By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Rushu Event] The Switch Witch

By August 13, 2007, 02:27:21

No one knows where she came from, no one knows what she wants, but the mysterious character known only as the Switch Witch struck today on Rushu. Without so much as a by-your-leave, she started casting spells on people, making some of them tiny and some of them tall! Some people took a liking to this sudden turn of events and actually sought the Witch out, and, displaying a disturbing lack of self-esteem, followed her around the world, begging to be changed into something, anything! Some of them went so far as to use the dreaded and hated "plz" chant to try to force the Witch into submission! Even the Witch's raven familiar seemed a little ruffled by all the attention.

The Witch has vowed not to be taken advantage of again! Since her services are so in demand, she's decided that next time, she won't make it so easy to get switched... Only the clever, swift, or strong will experience a change in their life...
0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 760

The Switch Witch has returned!!

It seems she was ready to be pampered in the lap of luxury, she asked the people of Amakna to bring her items the color of royalty. She even set herself up in the lobby of the king's castle! Very impudent!

Even so, the Switch Witch labored for four hours, casting re-sizing spells on all who could pay her price. Nearly 200 people got a new outlook on life! Finally, she had exhausted her magical batteries and had to leave to restore her magic. But she'll be back again with another riddle. Keep your minds sharp and your wits about you!

Thanks very much to HolyServant for letting me use his screenshots of the event!

Thanks to everyone who came and was so patient. Switching takes a long time, and you were all quite good to wait. smile

The Switch Witch would have liked to chat with each one of you, but time was simply not permitting. Deepest apologies to anyone who felt snubbed! sad
0 0
Score : 8172

Wow, nice work as usual Shashel !

I'd like to see some more rare giant-sized pets, like a Dragoon, Nomoon, etc.

I love the giant Turkeys, though! =)

Keep up the excellent work. <3

• Cato
0 0
Score : 232

I attended the second event :3

I even found myself in the image that you posted. I'm the purple/brown Osamodas with the Fire Kwak Set on.

I hope you'll do more events :3
0 0
Score : 267

Thanks so much for the event! It was a lot of fun. I attended the second event with a couple of guildies, and I also can find myself and my orchid turkey, ProfessorPlum, in the picture you posted. smile

Here's one of mine:

0 0
Score : 760

Thanks for posting your screenshots, Grimme and RynElectra! And thanks to HolyServant from Impsvillage for allowing me to use his screenshots as well. They're great! Fantastic job! smile

0 0
Score : 2

Thank you for making such an amazingly funny event! =]

0 0
Score : 89
sniffle it's been a long time sine Ersparnisse was able to sit on her daddy's lap

0 0
Score : 364

Yay another event and after being turned into a squirrel and not being able to speak english , I get hassled thinking i was a mod but a heap of fun.Fun times

0 0
Respond to this thread