Ankama Trackers

Sitting by the Fire

By DWKmaster August 08, 2009, 05:02:48
Reactions 15334
Score : 3123

They're still fish and lemons.

0 0
Score : 5028

True. Have you been anywhere interesting lately? I went down to Brakmar the other day, and in the arena, guess what I saw? An Ougaa!

0 0

*true story* Once, I got stuck in Mawy Ingalsse's barn for days.

0 0
Score : 10982

awww..... thats bad for you, and you've survived? lucky you

0 0

Sure I survived, and the sunflower seeds were delicious.

0 0

Ah, the Famished Sunflower, he lives in Mawy's barn, doesn't he? I really should take my tofus down there to play with him. How did you get stuck? Did you lose your way, or fall asleep or something?

0 0

I went into the barn and my group went ahead, so I switched groups. Then it happened again and I had to wait for my guild leader (my thanks to him) to provide assistance.

0 0

Ahhhh. I see! It's always annoying when something like that happens, but thank Osamodas that there was a kind person to rescue you.

0 0

Aye. Not much kindness left, what with war, monsters, and godsd*** item rarity.

0 0

Yes... but, on a lighter note, this is a very nice Inn we are in (OOC: I presume this is an Inn, anyway). Waiter! A cold mimilk, please. Thank you. *Drinks mimilk* Ah, that's proper mimilk. Horrible.

0 0

Mimilk's a good drink, none can doubt it *takes own cup, pours sugar in, and holds over fire*. Well, look at that! It's like cream, but warm. Steamed micream. Delicious. Hey, you. Yes you! Waiter person! I'd like some more mimilk and sugar! And the service in this place is almost instant! I hear there's an infinite supply of everything they need. Sure seems like it.

0 0

This is a very nice place. It was dark when I came in, I didn't see what it is called. Do you know? Oh, and would you like some hot Amaknan Bread? Let me buy it for you. Waiter! Two Amaknan Breads, please.

0 0

*munches on bread* Mmmm, good. 'Tis the Spitting Bwork Tavern. One of the best around. The people aren't too drunk, so that's a bonus.

0 0
Score : 656

*Takes a swig of ale, looks at the finely engraved "No Drinking" policy, throws away his glass and enters the tavern* Aye thar, I'm Captain Chuckles. How are ye? If ya don't mind, I'll be staying the night here. *Hands the innkeeper fifty kammas* I'm headin' for Astrub to go sell my fish. Ye got any lemons? Aye, yes, quite a mixture. Anyway, what are yers' names?

0 0

People come to the hearth and leave it. We've stayed here for longer than most. I'm DWKmaster and she here's Oamoka. So you're a seaman, aye? What brings you here to this tavern so far inland? Gold? Adventure? Or just a wish to leave the sea?

0 0

Nice to meet ye, DWKmaster, and you, Oamoka. I only need to stay here far the night. Then I move on the Astrub to sell me fish. I'm usually a mercenary, but business has been bad, so I decided to fish in the meantime. Would ye like to hear one of me mercenary stories?

0 0

Yes, please! It sounds interesting!

0 0

I'll second that any day! What's it about? Pirates? Treasure? Pirates and treasure? Tell us!

0 0

*Pulls a sleeve down to show a wooden hand* This is a story about how I got me wooden hand!

Well, one stormy night I was sailin' near Wabbit Island on a mission from King Allister himself! The King wanted me to find the first Wabbit King's treasure. Legend has it that the treasure been buried under the sea far many years. Anywho, I sailed closar and closar to the shore, with me crew starin' ovar the side, looking far a treasure chest. Me lookout suddenly yelled, "Ship!" I looked ovar to where he was pointin' and, sure enough, there was a pirate ship headin' right far us.

Aye, I was sure as socks we were gonna die as the pirates jumped fram their ship to ars. I drew me shovel and yelled, "Battle stations!" Aye, but the pirates were too much. I decided to throw me shovel at the ship, trying to make a dint in her. In fact, I pierced her hull. Water began to fill up the pirate ship and her captain was still on board! He was yellin' far someone to come and get him out of thar, for he was stuck between two broken pieces of wood. Almost every pirate ran to help thar captain, and we finished off the rest of them. But a single pirate fired a flaming arrow from his bow, don't ya know. It caught the whole ship on fire! I never saw another man from me crew again. I jumped off and floated on driftwood to shore. Aye, but I still needed to find the treasure. *Yawn*

Aye, I think I'll be gettin' to bed. Unless ye want to hear more.

0 0
Score : 1905

NoT!inG sayas mi druGS is no alowed, M! drugs MAcke Meh DIzZiy i [email protected] Tis wHen DruGGs []N cee tose FuNnNy Colllll!lLors w00ts Taht captain Ja'c'Os wAnt mE T0 Buurrnn h0uses *Burns a house down* mEH [email protected] nuw

0 0
Respond to this thread