FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New Bots

By July 13, 2010, 13:51:21

I had figthing with crack crocks and sometime i see a private message who was writing this: selling crackcrock dungeon key skeleton dungeon key and incarnam dungeon key sometime it saied error(error number) and that i had been scanned from a bot it had 2 options type y for continue spamming and n for stop spamming i type n and then many spamms gone to my chat until writes not responding the dofus i scared too much i gone to close th dofus but it stoped the not responding and after 2 seconds it kick me from the dofus to the logging screen and a message appeard telling that my account had been banned! i close dofus and open it again but it telling the same thing until i restart my computer and then nothing said! Can someone tell me if this will have any effects to my computer?

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 1574
ecaflips-power|2010-07-13 13:51:00
I had figthing with crack crocks and sometime i see a private message who was writing this: selling crackcrock dungeon key skeleton dungeon key and incarnam dungeon key sometime it saied error(error number) and that i had been scanned from a bot it had 2 options type y for continue spamming and n for stop spamming i type n and then many spamms gone to my chat until writes not responding the dofus i scared too much i gone to close th dofus but it stoped the not responding and after 2 seconds it kick me from the dofus to the logging screen and a message appeard telling that my account had been banned! i close dofus and open it again but it telling the same thing until i restart my computer and then nothing said! Can someone tell me if this will have any effects to my computer?

hello ecaflips-power,
I don't think that's a bot but just someone who has hacked the game or was playing with you. Sadly enough some people are busy with that kind of things. How annoying it might be, it's the truth.

Next time you see this, try to type "/whois " and "/time" in the chat, screenshot this and make a post on this thread
be aware that you cannot just post the name of hackers/scammers/bots/bad people on the forums, so keep the screenshot close with you (don't mention his/her name on the post) and a MOD will pm you, asking to show him the screenshot in a pm.
0 0
Score : 203

Thank you! But can as i saw on the forum it need some ingame name all this characheristicks will feel up automatically? And another question i will write /whois and the name of the player and /time. after /time what i have to write? /time(what to write over here)?

Sorry for bad english! smile

0 0

yes, MODs have a tool where they can see this stuff ^^

all you need to do is type /whois and press enter, then type /time and press enter, screenshot, save and just post your reason of the post, complaint etc. on the topic, then do as the mods tell u to do wink

0 0

Thank you so much if i will see any thing spam like that i will inform it

0 0
Score : 500

Well I also saw a new type of bot. smile
Ya know, the usual bots are cras. Now bots are getting smarter and making Osamodas. They are also starting to do the tutorial. (Yes I saw the osamoda bot with the Starter Set, or whatever it's called..)

0 0

Yeah i had saw them too i had allready send a report with screenshots and yes they had done the tutorial!!!! but i thnk that i had seen osamodas too!!!!!!

0 0
Score : 3715

There is no use in panicking about it. The Mods ban them daily, there is no need to report them. Also, I noticed you posted in the Contact a Mod thread. The Mods here have no jurisdiction over on Aermyne so they couldn't help you even if they wanted to. You're going to have to go to one of the appropriate communities (Dutch, German, Italian, Portuguese) and ask about it there.

-Mentor 68

0 0
Score : 263

Hmm interesting. What does osa bot do? Same as cra bot?
got a team of osa. summon tofu tofu tofu?
XD

0 0

Why not? why mods canot go to aermyne i noticed that there is no an forum for aermyne on <> ????????????

0 0
Score : 741

~~ Simply because Aermyne doesn't belong to international community. ~~

~ Zen-Akhna ~

0 0
Score : 3240
Zen-Akhna|2010-07-14 12:16:00
~~ Simply because Aermyne doesn't belong to international community. ~~

~ Zen-Akhna ~

Yep. Depending on your language, you'll have to go to that forum. For example, this is the English forum, Aermyne is French I believe.

This is the French site I think.
0 0
Score : 741

~~ Aermyne is French/Dutch/Portuguese/Italian if I'm not mistaken... ~~

~ Zen-Akhna ~

0 0
Zen-Akhna|2010-07-14 16:10:00
~~ Aermyne is French/Dutch/Portuguese/Italian if I'm not mistaken... ~~

~ Zen-Akhna ~

It's german/dutch/portuguese/italian

the aermyne forum is on the dutch forum and the german forum (forth and last flag)
0 0
Respond to this thread