Giving out 220mk cash on Rosal server

By eotkodekff October 02, 2009, 17:52:30
Reactions 95
Score : 11
IGN : Jj-Warrior
Level : 144
Class : Iop

Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else? :

Well, I enjoy PvPing and always have. If I had 220mk I could pull together a really nice set and have even more fun PvPing smile

Btw, you owned me so easily on Healer-White yesterday xD

Anyways, have fun and good luck in the real world smile

EDIT : Noooo! I sold a bunch of underpriced equips ASAP so I could afford a house right after maintenance is over. I was late by a few seconds because I was posting this ... it was a Gigantic Jeweller House so I'll probably never find one again. I saw the guy running towards the door to buy, so I clicked 'buy' as fast as I could but I didn't make it sad

EDIT #2: Aaah! I just spent 10mk trying to mage MP onto a Gelano, still didnt stick on, so I'm totally broke now. I spent so long making 10mk sad
Score : 2017
Good bye. Although i never really knew you, I at least have some merchandise made by you. At least i think it was made by you. Have fun in RL
Score : 131
IGN: HeatherStar
Level: 42
Class: Eni
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?: It's Very hard 2 earn karmas and me and my best friend mostly do trips were we lose alot of kamaz and stuff.
And i am also saving up for a new set so far i have about 20 - 30 kk.
Im trying my very hardest 2 make money and i also like 2 give ppl bread after fights i buy my ingredients not farm them . cause i already have 3 proffesions.
Score : 1
IGN:blueflowers
Level:70
Class:Sadidda
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?:Becouse i have been scamed by my friend im broke now and i do enjoy playing dofus but i would enjoy more with some money,

Thanks.

Score : 3
I'm jumping on the bandwagon in support of Alyssin. She's always helpful and is extremely active. She could put the money to use better than most people.
Score : 12
IGN: You don't really care, do you?
Level: Actually... I dunno!
Class: Everything and nothing.

I don't want the kamas. The thing is you say I am supposed to post WHY I deserve those kamas. WHY you should give them to me or anyone else. My answer is simple:
WHY NOT?
Score : 572
Tottally- Give them to me so i can spend them all on twiggy swords...Awesome.

But seriously, if you dont give them to "Alyssin" i will go ninja on you!! And you wouldnt want that tongue
and if you wondering why i think you should give them to Alyssin- dont, because i will go ninja on you.
And if you Give them to Alyssin- good, you have succesfully avoided me going fully ninja on
you...

Youve been warned xD
Score : 41
I'd suggest Shelor because she has tried so hard to help Rosal come together and unite. She is Guild Leader of one of the powerful guilds on Rosal and she herself is one of the most nicest people I've met.

I'm not even good friends with her let alone, in her guild but she wants to unite Rosal and help us be better players. She is always helpful to everyone.

I am also suggesting myself because I could use the money to help with my 5 characters that I play and I would also create a fund for "Outstanding Contributions to Society" and to reward players who have been a positive influence, rolemodel and have helped out players ranging from newbs to elites.

I am Green-Dude, Level 128 Sadida on Rosal
Score : 1
I think alyssin Earns the money she always helped me when i was lvl 30 she's always been nice too people if one of us should invest the money the best its her.

Thanks.
Score : 408
Well, I don't play on Rosal anymore, but I used to have a sac there for a few months. Anyways, back to the point; I say give the kamas to Alyssin. From the posts here, I gather Alyssin is a very thoughtful, considerate person who would put those kamas to good use. I can imagine the person who wins this being attacked by low levels though... blink.
Score : 10728
eotkodekff|2009-10-02 16:52:00
Cheers,
Skully

wait, ur not skullas-finger skully aint u? ohmy

NUUUU ROB DUN QUIT NOW NUUUU!!!
rob, u quit? ohmy I dont think thats nice of you, can you at least donate some money to Ooh Rah for an other house or so WE ALL LOVE U ROB!!
*weeee!!!!!!*

ign: bravedarkhen (u know me :S don't quit!!! i'll even take care of ur p2p if u just dont quit)

lv: 84 alraedy biggrin)

class: pandawa

why I deserve the money? (I don't want your money, just gimme so i'll keep it close and wont spent it till you get back!! ohmy)
otherwise :S just gimme cuz we're friends and i'm in ur guild and u know i got recently hacked... dont give money to complete strangers, give it to rob or raj or twisty or nato or mebe even disky or me ohmy and we'll just keep the money till you come back :S
don't stop now!!

don't let twisty be the better enu!!! what bout all your 19x dudes? ur just gna quit them also? biggrin and u'll get back then I'll not ask you anything anymore exept: 'how'ya doin'?'
Score : 3332
Yeah its me alright smile with his equipment, for one.

Ill continue this post because now I have to go to the gym.
Score : 468
IGN: Slig, Kyranic (yes, yes, i know) Sovereignity. (not going to mention my enu)

Level: 50/60/18 respectively

Class: Chance Cra/Agility Iop/Strength Panda respectively (f2p, created a panda when i was p2p for some time)

Why do I deserve some of your kamas?(2mk would be fine for me)

Currently, I have a little problem, Since I have decently leveled Charas, In good guilds, (Slig for Redemption, Kyranic in Walk the Dinosaur, and Sovereignity in the same guild in which Slig's in). I have been for some time in Redemption (turning 1 year this Christmas!) and around 1-2 months in WtD.

Currently, I am trying to farm enough to afford a Gelano and an Aerdala Geta and Aerdala Amulet, and for Slig, I am trying to complete Akwadala set staff, geta, and belt left. I want to make up with my "inactiveness" in the guild(Redemption). Since getting a full Akwadala set for Slig would help. And as of Kyranic, I want to return someback to the guild since I can freely use the Perceptors, and being with more Agi and Ap and Mp, I can fight more mobs easily(soloing chafer hole faster, i.e.).

Grats in Real life in whatever you plan to do. smile

P.S. im stuck at 10% xp donating to both guilds. more powerful charas might help..
double post >
Score : 11062
eotkodekff|2009-10-11 02:41:00
Yeah its me alright smile with his equipment, for one.

Ill continue this post because now I have to go to the gym.

Lies! he only gets on his Eni to talk to me because I'm amazingly beautiful.
Alyss-Sin|2009-10-11 14:42:00
Lies! he only gets on his Eni to talk to me because I'm amazingly beautiful.

ohmy WHOA!

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder..
Score : 2
IGN: Not taken yet
Level: 0
Class: Enu to be
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?: Because I picked the wrong server and I regret it badly.I've picked my national server and I see how limited is now , I want to play on an international server to meet more people.I don't need whole kamas of course , just a nice amount to get a good set.