FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Frigost Beta help

By ---gordeous-- June 19, 2010, 17:15:40
Fear no longer, citizens of Amakna and surroundings.
The day has come for us to move to Frigost, Many of us are looking forwards to it, many of us are scared to go, but only a few are brave enough to hit it up.
As from next week's wednesday~thursday I will move my whole life and all the living things with me to go check out on Frigost, the land of hopes.
If anything bothers you, or if you have any sort of question. Mail it to my Inbox (or reply here) and I will try to make a clear picture of it and show to you.

With other words, when I will have my computer back and exams will be done, I will download Frigost closed beta.
When that is done, I will be putting up my tent over there and capture all you want to see. Ask me things, and I'll show you.
If anyone is brave enough to go with me, let me know and post here also.
0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 1574
first post reserved for first five pictures

Picture one:

as many of you probably already know, this is the frigost zaap, stolen from google pictures

One of the dungeon entrences

another image.. assuming somewhere to enter... I'll tell you more about these when I've visited the places

probably the shoemaker's workshop of frigost, more info when I'm sure of it

no idea
0 0
Score : 1937

Lagg... I CANT GET IN FRIGOST xD the captain is being a bully

0 0

that's not a problem I can solve, unfortunatly... you do have a beta key, right?
you should most likely discuss this at the frigost beta problem and solutions or w/e the topic is called again

0 0
Score : 5027

That first picture is wrong - it's in French. The English one says, "Go play in the snow". In French, it's an ice extension.

0 0
GaiasForce|2010-06-21 00:40:00
Here are some random screenshots.
The beast, you have to kill it for a quest to gain access to Frigost.

here's a screenshot of the pinkwin dungeon

Gaias

from dutch forums biggrin thanks ppl <3
0 0
Score : 5027

The Beast casts some strange spells. "Beauty" and "Number of the Beast" are the ones I know of.

0 0

thanks for added oamoka

0 0
Respond to this thread