FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dofuses

By kitsuneshin December 14, 2009, 01:16:57

I'm curious when the final three dofuses will be released. This game has been out for a rather long time and I understand the idea of wanting to keep a game fresh and new, but I think at least the core of the game should be completely released by now :/. Dofuses aren't like other gear in that they aren't really upgrades of each other, they all just do a different thing. I guess I'm asking if the ice dofus, ivory dofus, and ebony dofus are going to be released into the game any time soon. If they have drops rates similar to the vulbis it'll take years for them to become common anyways.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 11337

We've had numerous page long discussions about why and when they're going to be implemented and the answer is always the same. We don't know.

0 0
Score : 385

Ah :/. Sorry for bringing this up again then, I searched and didn't find any topics like this. It just kind of sucks because having an ice dofus in the game would greatly affect pvm/pvp, and the other two may be even more powerful.

0 0
Score : 948

well they are releasing the ice continent when all the servers switch over to 2.0 so perhaps they'll release the ice dofus along with it.

0 0
Score : 385

Just read on that egg, apparently sometime last year there was an article in the magazine about ice continent. The boss will be a xelor who has the ice dofus ^^. Can't wait for 1-10 resist all and 1-10% resist all.

0 0
Respond to this thread