FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums
Score : 465

looking for group to run me thru Tyrnil Lab

By ioxdtrsf - SUBSCRIBER - March 17, 2009, 07:56:20
Hello i am a 13x intel Feca on Server rushu usually on during around midnightish of eastern usa time and i wuz wondering if anyone could take me thru tyrnil lab i have been searching for a group for ages and ive managed to get a group twice that made it to the boss both failed after valiant attempts, i have tried the dungeon many times solo because i get invited to a group then ditched so i just try it anyway ive managed to make it to room 5 :'(

i was a retard and lvled staff skill for kryst o baul and dag skill for citrus daggers when i pvped agressively but now i am pretty much out of agressed pvp but still do it friendly a little bit, i currently use toy hammer, with no plans of changing until thrusty ( i love the intel/ wis combo my set gives) ( 320+ intel/ wis)

my in game name is Pwnanator , also i am on my farmer alot ( death-stab) if anyone could help me with this that would be much appreciated

also if anyone would like to try and form own group instead of me just being carried thru that would be awesone too
Reactions 8
Score : 788
Join a guild, if you are not in one, or ask your guild to do a dungeon run with you. Use the recruitment channel or ask friends to make a group to go through dungeons.

- XXVI
Score : 475
Its not that popular of a dung and is kinda hard to find a group for or at least on rosal its that way but yeah i agree with mentor try to find a good active guild. Guildmates r usually always willing to help u get stronger because ultimatly it makes the guild stronger.
Score : 3332
Lol its a popular dungeon. Best way to do it is with 4 people, not 8.
Score : 11493
Recruitment channel man. Recruitment c'mon it's right there. What are you level 5? <_
Score : 116
thisgameizfun|2009-03-17 07:07:00
Recruitment channel man. Recruitment c'mon it's right there. What are you level 5? <_<

No need to be harsh on the guy.

Sometimes the Recruitment Channel isn't very effective.
Score : 11493
BloodyLemonade|2009-03-17 15:35:00
No need to be harsh on the guy.

Sometimes the Recruitment Channel isn't very effective.

I wasn't exactly being harsh, I was just going crazy and laughing.
Score : 1199
Hi, I'm on the Shika server so can't help you but just wondering where this dungeon is, I've never heard of it and the wiki doesn't give me anything either.
Score : 2017
MoodyCat|2009-06-29 15:13:00
Hi, I'm on the Shika server so can't help you but just wondering where this dungeon is, I've never heard of it and the wiki doesn't give me anything either.

It should...
Respond to this thread