FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums
Score : 908

Feca Vs iop ( Rosal )

By mendel December 07, 2008, 21:22:26
Hi me and my friend were just arguing who was better feca or iop ( and i dont want any one saying that it depends ) so we had an idea have an all out 8 on 8 deathmatch both sides having lvl 100+ people ( so no one can say "if only i had that spell" ) i dont have the time nor the man power to organise this but im just putting out the idea incase anyone else wants to do it... anyways yup i would like to hear peoples feadback on this idea.

-Hyphy-Shield 118 rosal feca
cool
Reactions 53
Score : 3333
8fecas vs 8iops you say? If I had to bet on one side, I'd probably bet on the fecas, but it would be a very balanced and strategy intensive match, especially if there's a nice mix of boogey fecas, int, str and agi iops in there. The main problem I would see is that iops can control the battlefield better - i.e. jump and push fecas around, essentially making our glyphs one-shots or even turning them against us. On the other hand we could have stacked shields, healing (boogeys and cawwots), ap/mp steal, stacked glyphs, occassional immunities and maybe some battlefield control with release.

The strategies seem numerous to apply. Fecas should probably stick close for shields and healing (if our stacked shields are good enough against Sword of Iop hits), while iops will probably try to stay off of glyphs and single out fecas (ones that used up their immu) and eliminate them one by one with heavy sword hits or Wrath. If there are any players with boogeys (fecas or int iops) they would become priority targets.

Maybe try this on smaller scale: 2vs2, or 4vs4? Give me a PM in game if you're close to getting a group together. I'm a lvl 137 Feca on Rosal and would gladly participate in a quick friendly challenge or two (I can bring a boogey).
Score : 88
ARE YOU PEOPLE SEROUS?
Iops would totally win by a longshot! laugh the fecas would all die!!
Score : 2017
hmmm, im not sure who would win; being a fragile delicate lvl70 xelor, but i seem to get my ass kicked a lot more by fecas than by iops. Then again i die extremely quickly to iops. i'll toss a coin... laugh
Score : 606
IOPS of course..they can heal,jump use there 100 special attack and then,they could use devotion and much more they would totally pwn
Score : 16
I would say iops, fecas shields can't stop iops wrath.
Score : 976
for all the people saying iops would win because of wrath... ya im so scared of a 1/2 crit fail spell, espically if you are all bunch togeather so i can glyph of silence you all to under 7 ap tongue
Score : 2017
its hard to ap rape now and iops cant do devotion... only xelors can
Phatballerz|2009-01-16 04:14:00
its hard to ap rape now and iops cant do devotion... only xelors can

with the same wisdom there is a 50% chance of ap rape happening. assumeing the feca and the iop have the same wisdom (in most cases the feca would have more) the glyph of silence+blindness would take 7-8 ap base, which is 3-4 ap a turn taken per feca, and there are 8 fecas, if they want the glyphs to remain the can only stake two at a time, but that adds up to 6-8 ap a turn.... and i have no idea who said iops can devo but it wasnt me
iheartnoobs|2009-01-07 03:49:00
I would say iops, fecas shields can't stop iops wrath.

if the 8 fecas and the 8 iops were level 200, the level 200 wrath would hit about 4000 each time. if the feca has on feca shield+earth armor 60% of the damage about will be reduced, and if staked on by all, or close to all of the fecas its about 75%. that is about 1000 damage, so it wouldn't even cut a level 150+ fecas hp in half. also immuntiy takes care of wrath for two turns...

P.S. 8 bgs staked is gunna be about 2000+ damage, so the fecas have the opertunity to out damage the iops in this situation
Score : 218
If all 8 where damage iops then would stack bravery guide and use leek pie across the map....
If a feca came close all 8 would use strengthstorm on the feca....
Every 5 turns the iops would gain 150 hp which will last 21 turns....
Leek pie will be hitting around 80 each hit which is about 240 each iop and will hit about 20 each leek pie on a feca lvl 100...
Fecas dont have alot of hp...
Damage Iops are pure vit....

Winner Iops
Score : 474
Leek Pie wont even hurt a feca lol..
Score : 969
It's going to be a very balanced and tactical fight: offensive VS defensive.

it's really hard to predict who will be the winner, but I'll bet it's going to be a hell of a fight!

IOP FTW!
Score : 137
awesome idea tbh

why limit it to iops and fecas.. i think 8v8 battles with class teams would be awesome, though i must say 8 fecas if you get a good formation going 8 sets of shields on each feca.. sounds like scary damage reduction

then again 8 xelors stacking loss of motivation and 8 dials.... -200% res anyone? lol

and 8 enis 24 ap anyone? lol

hmmm I wanna see some fights like this.. DO IT, DO IT , JD and coke DO IT! biggrin
Score : 274
as they said the armors reduce to much en if they all use inmunity they can even hit nothing en 8 armors there is no way to brake trough lol i figtet vs an 180 iop the he used iops wrath i reduced it al in my inmunity sow wh
Score : 83
This sounds like it would be a very interesting fight you should try to make up 8v8 class battles. I would make a new character on whatever server you do it on just to watch the fight.
Score : 274
lol iam just 106 whaa lool
Score : 2572
herothingy|2009-01-17 11:16:00
It's going to be a very balanced and tactical fight: offensive VS defensive.

it's really hard to predict who will be the winner, but I'll bet it's going to be a hell of a fight!

Agreed.
Score : 83
Really I think that the fight would be decided within the first couple of turns. If the iops can wrath enough of the fecas who do not have their shields up then they might have a chance. But in a longer drawn out fight I would have to say that the fecas would win the fight because they will be able to outlast the iops
Score : 198
um let me think depends on there lvl if they were the same iops totally
Respond to this thread