FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Character Name Change?!?

By leetard July 14, 2010, 01:28:35

Ok, so, I'm currently in a group discussion on Solar where one of the members said you can change your name (of your character) I laughed, and said impossible... yet others in the group came to his defense and said, yes, you can.

Basically, I want to know who's right.... As far as I'm aware there is no way to change a character name, without starting a new character on your account. Someone brought up Origines and said they have already changed there name using them... (which I laughed at also, because, as far as I'm aware, they aren't even available yet)

If I'm wrong, then so be it, but I'm pretty sure that I'm right. At this point, I just need an answer either way. Thanks biggrin

0 0
Reactions 8

You can go to the French Dofus Community site and buy ogrines or use your subtime to change your name, gender, colors. It is only available in French right now though.

Sorry, you lose today. smile

Score : 203

Eh, you win some, you lose some.

Thanks for quick response.

0 0
Score : 203

MODERATOR ADIKIA You are telling that ogrines are allaready on french servers!!!!!?????

0 0
Score : 1068

They have been for a while I believe. smile

0 0
Score : 2056

they're available in all servers. The kama exchange isn't in any server yet >.

0 0

Ogrines have been available for testing for quite some time on the French sites, I do believe since April. They are readily available for anyone to purchase, if you do it through the French community site. However, that is difficult for some people so they would rather wait until the understand what they're doing and can read it in English.

Score : 1574
ecaflips-power|2010-07-14 05:45:00
MODERATOR ADIKIA You are telling that ogrines are allaready on french servers!!!!!?????

a very long time ago, I think I bought my first ogrines like 3~4 months ago, and changed my name short after that ^^
on the english servers they work also, but you have to buy/use them on french community site
0 0
Score : 152

I just did a color change a couple of days ago. Basically you reduce your subscription time for any feature they offer.

0 0
Respond to this thread