and Aermyne.

Good luck everyone!

Here is the list of professions:
  • Miner
  • Lumberjack
  • Alchemist
  • Fisherman
  • Farmer
  • Hunter
  • Fishmonger
  • Butcher
  • Handyman
  • Baker
  • Shield Smith
  • Shovel Smith
  • Hammer Smith
  • Tailor
  • Sword Smith
  • Jeweller
  • Axe Smith
  • Shoemaker
  • Dagger Smith
  • Bow Carver
  • Staff Carver
  • Wand Carver
  • Shovel Smithmagus
  • Hammer Smithmagus
  • Costumagus
  • Sword Smithmagus
  • Jewelmagus
  • Axe Smithmagus
  • Shoemagus
  • Dagger Smithmagus
  • Bow Carvmagus
  • Staff Carvmagus
  • Wand Carvmagus
The different rewards will be distributed on each DOFUS 2.0 server.

The first rewards will be distributed following the DOFUS 2.0 update on Tuesday, December 15, then gradually, as the different objectives are achieved.

There is no time limit to take part in these challenges.

The item rewards for the profession challenges will be linked to the accounts of winning players for life.

The rewards are retroactive for characters who are already level 100 in some professions on these servers.

The paddock awarded for the guild challenge will be chosen by the server’s CCM, based on the paddocks available on the server.
First Ankama intervention

Here are the current top professionals on Zatoïshwan:

Zatoïshwan

• Lumberjack: Garibolo (73)
  • Sword Smith: Zabuza (32)
  • Bow Carver: Masterbow (4)
  • Hammer Smith: Sumonerka (31)
  • Shoemaker: Russel (46)
  • Jeweller: Szyszkawbucie (66)
  • Dagger Smith: Skankyhoe (21)
  • Staff Carver: Arya (20)
  • Wand Carver: Penicillin (15)
  • Shovel Smith: Ariakas (1)
  • Miner: Remedy (100)
  • Baker: Tyrannic (92)
  • Alchemist: Moon (67)
  • Tailor: Drago (44)
  • Farmer: Rokas (82)
  • Axe Smith: Nikiboy (2)
  • Fisherman: Merlin (10)
  • Hunter: Ninoly (24)
  • Butcher: Golden-sun (1)
  • Fishmonger: Caine (1)
  • Shield Smith: Bamboo (1)
  • Jewelmagus: Mei (39)
See message in context
Reactions 145
Score : 1344

Nvm i dint saw the profession farmer... btw wil there be more than 1 prize per prof?

0 0
Score : 1745
mathijsbekker|2009-12-09 18:01:00
Nvm i dint saw the profession farmer... btw wil there be more than 1 prize per prof?

Yeah - a unique object ánd a title. That's 2 if you ask me =3
0 0

lets hope so

0 0

Btw why cant there just be a gift to evry 1 and not a hunt nor a prof. a prof or a hunt is fun but most ppl dont get anything :/

Ps sorry for my mistakes in wrting still learning good english biggrin

0 0
mathijsbekker|2009-12-09 18:18:00
Btw why cant there just be a gift to evry 1 and not a hunt nor a prof. a prof or a hunt is fun but most ppl dont get anything :/

Ps sorry for my mistakes in wrting still learning good english biggrin

Not your fault you're Dutch ; )

And why would there be? The whole point of a reward is encouraging people to do stuff. Why work your ass off for something everybody's gonna get? o_o
0 0
Score : 662

hmm so basically us with real lives and a job dont stand a chance coz we dont play for hour on end. great. also multi accounters are clearly going to benefit more than those who only play one.

a race is never fair on those who have real lives.

sorry to be so pessimistic but its true. i work 9+ hours a day, have a pregnant gf and real friends dont and cant play as much as skiving schoolkids and jobless people.

on the plus side, curious to see what the items are

0 0
Score : 209

You have a pregnant gf go marry her, stop playing childish games and crying over the forums..

0 0
BurningPrincess|2009-12-09 19:33:00
You have a pregnant gf go marry her, stop playing childish games and crying over the forums..

Touché.
0 0
Score : 662
BurningPrincess|2009-12-09 18:33:00

i do have SOME free time. and this isnt... or wasnt a childish game. ive been playing since beta 5 years ago (well a week after beta) and to start with there wasnt that many kids playing. and those that did were quite mature. even the french who spoke no english were nice. its only recently kids are ruining this 'childish' game.

fyi you dont marry someone just because they are pregnent ¬¬ thats just wrong. and id rather you not make comments like that. there was no need.

anyway my point was that people who dont multiaccount and have an actual life outside dofus dont stand a chance.
0 0
Score : 6155
insanerules|2009-12-09 18:31:00
hmm so basically us with real lives and a job dont stand a chance coz we dont play for hour on end. great. also multi accounters are clearly going to benefit more than those who only play one.

a race is never fair on those who have real lives.

sorry to be so pessimistic but its true. i work 9+ hours a day, have a pregnant gf and real friends dont and cant play as much as skiving schoolkids and jobless people.

on the plus side, curious to see what the items are

ok first off im not going to make an inconsiderate personal remark like that other person did, that wasnt necessary.

i do get what you mean, i personally work and have a social life so stand no chance too, but... those who have no real friends, what else is for them to do lol? skiving schoolkids... that i agree with. there are thousands of them playing loll, and for the multiaccounters, if they pay for it then why not. its their money. i personally have 2. only use 1 on 2.0 though.
0 0

Btw Izmar sounds like a great event but like the race event i will not do it because i dont have time and all but Good luck to the ones who will do it and pls think of something where all players benefith like the dregg event !

0 0
Score : 450

Sounds cool i will have 4 days from tomorow to get to lvl 100 alch biggrin

[M-O]

0 0
Score : 7809
insanerules|2009-12-09 18:58:00
i do have SOME free time. and this isnt... or wasnt a childish game. ive been playing since beta 5 years ago (well a week after beta) and to start with there wasnt that many kids playing. and those that did were quite mature. even the french who spoke no english were nice. its only recently kids are ruining this 'childish' game.

fyi you dont marry someone just because they are pregnent ¬¬ thats just wrong. and id rather you not make comments like that. there was no need.

anyway my point was that people who dont multiaccount and have an actual life outside dofus dont stand a chance.

meh, quite honestly dude, I dont let it bother me, and I dont think you should either.

Will the differece between gettin the title/prize or not getting the title/prize really matter that much to you? How long before the novelty wears off? One week? Maybe two?

Let the people who are willing to sacrifice so many hours of their every day earn themselves something, good for them. I'll just go out and have some fun in RL, propably more fun than I will ever get out of the item.
0 0
Score : 450

Btw is it possible that i could be changed a bit, like everyone that gets to lvl 100 untill some day gets reward ?

[M-O]

0 0

No. becase u would win for sure because u are 90+ in a prof i read early and its nicer to have a low lvl like 30 or 50 so ppl can get there fast

Ps : i am not saying u may not win but ppl whit allready high lvl profs would win easy and i think now allready tat players can cheat tat way ..

0 0
Score : 2514

Just guessing, but I'd bet the first lev100 profession will be a Baker.

0 0
lazaustin|2009-12-09 22:27:00
Just guessing, but I'd bet the first lev100 profession will be a Baker.

naa farmer and other gathering profs
0 0
Score : 46

Omg... Right now I'm so pissed off...
Can't they just finish the whole full version instead of making these stupid quests and challenge...?

0 0
Score : 278
Freohl|2009-12-09 22:04:00
Omg... Right now I'm so pissed off...
Can't they just finish the whole full version instead of making these stupid quests and challenge...?

so true!!! put in real servers now!!!! ALL HAIL ROSAL biggrin
0 0
Respond to this thread