FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Leaving Solar

By Houdeani - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - November 16, 2010, 00:40:41

Hey guys. I am possibly leaving Solar and thinking of moving to either Rosal, Shika, or Zatoishwan...
I've been playing 4 years switching from Rushu to Solar to Aerymne to Solar and now wanting a change of pace ohmy
What is most important for me is a server with lots of friendly people who I can chat with easily. I need to decide this week! Any thoughts? Thanks for voting! biggrin

~Houdeani~

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 80

For the reasons you've mentioned above, I would recommend Rosal. Shika and Zatoishwan seem to have more bots than players and their market prices are unstable.

0 0
Score : 2869

I agree, Rosal sounds lovely.

0 0
Score : 1821

Rosal for sure.

0 0
Score : 247

Thank you for all your replies! I actually decided to stay on Solar because I can't leave the friends I have made. So tough.... but I know now that Rosal is a good server to play on in the future.

~Houdeani~

0 0
Score : 31
Houdeani|2010-11-16 00:40:00
Hey guys. I am possibly leaving Solar and thinking of moving to either Rosal, Shika, or Zatoishwan...
I've been playing 4 years switching from Rushu to Solar to Aerymne to Solar and now wanting a change of pace ohmy
What is most important for me is a server with lots of friendly people who I can chat with easily. I need to decide this week! Any thoughts? Thanks for voting! biggrin

~Houdeani~

guys i need acc plz i got hacked... sad((
0 0
Score : 5235
frucin|2010-11-16 18:48:00

We can't do anything about that, same goes for the mentors, mods and izmar. You have to send 1 ticket and 1 only to support
0 0
Score : 978
frucin|2010-11-16 17:48:00

That whole statement goes against ankamas account policys.
Players are not allowed to trade accounts or give them away.
0 0
Score : 399

Nooo Mochi don't leave, hopefully I'll be back on Solar tomorrow!

0 0
Score : 616

i used to play solar good times i would consider it in a tie with rosal biggrin

0 0
Score : 247
potatoesrkool|2010-11-21 02:26:00
Nooo Mochi don't leave, hopefully I'll be back on Solar tomorrow!

Sooo glad I made the right choice in staying wink
0 0
Respond to this thread