Ankama Trackers

double xp

By Czerem - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - June 29, 2010, 09:06:21
Reactions 64
Score : 1936

I agree save the xp for X-mas biggrin

0 0
Score : 3774

You can have double the experience whenever you want.

Just expend your excess energy by doubling your efforts in the game, as opposed to spamming the board looking for handouts like some sort of street vagrant on a sugar rush.

I don't see the need for Anakma to hand it out to you.

0 0
Score : 3636

was...that towards me >.>

i respect your strong opinion as much as the next person

but to be honest you seem to hate me

(i don't quite know why...but that seemed to be directed at me, sorry if im wrong ka i guess im just not in the best mood about this perhaps)

0 0
Score : 1574
variarria|2010-07-01 02:36:00

iz cuz it's KA-Dofus, works the same as dealing with Dommex (no offense)
they seem to post very cold, u just have to get used to it. Some people just feel better then others fo some reason
0 0
Score : 3774
variarria|2010-06-30 19:36:00
was...that towards me >.>

i respect your strong opinion as much as the next person

(i don't quite know why...but that seemed to be directed at me, sorry if im wrong ka i guess im just not in the best mood about this perhaps)

Yes, it was directed toward you. However, it was hardly hateful. Your flurry of gimme, gimme, gimme posts simply inspired me to take note and respond with an observation and contrary opinion as to the need for double experience.

A strong contrary opinion doesn't equate to hate of the one holding the opposite opinion.
0 0
Score : 3230

Please respect forum rules:

Respect other users.
Insults, provocation or bad mouthing of other players are all subject to sanctions.

Be polite and remeber personal attacks is subjcted to sanctions !

//Zoothia
0 0
Score : 193

Go find a mob with red stars and there's your double XP. Do the challenge at the same time - there's your triple XP!
Don't sit in heavily populated areas! Dofus is huge, there's always good XP mobs around you. You just need to find them smile

0 0
Score : 2801

I want a double xp weekend, but just for me, otherwise it would be statisticaly disadvantageous for myself =]

0 0
Score : 18

Ah, it might make me seem indecisive but, I'm pretty much neutral on this subject but to give this post value I'll give arguments for both sides.

Double XP - 1. Lower players would move on quicker to the point where Frigost actually matters for them.
2. Everyone benefits so why would anyone really care if it happened.

No Double XP - 1. I have played Dofus for a while now and, it's one of the easiest games to level in. Which is good because it's fast paced.
I do realize it gets sort of hard and repetative at some point but hey.. it's a MMORPG I think it's supposed to be like that.
2. It's possible to create your own 2x XP, by hunting organized (Doing challenges with groups and attacking mobs with a high star count).

So as said before I'm completely neutral on this, you won't hear me complain if either one happens, just posting this to view arguments I thought of for both sides.

- Stryfe.

0 0
Score : 5493

I'd love double exp but the only problem is, my servers dead so I got no one to run blop dung or w.e with.

0 0
Score : 2417

2x xp is nice, but it wouldnt be too smart of an event. when you give them a finger, theyll want the whole hand. if you allow people to get double xp there will be more and more begging for special things, and thats not something that would make the game more fun at all.

0 0

ok i will just ignore him from now on sorry about that

0 0
Score : 18
variarria|2010-07-01 18:56:00
ok i will just ignore him from now on sorry about that

The art of debating/discussing is not taking things personal and not making them.
So just a wise lesson for future endeavours, try to stick to the subject and not to personal indifferences.
We're all born different and we'll have to cope.

And for the other person that was talking about wanting the whole hand thing, I agree.
I've seen it happen in other games, they make one of those events once, and it goes from annual event to monthly to weekly etc etc.
Not what we should be hoping for in Dofus.

- Stryfe
0 0

mhm i know i know im not taking it personaly by choosing to disregard what he says not realy what i meant lol

0 0
Score : 189

This thread is full of fail.

First of all, if you really really want to level up. Then get off these forums and go do it laugh

Second of all, you're definitely under level 100. It's not "that" hard to level. When I started my osa I leveled from 1-100 in 48 hours (nonstop craziness). Double XP isn't even worth it at those levels, its so easy to level already.

0 0

lol no life? wtf you mean you had have pulled 2 all nighters ? XD jezus your god

0 0
Score : 394

Come on, now. Let's not go back into personal attacks. D: Maybe the guy was taking a well deserved break after finishing off his curing cancer research and you're going to feel really stupid when the news says Dr. Atomicnuke has fixed the /world./ Or he's just got some time on his hands. So do you. So do I. Frankly, I'd be thrilled to hibernate until September, but let's not get into real life, and just assume we're all top-notch people.

So... double exp? I'd take it, I guess, but I'm not going to get all excited or demand it, 'cause the Dofus people seem to do what they feel is best, so it's probably not worth getting worked up over.

0 0

you know most of that energy wasn't rely demanding double xp it was just me being hyper so...you know you can have an opinion but dont bash me for being me X3

0 0
Score : 5493

Group + Wis set + Frigrost + double XP = I'm in.

0 0

hahahaha well someone clearly agrees with me on this

0 0