FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[wakfu] Win A Spot In The Closed English Beta

By #[Izmar] - ADMIN - November 25, 2010, 10:03:20

Do you want to secure your spot in the Beta? Is the opportunity of a free Wakfu action figure too great to pass up? Enter the Square Enix Wakfu Twitter contest for a chance to win!

To find out more, visit the Square Enix Wakfu Facebook page for complete contest rules and details: http://www.facebook.com/SquareEnixWakfu?ref=ts
Reactions 23
Score : 2458

I think this line is important "SWEEPSTAKES OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. OR CANADA RESIDENTS WHO ARE 13 YEARS OLD OR OLDER."... so not everyone in the Int community is eligible (that's because SE's deal only covers North America so only those people are technically its customers in this instance)

0 0
Score : 2396

So it's not actually an English beta, then.

0 0
MagicalNobody|2010-11-25 10:24:00
So it's not actually an English beta, then.

Not English in the sense of "originating from England," no. It will be the first beta of the English language version, as opposed to the French language version.

So, fully translated (unlike the current half-way job)?

0 0
GoldfishGod|2010-11-25 11:22:00
So, fully translated (unlike the current half-way job)?

That's what I've been told. =)
Score : 5793
GoldfishGod|2010-11-25 17:23:00
I think this line is important "SWEEPSTAKES OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. OR CANADA RESIDENTS WHO ARE 13 YEARS OLD OR OLDER."... so not everyone in the Int community is eligible (that's because SE's deal only covers North America so only those people are technically its customers in this instance)

This makes me sad.
0 0
Score : 21918

This's given me a reason to re-download Wakf. */Nodding agreeingly*

Good luck everyone!

-Cato

0 0
CatOcatastrofe|2010-11-25 12:18:00
This's given me a reason to re-download Wakfu.
Well, I don't know what that'll get you if you already have access to the Ankama CB. The current Ankama download link is still the unsupported/unpatched French version, and I'm guessing SE will probably be running their own server (and their own "tailored" SE-branded client download) for "their" NA beta (otherwise it'll still be an overwhelmingly French player-population, and pinging off a european location).

So, what you can download now, might not be the right thing to download to actually access SE's beta.
0 0
Score : 9

Only.. United States..

V_v

0 0
Score : 2052

Im already a part of the wakfu closed beta testers, does that mean i'm already in the english betas?

0 0
Score : 1399
zetzima|2010-11-25 16:41:00
Im already a part of the wakfu closed beta testers, does that mean i'm already in the english betas?

I was going to ask the same question . I hope that I am smile

~Dunno~
0 0
Score : 111

I think GoldfishGod should win that prize automatically because he's totally a Wakfu stalker! lol tongue

0 0
Score : 6683
GoldfishGod|2010-11-25 19:23:00

Damn, I got so excited (sick of playing the french version) if only they'd allow Australia.
0 0

[quote name='Feenus' date='2010-11-25 23:13:00' post='581599']I think GoldfishGod should win that prize automatically because he's totally a Wakfu stalker! lol tongue

0 0
Score : 1858

NA and Canada...

0 0
Score : 21918

@Crinerr: better hope the winners invites you as one of their four friends! Crinerr!

Edit: I wonder if the contestants that end up testing can invite non-Canadian & Amaricans... (say if I invited someone from Australia or somewhere...)

Wish us Canadians luck, eh !

0 0
Score : 1858
CatOcatastrofe|2010-11-27 13:13:00
@Crinerr: better hope the winners invites you as one of their four friends! Crinerr!

I wonder if that isnt limited to NA and Canada too
0 0
Score : 7465

Never mind...

:[

0 0
Score : 3275

... I don't have a twitter ;_;

If anyone wins and wants to invite me as one of their friends, I offer sex favors and nude pixx D;

0 0
Respond to this thread