FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sitting by the Fire

By DWKmaster August 08, 2009, 05:02:48
Reactions 15334
Score : 423
...
0 0
Reply
Score : 3637

*Growls at the invasion of her soul, only to have the clone completely incinerate upon making contact, her grin getting wider before taking blood inside suddenly stops still, her eyes blaze back to inner black instead of the pit of hate they where. But still far gone, returns to her glare*

"Bee....enough."

*Before the moron even has a chance she back hands him, letting the clone thing inside her sizzle out in a huge rejection of soul and energy*

"Do you feel that burning?....Do you feel my energy making your internal organs bleed out?"

*She turns to catch Bee's leg and drag him right down with a merciless crunch splitting the ground where he falls. Her own energy that was so rudely pulled violently combusts inside Bee, fusing back through touch into her body and through the ground, coating wounds and slowly regenerating all of Jon's flesh that was torn*

"I'm through playing games with you, "She" doesn't need to come out ever again."

*Grabs Bee by the neck and hoists him up, seeing that she probably more then shattered a few bones in her absurdly hard crushing slam into the ground. Glaring like death itself before relaxing*

"Don't you think your stupidity can have a limit for once? you know that no one can successfully house my energy but me. Now quit acting like you have a chance and either die or beg me to spare you."

0 0
Reply
Score : 978

*Gasps and feels his skin, the injuries were still there but not as deep nor did they hurt as much.*

Oh thank the Gods! Dying sucked, never again.

*Turns to Varia and Bee, something didn't feel right but is still too exhausted to try anything and lays back down until I fully recover*

I wonder where Daxty disappeared off to?

0 0
Reply
Score : 4083

*stares down at Vari cockily as my wounds regenerate faster than she's able to cause them in such a close proximity to her negative energy and reaches down pressing my palm into her face to fix a powerful seal on her that increases in strength the more she fights it and the more energy she releases outwards*

Just because I act like a fool doesn't mean I can't lure you into pre-set traps..Empress,, *grins arrogantly as I melt in your grip*

-in a voice that seems to come from nowhere- Thanks for the distraction Jonny boy.. I can handle the rest if you keep fuzzball and Lemon from screwing this up..

*in a void black flash, various seals appear along Vari's body that increasingly feed off her radiating energy and in turn form a pillar of light to seal her craving for destruction reinforced by the powers of Eniripsa, Osamodas, Sacrier, and Xelor in an effort to reverse the events that transpired up to this point*

-to Jon via his thoughts- Use whatever strength you have left to fix that seal on her if you don't want her to shred this place out of time. As much fun as it was to break her, I still have a need for this place as do you, mercenary...

*flashes within the prism of light to kiss the little princess on the lips and vanishes into thin air leaving an afterimage of my position as the seals take hold and manifest themsleves in the visages of the forementioned Gods and Goddesses*

0 0
Reply
Score : 3637

*Simply lets her grip go, as the seal reacts so heavily that it implodes and she holds her forehead*

Grrr....would you stop with your tricks you little...

*glares and moves out of the way of the kiss shivering. But glares at Eniripsa's energy only to smile a little*

Oh fine, I'll calm down but invoking the goddesses that allowed me to incarnate here aren't going to fix that problem.

*She succumbs to the pain of every other seal bursting and sizzling off but stands straight again after a minute. Rolling her eyes as she dispells the images of the other gods*

I would...appreciate...y-you not touching me anymore..

*Her eye twitches and she walks off grabbing daxty by the shirt and dragging his apparently subdued body off at a stagger towards the inn*

I need a nap....badly.

(Lol she was stopped before, energy of any other kind that tries to conduct her own more or less overload themselves. You basically only serve to piss her off and cause her pain for once good job silly tongue)

0 0
Reply
Score : 978

*Grabs daxty from her and carries him over the shoulders while giving her a hand*

We can finally go back huh? This whole stupid mess is over and done with, thank the Gods! We should Probably put this one to bed after fixing him up and I need to clean myself up.

*Feels around for injuries but can now only feel shallow scars*

When we get back to the inn I'll make us some tea. Might do us both some good.

0 0
Reply
Score : 2540

(man, It's been ages since I went here. Yo folks! Lagg here! for those one or two people who might know me :p)

0 0
Reply
Score : 4083

*appears back at my hideout to transcribe a few alterations on the alter for the events to come once the seal does its job and vanishes in a void black ball before the searing light of the prism envelopes the damaged lands of pandala and amakna with a sly grin on my face*

-forcing a thought link to Vari before the seal completes- I'll see you again soon my lovely little fae...try to keep that bloodlust in check...unless you send me an invitation fist..heh heh heh....

*releases my hold on every summon and ghoul in the area as they become encompassed in the effects of the light and everything that happened over the last few weeks plays in reverse as if rewinding a video until a white sphere implodes leaving everyone inside the tavern from 2 months ago [minus Daxty's dimension thing] with a few differences from the last "timeline"*

0 0
Reply
Score : 3637

(Oh my god its Lagg o-o hasn't it been a year or 2?)

*Coughs a bit after being released of the weight of daxty, stumbling in ignoring any attempts to talk to her by the traitor only too pass out halfway up the stairs. Sleeping like she just ran 300 miles quietly. The blood all over her from the seal's erupting would make you think she died though*

*Waking up groggily in her bed with quite the strange amnesia, only to fall on her face rubbing her nose*

Huh wah....ow! *tumbling over and blinking up at her ceiling*

Why do I suddenly have the urge to punch Bee in the eye?...

0 0
Reply
Score : 4083

*wakes up and stretches loudly as some happy tofu jump on my bed waiting for their breakfast and hop out to run downstairs*

Man that was a good nap...though I wonder why I feel like playing with Vari in that way.... *forms a lecherous grin on my face then quickly hides it before anyone sees it*

Ah well *yawn* let's see....

*thinks hard until my stomach starts growling..* Eh-heh... =~=;;

Anyone up for pizza??

0 0
Reply
Score : 423

If we're picking it up I'm picking it up. If you elect Lemon for pick up, Lemon will pay and give you a piece of stuff from DA BANK. Which I would be passing by on the way, causing less amounts of travel or whatever. So Lemon for pick up, chose me or you will not not not not not not not not not get the stuff I just said.
* Jumps on a mount.*
But weather you let me go pick it up or not, I'm still going.

0 0
Reply
Score : 637

(god dammit I missed all of the fighting didn't I sad)

*awakes gasping and shivering*

I had...I had the most terrible dream. At least I hope it was a dream? There was destruction like no other it was almost like... a war.

*continues to shiver but then looks at his body and relaxes a bit* I'm not injured...it must have been a dream, there's no way any of that could've happened.

(I can still do this right?)

0 0
Reply
Score : 978

(Huh it's Lagg ^^ That's a face that hasn't been here in a looooong time)

*Knocks on his door and hands him a mug of coffee*

Best not to ask my friend. Just always keep your eyes on Bee from now on, that guy is even more slippery than we thought. Well nothing we can do about it now, you were in a coma, that's the best answer I can give you.

*Walks back downstairs popping his joints and stretches his arm*

Don't be so unhealthy, pizza this early in the morning? Wait a few minutes and I'll prepare some breakfast.

*Walks into the kitchen to get to work*

0 0
Reply
Score : 3637

*Stumbles out of her room holding her head, healing her nose to stop the bleeding

Eh! I feel like a bwork just sat on my head..

*Lazily comes downstairs and takes a seat*

I need some coffee...and if I see Bee hold me down.

0 0
Reply
Score : 4083

*sneaks up behind Vari from the dark corner of the room and tackles her down to rub my cheek against hers then jumps up and races out the tavern to pick up some supplies for the construction summons*

Later guys, and hi Empress!! :3

0 0
Reply
Score : 978

*Brings out a large breakfast platter (bacon, eggs, sausages, toast, cereal etc.) and places it on the table, picks her up and hands Varia a mug of coffee*

Just ignore him girl, he's just being a child. Have some breakfast first then you can go destroy him again.

*takes a sip from my mug and makes a content expression*

You know sometimes even if things go too crazy, it's nice to know this place would still be standing. Well, time to wait until the next random occurence happens, eh? *Grins*

0 0
Reply
Score : 423

AH HAAAW HAAAAAAW... THE BANK. NEED FOOD. BUT THEN BANK.
* Rides mount into tavern breaking part of the wall above door when entering, grabs a few pieces of toast and wolfs them down while still on mount and then stuffs a slice in it's mouth.*
Okay..
* Rides mount back through door and gap outside and stops a few feet after walking outside.*
* Yelling.* I'M FREE AND I'M RIDING A HUGE ANIMAL TO A DESIRED LOCATION! AH HA!
* Instantly rides away in a flash.*

0 0
Reply
Score : 637

*runs out of room with sword*

What in Astrub? Oh it's just Lemon.

*sheathes the sword and goes to sit by the fire seemingly fully recovered from the terrible "dream"*

0 0
Reply
Score : 4083

-meanwhile in the Astrub Mrketplace-

Hmm....I wonder what those guys would want....I guess I could try and be nice for a change and give em a gift or 2.....

*thinks hard not noticing my roving band of Tofus chasing a random shopper for their bag of Wheat*

-noticing the group- Oh, HEY!! COME BACK HERE!!!! *chases after the Tofus in a hurry to calm them down*

0 0
Reply
Score : 3637

-nearly kicks bee off in rage before calming down and shivers-

I TOLD YOU TO ....FFFFFFF ....

-Stomps off and rubs temples before sitting and daintly eating breakfest-

Th-thank you jon...I want to rip his head off every time I see him now....why?

0 0
Reply
Respond to this thread