FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sitting by the Fire

By DWKmaster August 08, 2009, 05:02:48
Reactions 15334
Score : 3123

Aah! Get away from me, you freak! I'll burn you! *Tosses Dommex into fire, where he starts to melt* Gods, that was crazy. *Scratches 'No Harmful Substances Permitted At Hearth into piece of wood and hangs it on wall* Weirdos.

0 0
Score : 5027

I agree! I don't want my tofus to get ideas! It's bad enough trying to keep them away from the euphoric hemp!

0 0

Euphoric hemp? How did they react? And how did the hemp get drugged?

0 0

Um... it's hemp. As in... certain illegal drugs? But nothing happened to my tofus, I kept them away from it. They seemed to think it was food, probably confusing it with wheat, oddly enough, so I had to give it to a friend of mine to keep safe.

0 0

So you're a drug dealer, aye?

(In court) Did ou or did you not knowinly give hemp, a substance that you knew was harmful, to your friend?

0 0
Score : 656

Oi! Do they even make drugs in Dofus?

Anywho, I'm going to bed.
*The next morning*
Goodbye, friends. *Walks outside to find the dragoturkey is gone* Aye! That fiend dommex must have taken me dragoturkey! Well, I guess I'm stuck har, but tha's just fine with me.

0 0

Dommex! I'll get him someday! There are sleeping quarters over there through that door. I should know. I've been living in this tavern for months now, sitting here.

0 0
Score : 6694

He-hey guys I have a confession to make...
Im...
BETTER THEN YOU GUYS WOAH BURN!
arrnd dont worry I'll handle dommex for yer, for a price of course

0 0

Sorry, I must have zoned out. I'm not sure the hemp is harmful, but my friend is smart enough not to try it, if she wants a nice green cape, whereas my tofus do not have the same self control.

Captain Chuckle, are you sure your dragoturkey didn't run away, or get lured away by a cute 'turkey?

0 0

Oi. Don't go into details sonny.

And what do we have har? Who are ye, miss? I doubt yer better than me at sailin'. Let's har one of yer sailin' stories!

0 0

Oh dear. A mercenary face-off. Ba-bum!

0 0

Hah! stories, are fables, fables are legends, and legends... they are are myths.. you can not know for certain if one is telling the truth. I'm never wrong when I spot the lies, but the truth is always hidden. If you must know, I am the master of Assianation, not a sailor, but I can handle being on a ship, I have a follow, sailor friend. He will help me, but first NAME A PRICE

0 0

Oh dear. An assasin.

0 0

You need not fear me, I only kill, whom Ive been paid to kill, then again you can not tell, if someone has paid me to kill you. I do not ask for a mission, when I'm already on one, so I gurrantee you DWK you need not fear me, I asked for an answer from chuckle not you... unless you have something to offer

0 0

Tha's Cap'n Chuckle to ye. I'll give ye 80kk to assassinate the man who made the no-drinking policy. Aye, I'd be up far a vodka right now.

0 0

You know I made that policy. And you can go have a drink somewhere else in the tavern. I just don't want alcohol influencing hearthcomers like they did Dommex. Go enjoy a vodka at that table over there.

0 0

Consider it done. *apporches DWK* *Pyshco theme* *Next day* *At DWKs furneal
*DWK Comes back as a zombie*

0 0

*Goes to pheonix, is revived* Haha! Take that, Sram!

0 0

Well "Cap'n" Idiot Already gave me my kamas HAHAH I be gone now.

0 0

D*** that woman!

0 0
Respond to this thread