FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Force [IC]

By Giga-Biga-Bowser - SUBSCRIBER - April 14, 2012, 23:40:37
Reactions 68
Score : 306

Ihop stood, arms crossed as the Feca bound him with energy. Arrogantly, he remained motionless as dark cloud formed overhead. He smirked as the bolts of lightning struck him ruthlessly.

As the lightning ended, Ihop felt a slight pain, the kind of pain you would feel when your friends shock you with a joybuzzer. He let out a deep roar as his muscles grew bigger (his hair turned blonde) and the calm, confident smirk on his face was instantly metamorphosized into a brutal scowl. The threads of the energy wrap tore into pieces. Ihop furiously walked toward the Feca.

"You got on my last nerve. The fly chooses to be tangled in the spider's web, it seems. So, now is dinner time for the beast." Ihop grabbed the Feca by the throat and threw her on the floor, putting his feet on top of her. He crushed the little girl and said "Fine, I'll give you one chance. Leave and don't turn back! My quarrels are not with you."

0 0
Score : 3091

Sally flew around the castle sparkling the king following her just as shiny. "Tell me again your majesty who is the most beautiful person in the world?" She said smugly. "Why you my dear" The king said without thinking. It was apparent that Sally had him just where she wanted him. His hair had gone from jet black to smeared with grey in just a day, and a liver spot was easy to see on his hand. As Oto Mustam rushed it with urgent news Sally flew to the roof to hide. "Your majesty the attack on the Foggernaut temple has taken a turn, it seems Ihop has decided to attack with full force." He reported. "Call it off, we can't afford to have the Sufokians to attack us as well" The king responded as Sally mouthed the same words from the roof. "But sire if they are sure to attack us now, wouldn't it be wiser to take out there strongest warriors now?" Mustam said obviously confused. "Mr. Mustam I believe you have your orders." The king said in time with Sally. "I would also have another request General." Sally and the king said simultaneously. "Anything your majesty" Mustam said obviously angered now. "I want that loose cannon Ihop dead" Sally said remembering the man who had killed her mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Are you insane!" Flas screamed at the young Sacrier. "It was Mark's fault" He replied. "It really was" Mark said while polishing his staff. "You could have destroyed the city!! Do you recall what happened in Asturb? I know I do since me and Mark had to clean it up" The Enutrof said ignoring the Xelor's comment. "Anyway you both are off to combat training!" He quickly said giving neither any time to respond. "I'm going no where without Fang and Ghost!!" Sora yelled. "But of course how else are you to get to the Cania Plains? I have no kamas for a Zapp!" The old man said as Sora noticed a green flash and a knock at the door,

0 0
Score : 143

The Sram was dead before Drake's ax could even come close to him. This impressed Drake to a great degree, he decided it would be best to leave the Cra as he returned to the city. He began walking when he overheard a very highly ranked Iop talking to a Raven. "Yeah those Foggernauts are dead just as they were formed, sad we could have used there help." The Iop said. "How do you know, and why aren't we helping them?" The Raven asked. "Please those Sufokians would no sooner help us! And I know because the Zapp just opened, one of them rushed here before it was completely destroyed. Now don't tell anyone!" The Iop said. Drake was disgusted. He knew what he had to do, his friend owned a submarine, not a stable one but a submarine none the less. Drake grabbed much of his alcohol around his waist and began to drink, he had to help those Foggernauts.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juliet was nearing Amanka castle when she noticed a Pandawa running by at extreme speed. Out of curiosity she decided to follow him. It would only be a minute longer she thought.

0 0

"Here is the one you requested my lady and Hand to the King" A servant said before backing away from Sally who was sitting next to the now sleeping king. A young Sram walked in, a mask covering her face. But a simple girl they send to kill a monster? Have they never heard the tale of the Sram who stepped on her own trap? Sally thought as she approached the throne. "Your name mercenary?" Sally asked with little patience. "I would prefer to speak to the king? Or has your curse taken his free will?" The Sram said without care. Sally grew tense, How could she know I have such control over this man? she thought. "Love is quite the curse is it not?" The Sram continued. Sally let out a barely audible sigh before responding, "Yes my dear. I hope one day you will find it. But first, might I have your name? The guild said they would wend there greatest assassin, but all I see is a girl" Sally said testing the girl. "I will kill who you wish to die, I trust you have the payment?" The Sram continued without care of the Enirpsa's comment. "You know your target." Sally said throwing a sack of kamas she fished out of the king's pocket. "I never caught your name dear" Sally said as the Sram was about to leave. "Do you take me for a fool Miss Smuthers? An assassin who gives out her name is one that wishes to be killed" The Sram said before walking out counting her kamas, and reading over her information sheet. An blood thristy Iop who was attacking Sufokia, he must be stopped at all costs.

(OCC: It looks like Ihop might be going done with 3 kick butt ladies coming after him!)

0 0
Score : 4086

On her way to the outskirts of Brakmar, Irei, with her keen Cra hearing, overheard a whispered conversation between a Raven and an Astrubian squad captain. Although it was only a small tidbit of the whole conversation, it was useful nevertheless, a small hint in to the location of her target was welcome in any form. Irei had come to the conclusion that it was the Iop she was looking for based off the current state of war each country had been in: Bonta was being rather quiet, though it had no reason to attack, and Brakmar was currently locked in a battle with the Amaknan alliance; leaving only the Iop freelancing Iop. Irei took this into account as she turned her Dragoturkey in the direction of the Amaknan village zaap (She'd not been allowed into Astrub). It was a good thing that she'd had the Central Sufokian zaap memorized, it would save Irei quite a lot of time, she estimated about three days' worth of riding.

In a mere 3 hours Irei was nearing the zaap she sought to use. However, there appeared to be quite a commotion at the often quaint hangout of the town. A young Fogger was running around frantically to anyone he could, pleading with anyone who looked strong. This Foggernaut ran up to a very decorated looking Xelor and grabbed her hand, "Sufokia is under attack, can you help us?!" Although this clearly irritated the Xelor, she asked, "How can I possibly fight an entire army?"

"It's not an army, it's only one man!," The Fogger responded, confirming Irei's suspicion. This expression was greeted with laughter from the crowd that had now gathered. Irei, who knew full and well that the man the Foggernaut spoke of was capable of such feats, stepped out into the center of the crowd, catching a few eyes before choosing her words wisely. "This man speaks the truth; the man he speaks of is the legendary Brakmarian Devil." These two words on their own struck a cold silence through the crowd, his name was still known well, it had been the center of many "myths" intended to scare people; myths that weren't usually just empty stories.

The Xelor now had a visible line of sweat forming on her brows. She threw the Foggernaut off of her hand. She then spoke with a false confidence, her expression and tone betraying her otherwise confident words, "He's just a myth! A story told to misbehaved children to get them to be good!" This was met with much mumbling from the crowd, many people were unsure of what to believe. Irei once again spoke out, "These are not empty myths, as I myself have found out," she pulled off a scarf she'd been wearing (Very useful when riding at high speeds on Dragoturkeys) and pointed to a scar on her neck that had all but healed. "This, 'myth', was the person that gave me this scar, using my own arrow against me. I only lived because he'd chosen to use that arrow, had he used his sword I would not be here with you today." The crowd was silent so Irei continued, "I've been sent to kill this Brakmarian Devil in retaliation for his attacks on Astrub; he single-handedly killed over forty Ravens, along with the Commander of the Ravens, before he chose to leave on his own will. He's a threat to the entire world. Even his nation, Brakmar, is not safe."

"Why should I believe you," said the Xelor, now tightly gripping her hammer out of stress and habit. "I don't even know you."

"My name is of no importance. However, I can tell you that I'm the top assassin of the highly acclaimed Astrubian assassins." Irei said, once again covering her scar with the scarf. "Follow me Foggernaut, I will help you and your people."

---

Leon could feel the tension in the air as he stepped up to the podium, ready to introduce himself formally to the entirety of the Raven forces he had gathered. He gathered his thoughts and breathed heavily before speaking, "Hello Ravens, as most of you may or may not know, I am now under temporary command of the Raven force. For those of you who don't already know, I am the Right Hand to the King, his Royal Knight Leon Siegrend. I have much experience when it comes to combat. However, I am new to this particular unit, so bear with me for a while. We will eventually get a permanent Raven Commander." The well trained Ravens were silent, awaiting orders from their Commander. Leon hadn't really thought up anything else to say, so he spoke from his thoughts, "The Brakmarian army, although they're stationed right outside our allies border, plan to not attack until their Commander returns. This would be the perfect time to strike them. Would anyone like to offer advice or speak their mind? Now is the time."

This brainstorming was apparently a new procedure to the unit of Ravens; many of them gave off very confused looks but, one particular Ecaflip raised his hand to speak, "Sir, I believe we should send in a small squadron to agitate the enemy forces at the dead of night. The day after, we'll launch a full assault while they are recovering."

"This is a very interesting idea... I believe it will be somewhat effective and see no harm in taking a small preemptive strike," Leon said, "We'll depart tonight. I will lead the forces into the battle, those of you who wish to join meet here at midnight. You are dismissed!"

---

The bed Lier had been laying on had now become incredibly uncomfortable. The words the Feca had said dug deep into his soul, rustling him deep down. Lier no longer knew what to think; his body betrayed his thoughts, tears no longer feel. As he hadn't been hurt to begin with, Lier chose this time to leave, unsure of where he was supposed to be, he wandered around the busy outskirts of Astrub looking for someone in charge, or possibly the man who'd spoken with him at the medical tent.

Remembering the man now, he looked strong, both mentally and physically. Maybe he was right in saying that these experiences are the things in life that make you stronger. A revelation came to Lier at that moment. He'd try as hard as he could to get stronger!

Lier's squad captain, a Iop with grayed hair, spotted the young Eniripsa looking up into the sky and approached him. "What're you doing?! Get back to the Guards Quaters' and get some rest!" He yelled, startling Lier. He turned towards his captain and saluted, "Yes sir! Sorry sir!"

When Lier arrived at the Quaters he heard a familiar voice, the Feca who'd spoken to him earlier. He heard that the Ravens were planning to strike the Brakmarian forces head-on late at night. This was somewhat surprising to hear, the forces were only beginning to recover from the attack, and they were already planning a new one? To be expected from the legendary Ravens. The new Commander of the Ravens, Leon Siegrend was starting to become something of an idol for Lier.

They were planning to attack the Brakmarians at midnight. Lier was planning to follow them at exactly that time.

0 0

She walked with the shadows, hidden in the day and disappearing in the night. She was nicknamed the Black Rose, yet few knew her true title. She watched from the top of an inn as the heavily guarded Zapp had few users. She tossed a coin in from the rooftop and dived in through the hidden side of the Zapp, the guards none the wiser.

The Black Rose could smell the thick sea salt as she looked across the ocean to island under attack. "Did no one tell that foolish girl I don't do water" She said for no one to hear. "All roses need water to thrive" A familiar man appearing out of shadows said. "Aren't you forbidden to leave those God-forsaken mountains?" The Rose asked already knowing the answer. "No prison can hold a shadow, an idea, a force." Both of them said together. "It is good to see you, I wish I could say that without lying" The Rose said eyeing a small sub she planned on taking. "I believe you have a mission dearest Rose" The man said before fading back into the shadows. A single tear fell from her eye as the Rose entered the small sub and began to leave. "Water is what makes us weak dearest uncle" She whispered yet again for no one to hear.
----

Sora answered the door to find Fang, Ghost and a Bontarian guard covered in bites and scratches. "Yeah they'll do that" Sora said smiling. "They don't pay me enough" The guard said walking away.

Sora loved the feeling of air moving across his face and skin. I could leave, right now and never come back! I have Fang and Ghost and enough kamas to survive until I find work. He thought as the kitten nibbled his ear and the slayhound increased its speed. "You know it probably isn't worth it." A green flash of energy said. "WHAT! WHOSE THERE?!" Sora said filled with confusion. "Ever hear of the Xelor talent of Flight you idiot?" Mark said now flying along side the Slay hound. "You are going down in combat practice today!" Sora said smirking about the beating he would give the Xelor. "You really don't get it do you boy? YOU ARE A 12 YEAR OLD! You are going be starting with the basic intro to combat, while I am a Rank 1.4 High Average Gold Plated Asturbian Guard. So if anything you are going to beat up a tofu today" The Xelor said before disappearing again in a green flash. "Gods I hate him" Sora said.
------
"I MUST SPEAK WITH THE KING!!" A general said. "On what grounds!" Sally remarked from outside the throne room. "WE ARE AT WAR IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?" He yelled loud enough to wake up the Bontarian king. "The king of Brakmar is in the middle of a private session from The Brakmar Players!" Sally said increasing angry, "I will have you kno-" The general said before being cut off by Sally's sweet voice. "Why must we fight? Why must we stay up all nighttttt? I wish it was over... I wish you weren't a bulllldooozzeerrr....." Sally sang as her song actually took form and floated around the general as she fluttered around him with her now sparkling wings. "Now please do leave us" Sally said as he walked away slowing his eyes glazed over and mind empty drained of thoughts. She flew into the throne room and locked the door before whispering under her breath "I am giving you as much time as I can Flas. If you are going to do something do it now!"
-----
Flas sat in the castle corridor waiting for his chance to speak with the king. "Get out you IDIOT! THE KING MUSTN'T BE BOTHERED BY IMBECILES RIGHT NOW!!" The Hand to the king said as a high ranking soldier ran out crying. "Next please" The Hand said as if he hadn't just made a grow Feca cry. "Just give this to the king" Flas said handing the Hand a magically sealed letter.

After getting back to the inn Flas read over his own copy of the plan he had gave to king, he skipped to the nearly last line:

• Find the one destined for greatness, the chosen one who will end the war.
0 0

Drake ran into the town square centered around the Zapp to catch the end of quite the speech, given by the Cra he had seen earlier. "My lady if you wish to hunt this beast allow me to join you" Drake said before bowing.
----
Juliet followed the Pandawa closely. Such speed! But why is he rushing to Amanka? The battle was at Astrub... If anything it would have gone to Brakmar or continued there. She watched with interest as he bowed in front of a Cra. "... allow me to join you." Juliet heard the Pandawa say. "If you are to go upon a hunt for such a beast, you will need help. I cannot join your but I can offer you the blessing of Pandala." Juliet said before handing a glowing bottle of liquor to the Pandawa. "I must leave but I wish you luck" Juliet said before rushing off to the castle.

0 0
Score : 263

A look of terror flashed across her face for a split second when Iop grabbed her and threw her to the ground except his boot was reflected by her highly unreliable shields. She rolled backwards taking her shield out and summoning an energy staff at her hand also setting some inactive glyphs around the ground.
"What have these innocent people done to invoke your rage, Iop? Why do you chose to fight them?" By then a foggernaut had set up a Harpooner in the middle of the room which shot at both the Iop and Zeraphine who deflected it with her shield, which then hit the Harpooner causing it to shoot harpoons at an alarming rate.

0 0

After a short ride in a stolen sub the Rose emerged to see the temple in chaos. A harpooner was firing in random directions. To dangerous and obvious for my tastes she thought before chanting a brief incarnation. She disappeared in plain sight, something she would never do unless all of the attention was focus on another target. She took out two daggers and began to climb the wall. Let us see has this skirmish turns out before I get involved. The Black Rose waited, she also did enjoy a good fight.
---
Sora looked around, a 9 year old Osamoda and a 10 year old Ecaflip. These were the people he was meant to train with. "Well it looks like there is an odd amount of us.... So you two with have to spar with each other and I guess we can test each other Sacrier" The old Iop who was training them said. "Listen old man I don't want to hard you." Sora said as the kids begin using beginner level spells. The Iop pulled a huge steel sword out of nowhere and charged Sora slicing open his left arm. "I would tell you the same boy." He said with an evil smirk.

0 0

Ihop felt the reflection of the shield and rolled backward only to be intervened by a Harpooner's flailing of arrows. He leapt into the air and fell down with a dropkick, obliterating the Harpooner. With an arrow lodged in his chest, Ihop soon became more irritated. He ripped out the arrow and crushed it, creating a spray of blood from his chest.

"Little girl, do you see this?" He said, pointing to the puddle of blood. "That is one reason I MUST kill them!" Ihop charged at the Foggernaut, who put the arms in an "X" formation, as if to guard a blow. A gust of wind blew from behind Ihop as he stopped directly in front of the Fogger, sending his bloody fist up the Fogger's chin, knocking him/her (you never did mention the gender!) onto the roof, later plummeting to the rubble of the Harpooner.

"Another reason," he said pulling out a scroll. "Is this! These orders were issued to me by the highest authorities of Brakmar, which reads 'You are to demolish the eastern temple of the Foggernauts in order to maintain a substantial position in this war. Proceed to the extermination as soon as possible. -Oto Mustam'. The king approved of this message as well."

"But you see, I would already be out of here, enjoying my life would you not have came here," he said. Ihop looked up and said "Do not plan to interrupt this Sram; I can smell your perfume, even through this bloody mess. A woman can't resist being thought as appalling to men, even if they are well-trained assassins. Plus, I can see your daggers." He looked back at the Feca and said "Shall we begin?"

He hopped over to behind the Feca, eyes consumed with madness and bloodlust. Ihop fastened his arm around the girl's neck, choking her. "What are you going to do now, you little brat!?" he bellowed.

0 0

The night grew cold and dark as Ravens gathered in preparation for the oncoming strike. As time passed by, Leon sat alone and watched from a secluded corner in awe as the Raven numbers grew to an incredibly large number; it was clear that no Raven wanted to be excluded. Quite a number of complications would come up if Leon were to begin his small strike with such a large force; the idea behind the attack was to agitate the Brakmarian military force, not a full on assault. Resources and lives needed to be preserved.

Regardless of how fervent the troops may be, it would be unreasonable to take so many on a minor attack. Thinking this through in his mind, Leon made his way through the crowd to the podium with an improvised speech readied. "I see you've all arrived. However, I believe that far too many of you have come, we're going to need to trim down a bit," Leon said. This statement was met with much displeasure from the crowd, many of the Ravens had a deep sense of loyalty to their nation and, did not feel like abandoning it. "I'm not sure if it's that you're all misunderstanding the object of this attack or the fact that you're all simply dutiful in nature but, this is only a light raid. We needn't pointlessly waste valuable resources," Leon continued. "So, those of you who understand can prepare for the next attack, which is planned to happen the very next day while the Brakmarians recover, rather than join in on this one. Those of you who would rather stay may do so."

A serious looking Sacrier now raised her hand, "Sir, I don't quite understand, wouldn't the raid also be more effective with more troops in battle?"

"A larger force is also far more visible and less mobile than a smaller group, if we were to approach the enemy camp with a large force we'd be spotted long before we reached the camp. Not much of a surprise raid then," Leon responded, now noticing the time. "We haven't much time, the enemy camp is about a 3 hours march away, we need to leave immediately. Only 20 Ravens will come, the rest of you return to your Quarters'." With this Leon went out to wait outside for the 20 Ravens he'd requested, allowing his troops to fight among themselves. Unbeknownst to these troops, this battle would possibly be an extremely important battle and, possibly the key to winning this war.

---

It appeared that Irei's small speech, much to her surprise, had garnered quite a following. As she approached the zaap she heard the deep voice of a Pandawa, "My lady, if you wish to hunt this beast allow me to join you." Irei, somewhat caught off guard by such a response turned around to look at the one who'd asked to accompany her on such an arduous task. She was surprised to see a familiar face, an ally from Astrub had followed her. Not knowing if he'd come on his own free will or if he'd been sent, she felt like playing with him a little. She turned around and walked towards the now open zaap (A Foggernaut did it) and, with a smirk on her face, casually said, "Sure, why not. Come if you dare."

Upon exiting from the zaap at the Central Sufokian gate, Irei could tell there had been some form of destruction caused by an outlying force, although she was not quite sure where. She'd lost track of the Foggernaut, something that would benefit her stealth-centered tactic of assassination, and was now ready to begin her hunt. With a quick motion, she pulled out her bow and glided into the shadows, melding in with them. After a few minutes of undercover searching, Irei found what she was looking for, the Iop. He looked far more serious than he usually did.

"Do not plan to interrupt this, Sram; I can smell your perfume, even through this bloody mess. A woman can't resist being thought as appalling to men, even if they are well-trained assassins," the Iop said as he gripped a Feca by the neck; Irei wasn't the only assassin nearby. Oddly enough, Irei couldn't smell any perfume, any decently trained assassin wouldn't dare go into battle wearing perfume, the Brakmarian Devil must have been mistaken. Nevertheless, he was right in his guess that there was an assassin nearby.

The Feca, who was now in danger of being killed, brought about a spout of empathy to Irei; she'd been in the same position once. Not daring to take any chances, Irei drew an arrow from her quiver, readying it for a charged wind blast. She quickly aimed it in the small gap between the Iop and the Feca, aiming to blow the two away from each other in an attempt to save the girl. After the shot, she quickly faded back into the shadows once again, this time also placing a motion triggered explosive arrow an appropriate distance from herself, mostly for defensive purposes. Irei was prepared this time.

0 0

(I would like it to be known that Amy wasn't wearing any perfume, I honestly have no idea where you would come up with such an idea also I thought it would be apparent that her daggers become invisible with her but whatever.)

The pudgy little Xelor crawled out of a tiny sub onto the island. "They don't pay me enough!" He said with a raspy voice. He walked into the temple to see the fight unfolding. "By order of the Hand to the King you, Ihop, The Brakmarian Devil, are hereby exiled from Brakmar forever, you are never to return. If you are to return we will take it as an attack and will act with necessary action, meaning we are going to kill you. Here is your last payment, don't feel bad you get paid wayyyy more then I do." He said tossing a bad of kamas to the Iop's feet and then teleporting away.
-----
The Rose watched as the Devil remarked, "Do not plan to interrupt this Sram; I can smell your perfume, even through this bloody mess. A woman can't resist being thought as appalling to men, even if they are well-trained assassins. Plus, I can see your daggers." I have never worn perfume in my life? The Rose thought when she noticed it. There was another Assassin on the opposite way. This won't work now will it. The Rose thought as she quietly stabbed her dagger into the wall then carefully balanced herself atop it and got out her magical bow. "Invisible poison arrow" She whispered before firing the exact arrow at the opposite assassin. The body fell to the floor as an old Xelor came waddling in. But of course, how thorough Brakmar is. Exile the beast then kill him. She thought. No loose ends She remember the motto of the Mercenary Guild.
----
Sora flipped the Iop over. "Please old man I have little to learn." He said his eyes losing all blue as an Enirpsa carried him away saying words Sora was told never to say. The Higher level instructor walked over looking very displeased. "What is wrong with you! Do you not know what a training exercise is? You aren't supposed to hurt each other!" She said with almost too much emotion. "LOOK AT MY ARM!!" Sora said displaying the huge gash the Iop left on his arm. The instructor, who was also an Enirpsa, held up her arm and mutter a quick word healing the gash very quickly. "Now come over here and I will find someone for you train with.... MARK MARX!" The instructor said yelling at the Xelor. "Here is your new training partner, try not to hurt each other!" The instructor said before walking away to check on the other trainee's progress. "This is going to be fun!" Sora said with a smirk and blue beginning to invade his eyes. 

0 0

Drake grabbed the blessing of Pandala graciously. "That you my lady." He said before following the Cra through the Zaap. He arrived on the island to see it in chaos. The Cra began to set up a defense and even shot an arrow. Drake turned his head to notice what her target was. She was aiming at the beast. In a blink of an eye so much happened. An Xelor announced the beast exiled and a Sram fell from the roof dead. Drake charged the Iop flaming fist. He hit him right in the face causing him to drop the Feca. Knowing that he would be attacked soon Drake chugged a quick beer for defense and speed.

0 0

Just as the Feca nearly choked to death, a gust of air came out of nowhere, knocking him away from the Feca. What the hell? Ihop skid across the hard, stone floor as a flaming fist cam out of nowhere, scorching his face. Almost simultaneously, a pudgy, little Xelor trotted through the unbalanced battlefield, saying _"By order of the Hand to the King you, Ihop, The Brakmarian Devil, are hereby exiled from Brakmar forever, you are never to return. If you are to return we will take it as an attack and will act with necessary action, meaning we are going to kill you. Here is your last payment, don't feel bad you get paid wayyyy more then I do," before teleporting off the island. Psh, this isn't the first time. I'll just obliterate more people and they'll worship me yet again!

He stood back up after the consecutive blows against him. All against him. He cracked his knuckles, and then his neck. In a mere second, Ihop dashes out in front of the drunkard Pandawa and punched him in the gut with less than full force. Due to the alcohol, the pain was nullified and the Pandawa remained intact! Ihop, who seemed shocked by this resistance, scoffed before kicking him at his stomach. This blow knocked him several yards away, though seemingly unfazed. "Tch," he said with eyes closed as he dashed down the stairs leading to the main hall. From there, he shoved open the door leading to the dopples' corridor and slammed the door behind him. Normally, I wouldn't run from a fight, but the odds are against me. The blow from earlier hints at a Cra, there's a Sram, and, now, a Pandawa. Ihop exhaled slightly and braced for impact.

0 0

Drake lifted himself up on his arms. "Guess one beer wasn't enough" He said before burping and gulping down two shots. He watched as the Iop ran upstairs and hid. "Don't even try sissy!" Drak said before flashing up there fists ablaze and his ax and sword in his arms. "Knock, knock!" He said before smashing the door with a powerful burst of air and throwing his flaming ax at the Iop's chest.

0 0

Still unnoticed the Rose watched as the short battle took place. The Devil ran upstairs and hid. Now is my chance, he is weak and alone she thought before the drunk Pandawa charged him upstairs. She slide around outside a window and perched herself outside the window of the room the Iop was hiding in. Now to wait She thought focusing all of her energy into maintaining her invisibility spell.

0 0

Ihop remained perfectly still as his head leaned against the large, wooden door. He had heard the footsteps of the Pandawa, as well as the flickering sparks of his axe. Just as he heard him say "Knock, knock", Ihop rolled over to behind the doorway. The axe came flying in through the door, severing it, and landing in a scarecrow-Iop used for training in the temple. Without a moment to spare, Ihop dashed back into plain sight and pushed the Pandawa. Now that the doorway is clear, I can get through, he said as he jumped out through the hole, tearing off a shred of his shirt. Ihop jumped over and kicked the Pandawa as he was catching his balance. The blow knocked the drunkard off of his feet and onto the floor, only to be stopped by Ihop putting his boot on top of the Pandawa's skull, ready to crush.

0 0

Irei watched as the battle progressed, silent and unknown as a well trained assassin should be. Her waiting eventually paid off as the Pandwa she'd brought with him toppled out the doorway leading outside, quickly followed by her target, the Brakmarian Devil. He then proceeded to stomped on his victims head, ready to crush him. This image reminded Irei of the Commander of the Raven forces, who also suffered the same fate.

Hoping to not have the similar events end in the same way, Irei readied an arrow--only this time, charging the arrow for a powerful blast. A risky move as an assassin, as it was rather flashy and highly visible, but Irei had training to prevent this. She pulled out a thin cloth--a cloth thick enough to block out any sort of blinding light but thin enough to not muffle any of the damage done by the arrow, a primitive yet effective silencer--and put it over the arrow before beginning the grueling task of charging.

She positioned the arrow in the bow and proceeded to charge power into the base of the arrow, emitting an aura so large that, even through the cover, bathed the large tower she hid behind in a florescent blue light. Just a bit more, Irei thought as the arrow started to screech with power, hoping the Iop wouldn't hear the faint sound or see the light blue of the tower.

---

The sound of the crowd died down quickly, once again showcasing the professionalism of the seasoned warriors, and the 20 Ravens that Leon had requested now exited from the meeting hall, of which the Sacrier that had asked why they'd be going with such a small force. "Reporting for duty, Sir," the Sacrier said with a smile, an air of confidence in her voice, "We have been selected by our subordinates specifically for the purpose of this mission."

"Good. Now that we're all here, I believe we can start the briefing." Leon responded, "Do you have anyone in mind to head the group in the case that I am killed or rendered incapable of giving orders in any way?" The group of warriors was silent for a moment, clearly none wanted to be Second in Command. One of the groups least subtle members, an irregularly tall Ecaflip silently pointed towards the Sacrier that had spoken before, who'd been looking down at the ground shyly since the question had been asked.

"Since none of you want to volunteer your services, I'll pick," Leon remarked, holding back a grin. He then pointed at the Sacrier, "You! What's your name?"

The Sacrier quickly looked up, somewhat startled by this before anxiously responding, "U-uh... Colette?"

"Colette then! You'll be my Second in Command for the course of this mission, in the case of my absence you are responsible for our small unit," Leon said boldly.

Colette's eyes widened at the prospect of this. She blurted out, "I can't-- I mean I'm not suitable for the job! I don't want-- think I can take that kind of responsib--" but she was stopped by Leon, who'd now drawn uncomfortably close to her. With a smirk on his face, Leon looked Colette in the eyes and said, "That's an order, ma'am."

---

Lier watched the meeting as it progressed, rather amused by the scene that had unfolded before his eyes as he watched from behind a nearby bush. He thought he caught a glimpse of a blush from the Sacrier as the group departed from the meeting place but, he soon dismissed it as his eyes playing tricks on him.

Lier followed the group as they left Amakna in the dead of night; taking all the necessary precautions to not be caught in the act of "stalking". The unit had now reached the outskirts of the Lousy Pig Plains. These were plains, there wasn't much to hide behind other than the tall grass. Hesitating, Lier dropped to the ground and began crawling beneath the grass.

When Lier had finally stopped crawling, positioning himself behind one of the few rocks that lied scatted across the field, he noticed that Leon had strayed away from the rest of the group, and was nowhere in his sight. Lier looked around frantically for the Feca but, regardless of where he looked, the man was nowhere to be seen.He turned around to look to see if Leon had stopped somewhere behind the group for whatever reason and was startled to see who he was searching for right behind him.

The Commander looked at Lier, an emotionless expression on his face before speaking, "What are you doing here?"

0 0

Ihop stood still, awaiting for the Pandawa to react. Soon, he grew tireless and rolled him away using his feet. Ihop spat upon his body and paused for a moment. Those who are cowardly on the battlefield shouldn't be there in the first place. Ihop turned around and thought ,well, there is no longer any threat, I must complete the mission. Downward, to the basement.

Ihop quickly head down to the basement where the device for the inflatable that holds up the temple. After a few minutes of searching in the pitch black, he had found the first lever. He tugged down on it until it was as low as it could have been. In an instant, the entire temple-boat tilted down in the top-left side and Ihop fell off balance and crashed to the floor.

Just three more, Ihop thought as he ascended the fleet of stairs to head back to the main building.

0 0
Score : 523

“Blop boop blop blop boop.” Unaware of the events happening out in the main hall of the temple, Caiden was leisurely enjoying the time he had before one of his newer friends, a worshiper of the very temple he was in, arrived. He leaned his head side to side, playing a song in his head, the noises of the nearby battle canceled by nothing but his own thoughts.

With a sudden jolt the temple toppled, throwing the young Feca out his chair. He caught himself, taking a moment to come back to reality and figure that something was wrong. He rose up and headed out the door, entering the main hall of the temple.

“Wha…what happened here?” He blinked, trying to understand the situation. The main hall was a mess, there was a Pandawa lying near the door leading to the basement, blood splattered here and there, and another Feca catching her breath while leaning against the wall. For a second, Caiden’s brain registered the soft blue glow of a tower in the room and the next discarded it into his many other random thoughts.

He opened his mouth to say something, but as he did he heard footsteps coming from the stairs leading to basement and watched an Iop emerge, surveying the room. Caiden frowned and walked out towards the middle of the room. “So, uhh, I guess Olwick hasn’t made it yet.” He turned his head to the Iop, disregarding his Brakmarian Insignia. “So, what happened here?”

0 0
Respond to this thread