FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

houses

By ---gordeous-- June 06, 2010, 15:58:18

hellow,

I know this might be a noobish question, but I'm not sure about it so I'm asking anyways

how do you get a second and thirt chest in your house?

I mean... I've entered a whole lot of houses on zato and all that I have entered have 1 chest (exept our guild house)
so, do you have to sort of upgrade the house to get more chests or is it just coincidence that I haven't found any house with 3 chests yet?
(I'm looking to buy one with 3 chests if that exists)

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 2316
Ok, here is what i know:

1) Small House ~ 1mk-1.5mk ~ 1 chest ~ 1 floor

2) Medium-sized House ~ 2mk-2.5mk ~ 2 chests ~ 1-2floors

3) Large House ~ 3mk-5mk ~ 3 chests ~ 2-3 floors

There are some special sub-category houses that are placed between small, medium and large houses that cost a little more but usually don't have more chests but have more space. Exceptions are the very expensive house, 5mk+ that may have more than 3 chests.

*edit* Houses do not upgrade. You can hold one house per account and the number of chests or the house decoration can't change.
0 0
Score : 1574
CloudyMind|2010-06-06 15:17:00
Ok, here is what i know:

1) Small House ~ 1mk-1.5mk ~ 1 chest ~ 1 floor

2) Medium-sized House ~ 2mk-2.5mk ~ 2 chests ~ 1-2floors

3) Large House ~ 3mk-5mk ~ 3 chests ~ 2-3 floors

There are some special sub-category houses tha are places between small, medium and large houses that cost a little more but usually don't have more chests [/i][i]but have more space. Exceptions are the very expensive house, 5mk+[i] that may have more than 3 chests.

*edit* Houses do not upgrade. You can hold one house per account and the number of chests or the house decoration can't change.

thanks
0 0
Score : 2316

Like the colurz? lol

0 0
Respond to this thread