FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sitting by the Fire

By DWKmaster August 08, 2009, 05:02:48
Reactions 15334
Score : 5027

No, thanks, I don't seem to even have ten thousand kamas. Which distant lands sell chocolate, anyway? I thought you could buy it from a baker in Amakna South.

0 0
Score : 6694

WHAT!?! You think I brought it? I have you know choclate, has to come from somewhere, you may buy chocolate in shops, but where do they get their chocolate? I made this chocolate using special grinded Cocobeans, and special milk from special cow, from distant lands. It was not an easy task, and its worth a lot.

0 0

Oh, I'm sorry if I offended you! The chocolate from that baker I mentioned is much cheaper, however, but perhaps not as good. And you say you made it yourself? Where did you acquire this interesting skill?

0 0
Score : 1904

I can tell you were she didnt get those sexy choclate skills, at the bar. yea thats right and you may all be wondering how i returned once more.........well thank the chocolate for that

Cant touch me *music* cant touch me

0 0

*touches him.... as hard as possible, over the head, with a big hammer* Now, are you going to tell join in the spirit of this thing for once? How about you tell us a story about your travels?

0 0

Dommex got no stories. But Dommex likes to talk about himself in 3rd person. *vanishes in the shadows* MAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0 0
Score : 3
angry no fire
0 0
Score : 45

hi guys. i have no idea wats going on and i dont feel like reading anything, sooooo uhhhh wats going on?

0 0
Score : 487

hello mates, say wat an odd bunch. i see a somewhat normal xelor, an osa... with a load of fish behind her/his back srry but all osa's look so much alike even male and female XD, a high enu, an enu with a wooden hand, ooo... let me touch that, and a somewhat scary sram. say anyone want to play a game of poker?!?!

0 0

Hi adgjlsfhk, hi-ppls and doooooooofuuuuuuuuuuuuuus. Welcome to the hearthside. adgjlsfhk, I happen to be a girl osa, and I'm happy to play poker. Would you like some trout flambé with lemon?

0 0
Score : 487

of course i'd like some fish im a cat after all *takes fish and gobles it down in 3 seconds* too much lemon tongue, anyway lets play that game of poker *pulls out deck of cards* lets play *deals cards* *thinks* mhm pocket queens i might win

0 0
Score : 3123

I don't play cards with Ecaflips unless I can stop time and look at your cards.

0 0

I dont like playing with Ecaflips either Unless i can bribe them with my huge amount of enu money

0 0
Score : 288

*appears out of nowhere, uses dispersing arrow against the table making people go flying, shoots a burning thru the poker deck* no poker it saids so in the tiny sign written in greek. one milmilk please.

0 0

*Jaw drops* Mathpip! Don't blow up my table! And I doubt these people can read Greek! *Waiter comes over, hands Mathpip mimilk*. Now you've set the building on fire, and we'll have to run out into the Fountain Square where that idiot Cra is f***ing the bulletin board!

0 0

well if they can't read greek they can't be here see the sign in Latin. And I did not burn the building down there still is the wall just no roof

0 0

This is Sitting by the Fire, not the Dofus Academy. This is meant for talking, not fighting, etc. Is anyone here a handyman, who can repair the roof?

I don't mind playing cards with an Ecaflip. My tofus will tell me if they cheat.

0 0

well I just can't take poker

0 0
Score : 45

i'll play poker...

rules?

0 0
Oamoka|2009-09-13 03:47:00
This is Sitting by the Fire, not the Dofus Academy. This is meant for talking, not fighting, etc. Is anyone here a handyman, who can repair the roof?

I don't mind playing cards with an Ecaflip. My tofus will tell me if they cheat.

OOC: You've read it? By all means, post! We've toned it down and you are an amazing role-player!

Mathpip, no one here speaks Latin. Latin is a dead language and has been since the fall of Rome. I'll put up a 'no gambling, alcohol, drugs or substances I deem harmful to the people here at the fire--including Oamoka's tofus-- allowed within a 1 foot/30 centimeter radius' sign up here in big letters and every language in the world. Although it might take up the rest of the wall *Makes sign, puts on wall* Yep, it does. Anyway, in accordance with the new, unloopholed rule, I am now authorized to do this! *Takes deck of cards, poker chips and any other gambling equipment of adgjlsfhk's and throws in hearth, then roasts gudgeon over them* Go find new stuff. For that matter, the owner of this tavern now needs to find a new roof--Oh my, it's night already! Well we can't have that! *Speeds up time, changes to day*.
0 0
Respond to this thread