FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

More than 5 characters on an account???

By December 13, 2009, 19:49:25

I don't know whether this has been asked before, but i currently have 8 characters on a account ( 5 on 1.29, 3 on 2.0 client ) and when 1.29 is migrated to 2.0 what will happen to all those 8 characters? Will 3 of them be deleted?
Thanks, all help appreciated smile

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 11337

Searching some of the 2.0 threads will reveal this answer. Anyway I'll say it again for the 6th or 7th time. You have 8/5 characters. Whenever things settle down you'll still have 8/5 characters but you won't be able to make anymore. If you delete oh say 5 of those characters for some inexplicable reason bringing your character count to 3/5 you'll be able to make 2 more making it a total of 5/5 but you won't be able to go over that 5 character limit again unless its another special occasion like we're currently facing.

0 0
Score : 385

Erm, I don't believe this is an issue. you can have 5 chars per server, and the 2.0 servers are brand new. You will have 3/5 on zatoishwan and 5/5 on w/e server you played on for 1.29.

Edit: nevermind, I made that post in ignorance.

0 0
Score : 11337

Yes, as you've apparently figured out that's incorrect. You may have 5 characters total across all servers. However some occasions (Heroic server, or apparently the 1.xx/2.x dual server situation) allow you to make more than 5.

0 0
Score : 330

This topic came up on Zato a few days back when a mod was online answering questions in chat. Someone asked about having more than five characters, with the new ones being on Zato, and the Mod explained that Ankama have opened up extra character slots specifically for the 2.0 release on the new server, and those slots apparently will remain (but only for Zato).

0 0
Score : 40

Thanks it really helped =D

0 0
Respond to this thread