FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

s l a u g h t e r h o u s e

By mariemonster May 09, 2006, 03:30:58
Reactions 32
Score : 3307

We've had all level ranges; fights with people in their 30's, to a showdown between Amnesty and Soviet.

0 0
Score : 1943

awww, terrific ! ^^
Are there team fights or only duels ? I may have missed a post but didn't see any rule about that.

0 0

Anything goes! Do what you like.

0 0
Score : 1165

If I'm on at the time, I'll try to get in.

PinkSheild: 9x bonta
or..
Meldehorie: 4x-5x, bonta

0 0
Score : 949
Citation
mariemonster :
We've had all level ranges; fights with people in their 30's, to a showdown between Amnesty and Soviet.

who won?o.O
0 0

I can't remember, I think it was Amnesty.

0 0

We're opening back up today! Come on down at 1500 DUT to fight!

(edit: event done with for the day)

0 0
UPDATE TO STORY
You return, weary from the fight, having barely survived getting out of the house, and report to your captain about the truth of the mysterious house. Upset with this news and no dofus in your hands, the captain turns you away, sending you home for a few days of rest and regular post work afterwards. Nothing is mentioned about the house again.

You are at your post again one day when you see an old enu hobbling up to you. He cackles as he pats you on the arm.

"Heard about the scuffle in Astrub, sonny!"

Wait, how did he know..?

He looks up at you again. "Didn't find what was hidden there? The family gold's been stashed away in a safe in the wall. Wall's so thick you can't break it down with any hammer, though."

No, there couldn't be any validity to that.. could there?

"Enough kamas to be set for life. Why, if I weren't so old..."

You turn your back to him to stop the talking, then stop and move to look at him again to ask if he is joking. But the old man is gone.

You think it over. Can it be real? Is there a possibility? The house DID give off a strange aura... Against your better judgement, you pack your bags and set off for Astrub again. No lies this time--there's a fortune hidden in the house, and you're determined to get it.

The house at (1, -18) will now remain open. Hidden in one of the four safes is incredible wealth of kamas. The safe is locked with a fairy simple combination. Beware--others are out to get this treasure as well.
0 0
Score : 164

I'm curious to know if there is going to be another one of these, and maybe it was already there, but I missed it but on what server? It sounds like it would be fun to try ^^

0 0

(This is on Rushu)

A mysterious female Cra has been spotted attacking Bontarian soldiers that enter the house. Be on the lookout for this person, as she has caught wind of what is inside and holds a grudge against anyone who is not Brakmarian and might enter.

0 0
Score : 191

im real scared to go in there now marie tongue
EDIT : hey marie is the safe found now or something cause it has a house code ><?

0 0

A well-dressed Xelor from the eastern lands arrives in Astrub one day with an entourage of maids, guards, and dragoturkeys pulling an expensive-looking carriage. He tours the city, speaking with a few mercenaries and guards, villagefolk and visitors passing through every now and again, then finally settles at the local inn for the night.

The next day, a few lawmakers head with him to the haunted house. They talk in front of it with a few scrolls in hand each, then enter. They do not exit for a few hours.

When they do finally emerge again, the Xelor shakes hands with all of the lawmakers, then allows his entourage to enter. They appear to be moving things into the house...

The house is now closed. Stay tuned for what happens.

0 0
Score : 143

I didn't win, I lost. (45 years later~)

0 0