Score : 909

Feca Vs iop ( Rosal )

By mendel December 07, 2008, 21:22:26
Reactions 53
Score : 1140
unless feca's can reflect attacks caused by iops it could last a long time
Score : 667
MineShaft|2009-01-12 19:13:00
for all the people saying iops would win because of wrath... ya im so scared of a 1/2 crit fail spell, espically if you are all bunch togeather so i can glyph of silence you all to under 7 ap tongue

I think Fecas can handle it, look how happy they are! tongue

And the reason why I quoted this is because my brother just read that out loud, and when you do in a normal tone, it sounds really nerdy. No offense though, it is a good reason. smile
Score : 11493
All the Iops could use all thier buffs on one Iop and maybe have a chance. smile

I think fecas have a better chance of winning though. smile
Score : 1317
I'd put everything i ever got on Fecas lmao. 8 gynphs and 8 piled shields? Lmao iops would die FAST! tongue

~Random
Score : 667
Fecas also may seem complicated at first, but if you do your homework and see what moves go well together, they are pretty good. smile
Score : 965
I think the Iops might be able to wait until the Fecas shields run out, buff 1 lop who then goes in and does insane damage, then repeats.
Score : 517
Iops would win in higher lvls i think wink
lower-med lvls, fecas would win
Score : 2
OF COURSE FECA'S YOU NUMBNUTS..... what do you think a iop would do a feca with immunity and all their shields TOGETHER..... well i'll be glad to see it... whose right and whose wrong
Score : 965
wentrupp|2009-08-05 19:48:00
OF COURSE FECA'S YOU NUMBNUTS..... what do you think a iop would do a feca with immunity and all their shields TOGETHER..... well i'll be glad to see it... whose right and whose wrong

Cept the turn the Fecas shields are down the iops would move in, kill a single feca in that turn then jump away.
Score : 1784
Only hope for the iop against 8 stacked shield are 1-Iop wrath which would be delayed (hi truce, spell rebound, immunity) and lot of intimidation.

If the fecas can get in a block formation (ie, can't really be moved, aside from blow), it's pretty much over for the iops.
Score : 517
Muniamx|2009-08-07 19:32:00
Only hope for the iop against 8 stacked shield are 1-Iop wrath which would be delayed (hi truce, spell rebound, immunity) and lot of intimidation.

If the fecas can get in a block formation (ie, can't really be moved, aside from blow), it's pretty much over for the iops.

no, theyd get even more damage from the hitback thingy. and AoE spells would hit them all like crazy
Score : 204
i'd have to go with iops, their overpowered no matter what happens and fecas shields only last so long, and their more vulnerable if they used up their shields and immunity, so iops would have the advantage, i wouldnt know too much, but i'm a lv 82 osa and had alot of experience against both classes
Score : 3166
Why all of you assume that all fecas would cast shields the same turn? Especially knowing about the vulnerability... It had sense in 1.26, but has no sense now.
Also any good feca should be able to ap and mp rape an iop. And with 8 fecas all glyphs can be not only stacked but also have infinite duration. Iops have no +mp/ap spells and their AoE attacks have high ap-cost. SS, intimidation, and pressure most likely will be used. And only SS and intimidation will be a problem if fecas play right.

@Muniamx
Intimidation is very powerful now and block formation will make it AoE. Though, it doesn't matter if iops are ap raped, they won't be able to cause enough damage.
Score : 1784
Nikto|2009-08-08 22:17:00
Why all of you assume that all fecas would cast shields the same turn? Especially knowing about the vulnerability... It had sense in 1.26, but has no sense now.
Also any good feca should be able to ap and mp rape an iop. And with 8 fecas all glyphs can be not only stacked but also have infinite duration. Iops have no +mp/ap spells and their AoE attacks have high ap-cost. SS, intimidation, and pressure most likely will be used. And only SS and intimidation will be a problem if fecas play right.

@Muniamx
Intimidation is very powerful now and block formation will make it AoE. Though, it doesn't matter if iops are ap raped, they won't be able to cause enough damage.

Shielded cawwot in front tend to fix that issue rather quickly.

They'd need to use a map corner however.
Score : 468
I'd say 50:50 for this one, 8 fecas with 8 stacked shields? + the effect of the shields on friendlies(the AoE bit of the armor). Probably reducing damage to the minimal. But 8 Str Iops doing Wrath every same turn, might do some decent Damage even with the shields.
Score : 3166
Iops won't be able to do wrath, at least not all of them as fecas usually have higher wisdom, glyph of blindness lasts several turns and stackable. It'll be hard to AP rape 8 iops to 1-2 ap, but it's possible to AP rape them to 6 AP.
Score : 75
Iops Dont Have Insolent bramble And Stuff like that, Therefore it Will probably be Hard for Em to Beat The All Shieilding Fecas ;D
Score : 473
Well, Iops are very offense, and fecas are defensive, and not only that but fecas can still fight so Im gonna have to say Fecas. By a LANDSLIDE!
Score : 184
:/ it depends on levels and build... beacuse some iops are damg some agi some str some int all at different levels... also people saying fecas could rape all the iops and sheild all there team and attack seems a bit much to do ? mellow
Score : 3380
when fecas are grouped together, the only advantage the iop has over a feca is gone, pure raw damage cant break through multiple stacked armours, and if they all buffed 1 iop, thats 7 crap iops to pick off one by one

and there is no way 8 fecas could possibly get 8 stacked armours on each other, theres not enough space, 4 or 5 would be a reasonable total i think, but thats still enough to halt an iop
Respond to this thread