FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sitting by the Fire

By DWKmaster August 08, 2009, 05:02:48
Reactions 15334
Score : 656

Oi. Do thieves come to tha hearth that of'en? Tha next time some thief comes through tha' door, I'll slice them like a pizza cutter o' pizza.

0 0
Score : 3123

Well, someone did steal a log from the fire and burned a house down with it. I think that was Dommex. He's probably in Bonta by now, galloping away on your Dragoturkey, And then there was this guy who ran away with my 'no drinking' sign, and the Pandawas had a party and beat me up. Over this time I became skilled in the art of hitting people over the head with burnig fish, and retaliated. Then I searched their bodies and found my sign. D*** Pandawas!

0 0
Score : 5027

Here, have another fish, you burnt the last one.

0 0

How many do you have? Did you spend all day fishing last week?

0 0
Score : 6694

*whispers to Oamoka* Take all the fish you need, but don't tell DWK I was here or Cap'n Idiot. I'll be expecting my kamas at midnight... Meet me at sram statue

0 0

I've got hundreds of fish, I spent some weeks catching them, gutted them whenever I could carry no more, then cooked them all at once. I've been trying to offload them onto unsuspecting passersby ever since.

0 0

{ Out of character: Simomate, do you have to be such a jerk? I want to have fun. If you have to be talking about assassinating and babbeling about being better than other people, then leave. I don't give a s*** about what you have to say. I want to relax.}

0 0

(I was just being my character :/ Its a roll play fourm and I happen to be a sram. But since you're complaining I have to change)

I came here in search of... well legends say you are to only one to see it Cap'n. Yer seen the Legend Sea Mon'ey?

0 0
Score : 1904

I HAVE RETURNED from my Drug burned death thanks to Pheonix blood, NOW FEAR ME AS I SHALL TRY TO EAT YOUR SOULES AGAIN >biggrin THIS TIME IN SPIRIT FORM

0 0

*Spiritual Leash Dommex to life* *Summons Prespic to keep Dommex frozen* *Sends Tofus to attack Dommex* *Hits Dommex on the head with a rotten trout*

0 0

{Just stop being so rude please.}

Aye, I've heard many a tale o' tha Sea Monkey. But I'm still a lil' too drunk far tha'.

0 0

well thats too bad... maybe a little gold, shall get you talking, yes?

0 0

Sorry, I coul'nt quite hea' tha'...

0 0
Score : 286

{Sexy accent} Well hello.... is proscution allowed here?

0 0

Prosecution yes, prostitution, no. The Spitting Bwork Tavern is not the sort of place for that type of goings-on. We have young tofus here.

0 0

If you want prostitution, go prostitute the bulletin board in the Fountain Square.

0 0

*whispers* Is she gone?

0 0

I think so. She's probably having s*x with the bulletin board. (I'm 11, okay?)

0 0
Score : 197

u know chocolate is very tasty

0 0

of course choclate is tasty, I... I have the tastiest. I had to travell far, too distants land, now I come back with the most tasiest, Care to buy? its 80milkamas...

0 0
Respond to this thread