FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums
Score : 3331

Giving out 220mk cash on Rosal server

By eotkodekff October 02, 2009, 17:52:30
Reactions 95
Score : 444
Hey Skull,

I saw your post of quitting at impsvillage. I really hoped you'll be around though. It's dull seeing nice/helpful/fun people quitting.
Well, I just wanted to say "goodbye" for you. It was fun.. Not much knowing you, but just hanging around chopping tress and talking. And I really like your guides happy

So far I'd also like to make a suggestion about your money. If there were any voting here (hehe) smile
The reason is simple - I'd really like to see her being level 100 in all profession happy

Still.. good luck in RL

Nyo
Score : 10716
....or donate to Ooh Rah baby biggrin

annyways gl in RL, with the chiks (or boys y'never know withcha ;p ) and 'fcourse school...
well... I have to admit, I'm also slowing down on playing dofus.. it gets kinda boring idd... and my school? don't even ask bout that D;

I'll let you know the day I also quit (might even be sooner then y'think)
Score : 11481
To those of you who are thinking about others and trying to get the money for them or feel like they deserve it more, I like to say that I'm glad to see thoughtful players.

-xdark-osamodax
Score : 3235
I want the money because I died on heroic. 97 Times. Now I'm all out of gear.
>___
Score : 5745
He's not giving out the kamas on the Heroic server. Also, however many times you die on Heroic, it won't affect your character on other servers.
Score : 2393
hey rob, now u started playing on skully again, that means ur not gna give away ur money anymore? i mean, i dont get the reason of selling all, quiting for like a week and remaking all ur stuff lols tongue

annyways i didnt found anything of u and ppl who say of themselfes they're fucking hot are most likely gheys so gl on making me believe ur totaly straight ;p

cheers,
~chlamidiasis
Score : 11481
Faruz-E|2009-10-16 19:11:00
>___<

Did you read the title/post before posting?

EDIT: Finally rank up! The one I previously had was a sick name. Deboner wtf!

-xdark-osamodax
thisgameizfun|2009-10-17 03:16:00
Did you read the title/post before posting?

EDIT: Finally rank up! The one I previously had was a sick name. Deboner wtf!

-xdark-osamodax

yes he gives (or gave cuz he started playing on his enu again) away money on ROSAL ROSAL and NOT THE HEROIC SERVER
Faruz-E|2009-10-16 19:11:00
>___<

Lol? Epic fail.

Most people dont even understand how much 220mk is, most dont need it and it would indeed be spoon feeding. I accidently started playing again tongue so yeah...
Score : 7739
Alyss-Sin|2009-10-02 17:52:00
IGN: Alyssin
Level: 133
Class: Panda
I'm single handedly trying to Get a guild paddock, My own gear, rebuild a guild, help the guild, and afford to take them places. I'm generally friendly to everyone within dungeons and often give out money to help people I've never even met. Anything that would help equip my panda and help out my friends and even some people who aren't friends to me that I just meet would be so great. Not to mention with all the time running around 2.0 screening things for you guys I am lacking in time to work on making money in dofus 1.

Totally give it to Alyss.

Case closed.

*Travis
Score : 7739
thisgameizfun|2009-10-14 03:57:00
To those of you who are thinking about others and trying to get the money for them or feel like they deserve it more, I like to say that I'm glad to see thoughtful players.

-xdark-osamodax

100% true that 99% of them dont care about others and are saying that to get the kamas.

*Travis
I gave Alyss a caracape minotoris or what ever its called ohmy.
-Travis--|2009-10-19 19:02:00
100% true that 99% of them dont care about others and are saying that to get the kamas.

*Travis

agreed
Score : 11057
eotkodekff|2009-10-19 13:08:00
I gave Alyss a caracape minotoris or what ever its called ohmy.

That is what it's called and I loves it smile Still no paddock btw no one on the server is selling -.- Wifes birthday is in like 3 weeks I gotta make some cash lol.
Score : 2
IGN: Meros-Blood
Level:166
Class: SACRIER FTW!
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?: Because... i have played this game for a quite long time now. Actually 4 years now. I've always had problems to get money and haven't come very far in this game, altough i got 3 alts in lvl 13x+ it get's very expensive for me at times, and sometimes i just give up for a while and then come back to the game... LET ME FINNISH THE GOD DAMN GAME SO I CAN LEAVE IT PEACEFULY! i'm sure there will be leftovers from these money and i would then give it to my closest friends ofcourse.

I think what you did was good, but i wanna finnish this game and go on, i'm not that kind of person who starts something and just stops playing it... I HAVE TO FINISH THIS! (Lvl to 200)

Your sincerely
Memmet
Score : 76
Oh my! Free kamas!
IGN: Natural-Empathy
Level: 160
Class: Osa
Why do I deserve the kamas more than anyone else?
Simply because I responded to this topic and said I do. My never-ending greed, in all of it's insatiability, gives me a single yet infinitely powerful reason as to why I deserve the kamas more than anybody else. Actually, upon the post of my response this competition would do best to be closed so that others do not waste their precious time.

Thank you for this ever so wonderful gift.
And thanks to my fellow posters, whose posts only magnify the reason I deserve the kamas instead. wub
NE
Score : 3165
eotkodekff|2009-10-19 18:51:00
If I even suggested that shed say no XD. Yes a good person, smart and a friend of mine.

I'm not a good person and I'm more like a pain in your ... you know what wink
And of course, I accept money as a payment for craft/maging. I mostly craft and mage for tips wink

And on a more serious note.
I accept donations: bamboo wood, crackler hearts, and other mats useful for shield smith (like dreggon shells and eggs, golden bamboo and so on). If I get enough mats I'll be done with all my profs in 6 weeks (fisherman may take 2-3 additional weeks, though).
Also I would be happy to accept 10th generation DTs to finish my breeding project. It's extended from simple breeding and purifying of all possible DT types to breeding and purifying all possible camelions.

Score : 11057
If I come into possession of any of these items I'll send them your way for sure as I have no use for them but it'll be rare if I do because I don't tend to hunt in these areas.
Score : 1880
IGNbiggrinomimienu (not made yet. Or try my dofus nickname, Dommex that is.) And contact me on the forum not IG since i'm not playing on Rosal but will if get 220mk
LVL:0
CLASS:Going to make an enu
WHY I DESERVE THE MONEY MORE: I want them, i'm gonna use them all for my own needs. Horrible truth :/
Score : 86
IGN: Ecaflunk
Level: 24
Class: Ecaflip
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?:
Uhh, I'm not sure if I deserve them. Well, would make Dofus life alot easier xD.
I shall summarize with the following statements: Don't give it all to one person, even if you only give it to two people.
The more the merrier as they say O_o

Have fun choosing.

biggrin

Oh yeah, I'm feeling a little sick... *cough cough Alyss-Sin cough puke*

Well, she did give give us those Dofus 2.0 pics O_o