FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Force [OOC/Sign-ups]

By Giga-Biga-Bowser - SUBSCRIBER - April 11, 2012, 09:34:43
Reactions 99
Score : 4086

I haven't posted because I'm trying to give other more inactive people a chance to post.

0 0
Score : 523

Well, I lost the modified post of my character, so I'll delay in posting again. D:

0 0

Big, your post is confusing me :blink:.

Is Sally in Bonta or Brakmar? I didn't see any transition but, I may have overlooked it.

0 0
Score : 3091

Sally is in Brakmar and has almost complete control over the king. Although both of them are drained of energy as Sally sucks it out of the king and burns it up to keep her control over him. Also Oto Mustam is beginning to question the king so lets see how long it will really last. Also I have another character (Sorry), but as long as I am going to be active (Which I am going to try to be) I want to be able to have multiple characters to play around with.

Name: Amy Foo (Although she goes by Black Rose)

Class: Sram

Nation: An oxymoron in itself Amy is true neutral yet is also a mercenary for hire by anyone with enough Kamas. She currently lives at the Mercenary Guild in Brakmar

Appearance: Decribed as a black rose, Amy is beautiful in the most dangerous of ways. she has short hair darker than space with a deep purple streak along the right side. She wheres a loose black top with a dark blue bottom. She wears purple boots and a blue hood with cape. She also keeps her face covered with a black mask.

Personality: Amy is a blade, best when sharp and useless when dull. Don't expect sympathy from her and she won't expect it from you.

History: Amy was born into the Mercenary Guild of Amanka and learned the ways of the assassin. Her father was killed in an attacked on the city by Bonta and her mother decided it would be best to move to Brakmar. They were welcomed by the Mercenary's guild there. In a year to pass Amy's mother died of Toflu. Amy was soon a full assassin and has been working for the guild since.

Physical Combat: A magical bow she keeps hidden behind her cape, it grows when a secret word is whispered. She also has daggers hidden on her body in different locations (Her hips, behind her head, on her back, on her legs etc.)

Magical Combat: Amy has a near mastery of most arts of the assassin.
Invisibility: Amy chants a quick phrase thought to her by the guild and she begins invisible a swift for a short period of time, although this leaves her drained of energy.
Jinx- One of the few techniques Amy discovered on her own, by focusing her energy her eyes flash light purple and her target begins to have terrible luck for a short period of time.
Lethal Attack: After much training with the guild Amy is able to strike an opponent where they are weakest.

_Answer one of these questions as if you were your character (Not required, recommended):

• While traveling across the desert you come across a dying man in need of water. You only have enough to last you through the desert, if you give the man some water it may cost you your life. Will you help the man or will you simply leave him there to die? Why help a dying man? If he was foolish enough to go into the desert without enough water I would only be prolonging his death.
0 0
Score : 306

I see, people are posting again. All I'm waiting for is Gira to post.

Giga suggested for me to create a second character in the meantime, so I think I will (after some brainstorming).

0 0

I'm really trying to get back into it but I really don't have many ideas for my characters. Hence the new Sram. I noticed all of my guys are too one track, goodie goodies. Flas- Rich dude who wants peace, Sora- Ex-slave who wants freedom, Mark- Rebellious youth that doesn't care, Sally- I don't even know what she wants, and now Amy- An assassin who is a trained killing machine who little feelings and play from any side of the war.

0 0

Ifonly, I just read your latest post (really late) and I hope the part in parenthesis is sarcastic comedy that didn't actually happen, because that would be really cheesy. :blink: 

0 0
Giga-Biga-Bowser|2012-10-02 02:39:20
Ifonly, I just read your latest post (really late) and I hope the part in parenthesis is sarcastic comedy that didn't actually happen, because that would be really cheesy. :blink:
Duh.
0 0
Ifonlythisgamewasfair|2012-10-02 02:41:01
Duh.
Sarcasm is unbecoming! Don't worry, I do it too... (I actually think there's an 'arrow to the knee' joke in one of my posts. That is, unless I removed it)

And nice quick reply.

Also, I'm nearly done with my post.
0 0
Giga-Biga-Bowser|2012-10-02 02:42:34
Ifonlythisgamewasfair|2012-10-02 02:41:01
Duh.
Sarcasm is unbecoming! Don't worry, I do it too... (I actually think there's an 'arrow to the knee' joke in one of my posts. That is, unless I removed it)

And nice quick reply.

Also, I'm nearly done with my post.
With that said, I should worry considering you do it! I don't want to become more like you!

Yay, your long post is almost done.
0 0

Big and Spirit, when you do those character breaks (The dotted lines) you shouldn't make them so long. The length of lines are different on each computer. A good length is somewhere around 5 signs (I do 3 out of personal preference).

0 0

Ok I got a bit carried away.

Sorry about the double but let me know if you think the last post in the IC thread is too much.

0 0

Big! Who da chosen one!?

0 0

I don't know!! I thought maybe in the end it would be like: "OMG FRIENDSHIP AND TRUST ARE THE CHOSEN ONES!!" But whatever you want is fine as well.

0 0

3 people posted but, no one posted anything OOC related? laugh

My next post will be a little off the plot (sub-plot) with Leon and Lier (character development is fun) but, Irei will be a force in the main plot.

(A little side note, two more posts and we'll be at 2 pages.)

0 0
Giga-Biga-Bowser|2012-10-03 07:08:29
(A little side note, two more posts and we'll be at 2 pages.)
I noticed that as well. Your topic is finally deemed as successful...ish! I will be posting my new character as soon I develop a history and name (he's going to be a part of the Band of the Hawk Raven!)
0 0

If no one else is preparing a post, I'd like to start a post. Warn me ahead of time if you're going to post during this time.

(Back to my original avatar)

[blockquote]I'll also be on the IRC for a little. I usually do that while I post, fyi. [/blockquote]
Done and done with my post.

Oh and, 2 pages! *celebratory dance*

Big, I already tried to address the perfume issue in my post as Ihop being delusional (but correct in his assumption). I think Ifonly edited his post (making that part of my post useless...), to be more realistic but, if you really need anything changed post what bothers you here.

0 0

To Big who posted the OOC in the IC thread:
To be quite honest, I wanted to pull some BS. Also, I play as a Sram IG and using daggers reveals you, therefore those are visible as well. The best way to detect someone is either through sight (impossible), smell (possible, used perfume just cause I didn't know what to say), or hearing (through that ruckus, nearly impossible).

Soon I shall post in the IC!

0 0

I meant for her to be kind of impossible to see. Also, since when is this anything like the game?

0 0
Score : 143

OH Gods. We are coming to a battle scene. I think we can all agree that for ours characters in the battle we should sacrifice some quality of the posts for quantity to make this a decent battle.

0 0
Respond to this thread