FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Drawing Water

By RoloLamperouge March 06, 2010, 22:36:33

Just started playing Dofus and I've accepted the Bath Quest one, Ive gone to all the wells, And when I try to draw water I can't, Its the same with gathering/reaping flax flowers, Is there some tool or ability I need, Im level 3 at the moment.
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, So is this because of a missing ability, a patch..etc

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 9389

Does the quest say that you have to get it from the well? Cause water is rather cheap to buy (1 kama a piece), so you might consider doing that instead.

0 0
Score : 2983

To gather flowers you mustbe the proffesion alchemist

To reap you must be the proffesion farmer

Rsnail

Editbiggrinarnit this is the second time blazerons beteen me

0 0
Score : 2459

You can only get water from a well when it visibly has water showing. When a well is used, it drains a little, until it is empty (at which point it no longer shows any visible water). After a while the water will restore.

1 0
Score : 185

Ah I see, I was already an Alchemist but the reason I couldnt gather was somebody had beat me to it,
So wait for the water, Do you know the option to buy it in the in, ive bought Milk and Lemonade,

0 0
Score : 25998
RoloLamperouge|2010-03-06 22:52:00
Ah I see, I was already an Alchemist but the reason I couldnt gather was somebody had beat me to it,
So wait for the water, Do you know the option to buy it in the in, ive bought Milk and Lemonade,

It might be a late reply but...

go down to astrub and buy water at the inn (1k = 1 water). note: there is 1 hour in the day that innkeeper is not available because he is busy watering down his beer.
0 0
Respond to this thread