FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums
Score : 3332

Giving out 220mk cash on Rosal server

By eotkodekff October 02, 2009, 17:52:30
Yes I'm serious, Yes I'm giving out 220mk.

As my last thing before I leave Dofus for good, Im hosting this small event with probably the largest cash prize ever given out in the history of dofus. To make sure I will never come back and start playing again I'm giving out all of my kamas to the person who can give the best reason why he or she deserves them.

Format your post as follows:
IGN:
Level:
Class:
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?:

Cheers,
Skully
Reactions 95
Score : 11062
IGN: Alyssin
Level: 133
Class: Panda
I'm single handedly trying to Get a guild paddock, My own gear, rebuild a guild, help the guild, and afford to take them places. I'm generally friendly to everyone within dungeons and often give out money to help people I've never even met. Anything that would help equip my panda and help out my friends and even some people who aren't friends to me that I just meet would be so great. Not to mention with all the time running around 2.0 screening things for you guys I am lacking in time to work on making money in dofus 1.
Score : 906
IGN: MaChoa
Level: 183
Class: Feca
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?: He is the leader of International Alliance. He has helped more players then I know of, and rather help others then get things for him self. He is always willing to help, never mad if you fail. I know he would use the kamas to help others more then help him self.

Not asking for my self
/Sandi
Score : 3166
This is a nice way to quit.
Have fun in RL. I'll miss our conversations)
Score : 686
i dont want the kamas, would just like to say good for you smile but yea, you sure 1 person should get them all? imo i think you should find several worthy benefactors....
Score : 433
IGN: Da-Wolfman
Level:144
Class:Sac
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?: Right now i am currently running 2 guild's. I am trying to get paddock's for both of them. I am also trying to help out myself and my members with better gear to wear.
Score : 2
Hello smile
First I need to say how kind of you, giving all your kamas to other people when you quit. Because most of the people just keep their kamas or throw them away if they leave the game.

IGN: Tymus
Level: 10
Class: Xelor
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?: I was playing on the Solar server for some time, but as you can see it is just too empty and it's hard to find a group to level with. So I decided to make a new start on Rosal. I have chosen to be a wis/cha Xelor, which is my favourite, but very expensive build. So your money would be really needed for me to buy the scrolls. Many friends from Solar have also decided to go to rosal sarver and I would really like to help them buy equipment and stuff so they wont have such a hard time in the beggining. I'd also like to help the new friends I'll meet in Rosal and and everybody who needs help.

I'm wishing good luck to everyone~! :]

PS.: I have a new accaunt also: Tymus-
Score : 11493
IGN: xthisadisawesomex

Level: 48

Class: Sadida

Why do you deserve the kama more than anyone else?: Well to be honest it's not me who deserve the most kamas but I think it should be alyssin because she has been very helpful and respectul about me and I've seen her do thoughtful things to others. She is a hard worker and someone who shows courage, honesty and determination. So if the money was to be given to anyone it should be her.

-xdark-osamodax
Score : 97
ign: (eni is deleted)

level: 115

class: eni

why do u deserve money more than others?: i agree with tgif becuz i been around alyssin and she is working really hard and did nice things for everyone. she is trying 2 get a paddock for her guild and even now she is working so hard so i think she deserves the money.

tgif i hope dis is da right topic, i hope u didn't send me da wrong link

oh by da way i wuz lazy typing dat time
Score : 37
I suggest that you divorce the kamas by, lets say, 10, so 10 players will have a choice to get 20m kamas. I think thats more fair for everyone and more players will be happy smile
But you can also give the 1st player 100mk, 2nd 50mk and so on...
I think that will be more balanced ^^

But otherwise, its you choice so do as you want.
And I think Alyssin deserves the most kamas too smile

Cheers~
Score : 1537
I don't play in Rosal but I'd just like to say Goodluck to you :]

And I agree with the previous comments, Alyssin is very helpful, and whenever I've encountered her on the forums she's always been more than happy to help (:

-Peril
Score : 36
IGN: Onibane
Level: 187
Class:feca

Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?:

Being at my level it is clear i can make my own money for my things which is indeed true. i have no real reasons to which i need the money for personal means, i can take care of myself through hard work which i have done though the years of playing. i would like this blessing to give to my entire guild, i want to help all the lower level chars in my guild, half of which now r the most active players. most cant do the things they need to do to be successful or even get a chance to go places in which to drop items, they really do need some help. and i know that responsibility falls on the higher levels of the guild, and we most certainly try, we have weekly events for dungs and always do souls we have collected through the week n encourage everyone in the guild come to try n drop something/gain experience. but being a small guild we cant do to much, i just want to help them out, give them a boost so they can have a better experience in dofus than i did, though working hard for what u want is very important, everyone needs a little help every now and again. so i reach out to u to enable me to help them

to whom ever u decide to bless i wish them well, if u should so choose me then i thank u from the bottom of my heart. best wishes in life to you and take care

Oni
Score : 178
IGN Dezmund
Level 10
Class Enutrof

I'm trying the game out to see how it is for my son to play and because my son's 11th birthday is on the 13th of Oct. and it would make one heck of a gift for him.

Take care of yourself mate and safe journeys.

Tonlee
Score : 227
IGN:Killer-maniac
Level:44
Class:cra
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?: Well i dont really think i deserver all that money, but since i was hacked recently i would appreciate a small portion of that 220mk 500kk even
Score : 3380
Alyss-Sin|2009-10-03 00:52:00
IGN: Alyssin
Level: 133
Class: Panda
I'm single handedly trying to Get a guild paddock, My own gear, rebuild a guild, help the guild, and afford to take them places. I'm generally friendly to everyone within dungeons and often give out money to help people I've never even met. Anything that would help equip my panda and help out my friends and even some people who aren't friends to me that I just meet would be so great. Not to mention with all the time running around 2.0 screening things for you guys I am lacking in time to work on making money in dofus 1.

all lies

i saw her totally mock some noob the other day, and then she kicked him

true story

yep
Score : 227
ooops double post
Score : 11062
rossiscooler|2009-10-04 15:53:00
all lies

i saw her totally mock some noob the other day, and then she kicked him

true story

yep

-cries- no i didn't, If you play Rosal you should pm me though so we can dance
Score : 216
Hey Skully,
I'd really like to see those kamas given to someone who could pass them around to people who need it, I mean does one person really need 220mk? :s I'd like to suggest Shelor if she is up for it as she has proven herself to be exceptional at doing this for several years, perhaps you could PM her ig and chat with her about it. Would be nice if your money spread across our community rather than just helping one person or one guild. Just my opinion anyway, best of luck to you.
Gyhl~
Score : 35
hey...

iam a lvl 61 sadida who is whery active and love dofus.
my name is lord-schneider, and if i get just 1 ore 2 million kamas (i dont need them all) i would be able to do more things.
if i get some money iam sure that i would be able to get some new items.. i find it werry hardly to get kamas so i only have treechnid set. but if i get some money i would be able to buy new armour and give some money to those who need them.
that was all!
and please i really need the money beacurse my character really sucks. it tock me 2 years to get to lvl 61.
and i dont need al the kamas 1-3 million i totally cool whit me..
thanks
Score : 213
IGN: Ryu-Healer
Level: 61
Class: Eni
Why i deserve them: well, i think i deserve them because ever sinced i started dofus, i wanted to become an eni to help out people. If i got the cash i would have a nice set helping others levels, etc. I am like obsessed with helping people. If i have a chance to help someone, i definitely would try my best. I would definitely help out low levels who need help with finance or anything in dofus. I will definitely dedicate my time on dofus helping others if i have the chance.