FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Force [OOC/Sign-ups]

By Giga-Biga-Bowser - SUBSCRIBER - April 11, 2012, 09:34:43
Reactions 99
Score : 306
  • True that this is NOWHERE like the game, partially because we aren't so limited (AP, MP, range).
  • Trust me, I've had a hard time being Invisible and undetected with 8 MP (and using none previously). Although I can't viably say that because this isn't anything like the game.

My next character will have to wait because
A. I haven't finished the history.
B. Action sequence!
0 0
Score : 4086
Spirit-Of-Dragons|2012-10-05 02:13:18
OH Gods. We are coming to a battle scene. I think we can all agree that for ours characters in the battle we should sacrifice some quality of the posts for quantity to make this a decent battle.
I like my detail! sad

My post is up. I know Ifonly is still around but, I'm not sure about everyone else (Except maybe Gira).
0 0
Score : 523

So, I've caught up on the events in the RP, but I'm not exactly sure where my character should pop up. The conflict with Ihop seems interesting and looks to be central plot as of now, but I want to contribute to the slower moving plots (maybe they'll help pick things up). Any suggestions?

P.S My reworked character is in my OC post, if that helps.

0 0

Sufokia is a good place to start, though it is a bit crowded. Though, I admit I don't like having no interaction in my sub-plot.

((Caiden, if you remember anything about what I'm about to say, Ancient Spirits died in-game, most of the members moved to Heaven Knights with me, including Ifonly (Itsfutilerunning). laugh))

Tell me if you're going to post, I don't want to post while someone else is making up a post.

0 0

Alright, I think I'll join in Sufokia as I can't see a way to normally join in with the subplot. If you're already making your post go ahead and I'll post after you.

((Also, when/if I resubscribe it would be nice to join you guys again. Though I've slacked off quite a bit.))

0 0

No, no, go ahead and post. I just want you to warn me when you're about to post.

0 0

Alright, will do. Looks like I've a lot of dust to blow off.

0 0

Hey, Giga, way to tell the world who my real account is! Not cool!

Anyways, my post is done, and I believe I should be starting a new character soon.

0 0
Score : 5

_Name: Ekko

_Age: 21

_Gender: Male

_Class: Sacrier

_Nation: Amakna Guard

_Appearance: 6'2" 180 lbs. His eyes are the deep, white pools common in Sacriers. Lean muscle, well fed. His tan bare torso is coated in an array of faint scars over scars (and more scars[did I mention scars?]) that his accelerated healing couldn't hide. His yellow bandanna covers his right eye while tufts of his dark gray hair stick up and fall to one side or the other. He wears dark, faded red pants sewn with gobball war chief wool and padded with plain boar leather.

_Personality: Quite serene for his class, Ekko wears a soft expression of his face and always calculates a situation carefully and considers the well-being of his friends and allies. He keeps his calm demeanor in battle to a certain point. Given the proper provocation, things change greatly for him and his enemies.

_History: At birth, he was left at the doorstep of two elderly Enutrofs living peacefully in Astrub. He earned his name for the echoing of his loud cries for food. His "mother", Janette, taught him to cook while his "father", Eugene, often challenged him to problem solving games and scavenger hunts.

At the age of 14, his father died quietly in his sleep. The war between Bonta and Brakmar was growing in intensity at this time. Janette endured the loss gracefully while Ekko was comforted by his two best friends at the time, a disciple of Feca, Emma, and Alan, a Cra. The three often traveled around the outskirts of Astrub and go "Gobball Tipping". Ekko took interest in archery while watching his older friend in action, and eventually learned a thing or two from the skilled marksman. He would continue to practice this skill throughout his life, unaware of the relevance it would soon have. The three left home for a while to explore the world and become stronger.

The increasing violence in The World of Twelve seemed to spread like wildfire. Three months after his 18th birthday, his hometown became an unwitting stage in the strife of the two superpowers. Ekko left his mother to visit the Astrubian Bakery in hopes of securing a job. Quick and fierce, the troops stormed the village while he was on his way home. The Sacrier hurried to get Janette so that they might evacuate the war zone. His home was engulfed in flame and had suffered catastrophic damage. He knew that the kindly Enutrof was confined to bed; only he knew of her condition. Ekko knew that she was gone. The Sacrier rushed to the Tailor's Shop where Emma and Alan worked with the Cra's father. A Bontarian Iop and Brakmarian Rogue were locked in fierce combat. Alan's father was on the ground, a fresh bullet wound bleeding quick from his abdomen. The Iop dispatched the Rogue with little effort; Alan begged the warrior to assist his father but the paladin shrugged the Cra off and hunted for another kill. Ekko and Alan tried to treat the old man, but it was too late. The Sacrier learned that Emma was on her way to Bonta to become a nurse. She was unaware of the Iop's negligence. Alan, overwhelmed with rage, swore to stand against Bonta at every turn from now on. He asked Ekko to travel south with him to join his uncle in the Brakmarian forces, but the Sacrier hesitated. The Cra didn't hold it against him, and promised that he would never harm Ekko or Emma if they were to meet on the field of battle.

Three years passed. Ekko visited Sacrier's Temple, prayed, studdied, and trained for many months in the way of his bloodline. He traveled farther than he had with his two friends and continued to train. Ekko pushed his body and his mind persistently and dangerously. The young man met many people and saw many things. Eventually, he found himself in the walls of Amakna. Though larger, it reminded him greatly of the village he called home. Children laughing and playing, citizens mingling in the streets and selling equipment for obscenely unfair prices; it was just like Astrub. With nothing and no one else to claim, he found love for the city and its people. He swore to ensure they would not suffer the same losses that he once had. Ekko found himself easily in the guards' ranks thanks to the militia's eagerness for disciples of Sacrier.

_Physical Combat: He wields an Air Maged Bushi'Bow with great proficiency. A swirl of cherry blossom pedals flow from it when he releases an arrow.

_Magical Combat: After traveling for several years and training his body and mind for combat for three more, Ekko has learned a great deal of spells that Sacriers often change the tide of battle with. Assault, Moon Hammer, Punishment, Flying Sword, Fury, Release, Nimble Punishment, Vital Punishment, Swap, Cooperation, Transposition, Attraction, Life Transfer, Sacrifice, and Pain Shared.

_Answer one of these questions as if you were your character (Not required, recommended):

• While traveling across the desert you come across a dying man in need of water. You only have enough to last you through the desert, if you give the man some water it may cost you your life. Will you help the man or will you simply leave him there to die? I would give him my water. It is Sacrier's will that her disciples are selfless and courageous. I will endure all trials put before me until I pass on.
0 0

Glad to have you Ekko! I also hope you're aware that you have to describe your spells and that we have irregular posting patterns.

Otherwise, feel free to post whenever. Where do you plan on entering with your character, I'm curious.

I may or may not post tonight.

0 0
Score : 5

Thanks. Don't worry. ;D I got the memo. As far as irregular posting I don't mind that much either. :S

I already posted though as you typed that. xD I started in Sufokia.

0 0

Oh joy, new prey. Harut needs to post soon. If he just stands there, he'll be sunk with the temple! I don't want my (ex) guildy to die so early!

0 0

O.O new posts! I shall get working on that soon. Had a bit too much fun for New Years.

0 0

Okee-dokee then. Now, be a good boy and go destroy the temple. I do not wish to die so soon!

0 0

I am back from the dead, and will be posting tonight.

0 0

That's what we've been waiting for! laugh 

0 0

Ah, sorry. I should be on more often since most of the things that kept me busy are over.

0 0

*dusts off the topic*

0 0

Poor Foggers and their ship. D:

Now, where will our characters move on from here...*gets to brainstorming*

0 0
Score : 3

Umm... I'm going to join if that's ok with you people.... ^^"

_Name: Yue Kurochi

_Age: 21

_Gender: Female

_Class: Sacrier

_Nation: Astrub Mercenary soldier (considered a high ranking one)

_Appearance: She has jet black hair, long bangs that cover most of her forehead had she not tucked some of her hair behind her ears, the rest is tied back in a low pony tail that extends until her hips. She wears a dark gray cloak that covers most of her body, pants with military print and her top is a lighter gray that covers a set of bandages that covers her breast. She has a scar that extends from her right hip to her left shoulder.

_Personality: She is generally friendly although thanks to her past she is a maso-sadist who's only acting friendly and childishly sweet to cover her insanity. She does not like it when people hurt the people she cares about. She is observant and generally smart. She loves to abuse loopholes and use people's words against them. She is childishly cruel and simplistic but she is much more witty than this. She is also a bladed weapon geek. Tends to get dangerously possessive and overprotective.

_History: When she was a little kid her town was raided, her parents were killed in front of her and she was kidnapped and brought to a research facility. She became their slave and test subject; thanks to this she learned her magic by watching. She made friends with a person who she shared the cell she was locked in with, this person then educated her and taught her all sorts of things and told her about Astrub and about the fact that he left there and ended up in the cell they shared. As years passed she started to plot an escape but of the many people she had helped out, she failed to save her only friend who died there.

After she escaped she went to Astrub where she trained herself to a point she basically forced herself far beyond her limits, running around reading books on various subjects until someone recruited her and she became much much stronger.

Her involvement in the war and fighting style had earned her the nickname "iron maiden" as she climbed up the ranks.

_Physical Combat: She is skilled at close combat and is extremely durable, capable of taking more punishment than any other. In her cloak she carries all sorts of bladed weapons like swords, chained spears, knives, daggers, katanas, and many more that she can fit in the pockets of said cloak and not to mention skilled with all of them. Her knowledge of various methods of torture and of humanoid anatomy makes her even more of a dangerous opponent. She has good reflexes but tends to choose not to dodge.

_Magical Combat: After so many experiments, she now has the ability to control her blood even when its not within her own body and on the ground even and even the density of her blood. She has no main element but she knows at least one spell for each element.

0 0
Respond to this thread