By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sitting by the Fire

By DWKmaster August 08, 2009, 05:02:48

We are sorry, alcohol is not available when sitting by the fire. Neither are guns. Enjoy. Talk. We begin the conversation. Please post.

0 0
Reactions 15334
Score : 5020

Hello, DWKmaster (or that's what I heard someone call you when I came in), would you like some fish? I have some nice sliced gudgeon, some flambéd trout, and some kittenfish, still as good as the day it was smoked! Would you happen to know if this tavern sells mimilk? It was a long walk to get here, I could use a nice cool drink. Do you know where I could get some wheat for my tofus? They fight hard for me, they deserve a reward.

0 0
Score : 1899

AH HAH what a pleasent suprise to meet you all here like this *laughs stylish* say, Do any of you know were i can "realese gases"?

And btw this "No alchohol" rule is kinda deprssing for pandawas

0 0

If you want to "release gases", I'd suggest outside, it would not be nice to poison the clientele. I suppose no alcohol isn't good for Pandawas, but it is for the health and safety of the other customers.

So... how goes the war between Brakmar and Bonta, my friends? (And would you like some fish?)

0 0

Thanks for the outside-farting-tip it helped me alot, The war seems pretty even but the braks have been giving some hard challanges for Bonta since they have started mass create agi-xelors, and no thanks no fish for me i have my own little goodie, a golden Briochette :9

0 0
Score : 3119

You are right about the no alcohol rule, Oamoka. I'm not allowed to be near alcoholics *scoots away from pandawas*. The Braks seem to be winning, my friends. Luckily there is a Bontarian invasion force. Coincidentally, that force has never been released. I personally don't think it exists. Fire makes me think of Hestia, goddess of the hearth. Which reminds me that THERE IS A PERCY JACKSON MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that series.

0 0

That's strange, I thought Bonta was winning. After all, Bonta is on the side of the Twelve, whereas Brakmar is on the side of Rushu. If Rushu's side were winning, we would see a marked change in the world, would we not?

Does anyone have any reports from afar? When I went to the mountain of the Cracklers not too long ago, I could have sworn I saw some Bworks! Not content with taking of the former village of Gisgoul, are they attempting to overrun the mountains nearby their own village?

0 0

Hello. On the war, the City of Angels is peaceful, but in any Twelvian war, the demons and monsters always strike when you don't expect it. *Remus Lupin bursts out of fire, screams HOLY S*** WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?, and burns to death* See?

0 0

And yes, I would like some fish.

0 0

What sort would you like? Gudgeon sliced with lemon, trout flambéd with lemon, smoked kittenfish (keeps very well!) or I even have a few kralove, grilled with... lemon! Amazing what you can do with that fruit...

Did someone just come out of the fire? I was feeding my tofus, and I didn't see. Do you like tofus?

0 0

Yes. They are very delicious. And I would like some trout, please. *takes trout* Mmm! Very lemony! *Holds over fire* Ugh. Roasted lemons. Sour. *butters and salts fish* Oh, yesss. . . Delicious.

0 0

Im gonna eat you're souls MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

0 0

I'll throw you in the hearth first.

0 0

Don't throw him in the fire! It'll make a terrible mess, and an awful lot of smelly smoke. Here, hit him with this raw gudgeon instead.

0 0

How many of these fish do you even have? *smack. smack* And furthermore, where did you get the lemons? I hear they're only available in distant corners of the world.

0 0

Owies i swear il be a good boy, mam sad and does anyone have some nice roasted souls for me to yum on :3

0 0

No, but I hear they sell cheap in Brakmar.

0 0

I've got hundreds of cooked fish. I spent a long time fishing, gutted them all, then cooked up a big batch all at once, to save time. I got some lemons from people who were going to throw them away, and I bought the rest from a nice shopkeeper down in Astrub. I believe he gets supplies from caravans and merchants who pass through occasionally. dommex, would you like a nice roast gobball leg? It's more substantial than a soul.

0 0

Oamoka, I think you could live on fish and lemons.

0 0

Well, I certainly do, although I don't need to eat it that often, as my tofus protect me *pats a tofu on the head*. But there are other ingredients in there, some of the fish are salted, or fried in oil.

0 0
Respond to this thread