FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Flute Prize

By Elusial August 02, 2010, 02:58:00

I don't mean to badger anyone about this but I've already received my Gobbowl World Cup competition prizes through the post, the only thing left now is the Flute. I was beginning to wonder if I'd somehow missed out on instructions on how to collect it? Has anyone else got theirs?

Thanks.

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 360

I'm still waiting too.. got the prize through the mail but not the flute.

0 0
Score : 3266

Likewise. I can wait, though I'll most likely become annoyed within the next two weeks.

0 0
Score : 1942

Atleast you know who won and who didn't , it's been One Month One Week and Four days now and the winners aren't known yet , how long can 6 stories take sad

0 0
Score : 432

Which community are you talking about? The winners have already been announced for the international community and the UK community.

Oh, and I haven't received my flute either.

0 0
Score : 1942

The Dutch one :x

0 0

I'll nudge Izmar about those Flutes tomorrow. (It's 7 pm in France at the moment, so it's too late today).

As for the Dutch prizes, that's an issue for the Dutch forums, not here.

-DS-

Got my flute today, and it huzzah, the /pipo emote! I'm a little disappointed that I can only have it on one character, but still happy happy. Thanks! ^^

0 0
Score : 2056

Can i see it in-game :3

0 0
Score : 5027
SilverAmphithere|2010-08-06 11:12:00
Got my flute today, and it huzzah, the /pipo emote! I'm a little disappointed that I can only have it on one character, but still happy happy. Thanks! ^^

Congrats! Remember I asked for a picture? Close up, high quality? I want to see it! biggrin
0 0
Oamoka|2010-08-06 21:45:00
Congrats! Remember I asked for a picture? Close up, high quality? I want to see it! biggrin

HAVE A NICE DAY
0 0
Respond to this thread