FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

double xp

By Czerem - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - June 29, 2010, 09:06:21

i dont know about you guys but i think there should be a double exp weekend or week that should happen soon for rushu or all servers, celebrate frig? maybe but it should happen

0 0
Reactions 64
Score : 3636

it would give me the incentive to play hardcore ohmy yay do it!! im bored hear XD

0 0
Score : 281

lol yeah same here id be playing real hard

0 0

lets bug ankama !!!! ALL TOGETHER NOW

"WE WANT EXP WE WANT EXP"

0 0
Score : 218

The celebration of Frigost is having Frigost.

The first new content in two years and your bored?

please die now.

0 0

O_O hey thats mean....i just started and btw...im not even high enough to get their so its BORING leveling at this point >=

0 0

how are u guna complain about double xp you go die

0 0

gosh no one needs to die just shut up and join the party for the double exp and lets do eeeeet!

0 0

haha im with you smile

0 0

uh..now when i say lets do eeeet...i dont mean like....nvm *runs to bake a party cake* mmm hell yes and this one isnt a lie X3

0 0
Score : 2475

Uhh no. I disagree.
No double xp. Maybe in 4 months. Or not that soon either. Best for X-mass or New Year.

0 0

noes!! comon....we want our exp....why not???

ah..what ever party crasher...*pokes* meh idc anymore on with the party

0 0
Score : 5798

First of all, I'm standing against this.

Secondly, it's not 'your' exp, not when it's something that isn't even owed to you (ie. promised to the players by Ankama)

Thirdly, have fun with your 2-person party, albeit it being slightly spammy.

0 0

X_X comon stop being mean...i know it is not owed to us im just being hyper and its not hurting anyone is it?

>.> if you have a problem with my energetic behavior....sry

0 0
Score : 1574
tayathesummoner|2010-06-29 10:59:00
Uhh no. I disagree.
No double xp. Maybe in 4 months. Or not that soon either. Best for X-mass or New Year.

QFT: perhaps to celebrate the one year anniversary of zato or sumthing like that but not yet
0 0
Score : 579

No double xp.

0 0
Score : 91

Um, if you don't want double XP then you could just not bother with this post. Or perhaps make a different post that is against double XP. The point is we shouldn't be fighting over something little like this when it probably won't happen for a while, if it happens,anyway. Sorry if i upset anyone smile

0 0

hmph...at least he was not a meanie about it X_X all i was doing was voicing my meger oppinion

why cant i be energetic and want somthing that would probly only happen for a little bit X_X

0 0
Score : 91
variarria|2010-06-30 21:23:00
why cant i be energetic and want somthing that would probly only happen for a little bit X_X

Ha ha you definitely can. Thats the beauty of Forums
0 0

phoowey...lol your probably one of the only people hear that deosn't act like an ass when i voice my opinion lol

0 0