FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dofus on xbox live?

By Czerem - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - October 16, 2010, 21:07:41

i think dofus should some how make it to play on xbox 360 that would be amazing if they made it possible could make alot of money because i think alot of people that dont use the computer usually use xbox or ps3 idk something of somesort because i love playing xbox and dofus

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 470

they are making a wakfu game for xbox live arcade biggrin

0 0
Score : 279

sweet! smile

0 0
Score : 2054
Islands of Wakfu, And i wouldn't think that Dofus would be a good seller as an console game. Just the lack of rapid action. Not to mention the current map system :/
0 0
Score : 1149

I spoke directly on the phone with Microsoft's Larry Hryb about this a couple of times in 2006 (long before wakfu) and there is no intentions of adding dofus... Islands of wakufu as added later as a future x-box live game. I heard rumors it was canceled but seems to be on track again.

MMOs tend to no do well on consoles even though it seems easy enough to just plug in a keyboard and mouse. Microsoft did some testing back in the early days of "Games for windows live" and when they tested cross platform (PC and console on same server) the PC player kicked the butt of the console players to the point it wasnt fair or fun. Since Microsoft is in the console hardware sales game they don't really want to make the xbox look "weak" compared to PCs so I doubt we see too much cross platform on xbox live anytime soon.

I dont know anything directly about Sony and PS3 dofus, I doubt that would happen either. FF14 is out for PC now and PS3 in 2011, if that goes well you never know.

0 0
Score : 5237

it is possible to play dofus on tv (but not on the xbox) you have to plug in the computer, the keybord and the mouse, but all you'll get is a bigger screen

0 0
Respond to this thread