FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sitting by the Fire

By DWKmaster August 08, 2009, 05:02:48
Reactions 15334
Score : 978

*Thinks for a second, he could recall pain and flashes but none made any sense, he couldn't remember anything else*

I think he hurt us, mostly you and probably me. I-I don't know.

*Looks at my hand but shakes head and pats Var on the back*

It's alright Varia cause now everything's back to normal! Now we can enjoy life like it was intended and we're here and safe and...

*Pulls out the telebag to Kwismas Island and let's out a sigh*

Take the cat and go on a much deserved vacation. I've been keeping most of Giga's old stuff, I was gonna save it for myself but you and him need a break. Go on get outta here, I'll take care of this place like usual.

0 0
Reply
Score : 4083

-losing track of where I am in the midst of chasing the erratic mob of tofu- COME ON GUYS!! WAIT UP!!

W-WHOA!! *stumbles over a sleeping gobball and trips into Jon's tele-bag before a bwork mistakes it for a bag of gems and snatches it to run off with it*

0 0
Reply
Score : 3637

-Smirks and watches the bwork go, yawning and leaning back now-

think we should bother? We can always kill the bwork and keep the bag, but I don't really think I want to go in anymore.

-Glances over at His strange scar wounds, raising an eyebrow-

Did I do that? Or did he? When? what...

0 0
Reply
Score : 978

*Laughs nervously and hides the scars using bandages*

I'm not quite sure to be honest, maybe I just... I just cut myself while I was preparing breakfast but I know you couldn't have given me these scars. Ehm, I know he's a trouble maker but we should at least get the bag back, Kwismas Island is nice during this time of the year.

*Offers his hand*

C'mon let's go have some fun. Even you remember what fun is right? *says jokingly and sticks his tongue out*

0 0
Reply
Score : 637

I think we all need a vacation, it has literally all been havoc lately.

Or at least adventuring, I love to collect even more cool treasure even though I do need to empty my haven bag of it.

Oh well, Kwismas Island could be a good break from the chaos that just so loves to knock on our door.

Let's go! *smiles his mischievous smile*

0 0
Reply
Score : 4083

-waking up in a field with a small pile of snow forming a mound on my butt-

Itai.... Naze korera no koto wa itsumo watashi ni okoru nodesu ka? (oww...why do these things always happen to me?)

*stands up looking for my hammer in the white field and finds its handle sticking out near a pine tree with the head completely hidden under fluff*

Ah great...just what I needed..

*brandishing the weapon on my shoulder while gazing over the area*

I wonder where that dumb sram sent me to this time...could be Frigost I guess but...don't see any animals relevant to the area..

Hmm... -thinking hard which gets prematurely cut by a gust of freezing wind-

*shivering* I guess I should figure that out later -sniff- I need to find a warm spot for starters.... =~=;;

0 0
Reply
Score : 423

* Trots into Astrub on mount.*
Soooo I need to pick uppp...
* Looks at list just created.*
To go to the bank, get stuff from there and kamas, take those things to those guys, maybe go and do that for that guy, then use the money from them and buy supplies, then go craft a bunch of things, use money from before to buy stuff but only after selling half of the things taken out of the bank so there's more room, though I might as well just give it away...
* Mount finally manages to figure out that the big red building that he saw through the trees that he was about to pass by was the butchers, out of fear, he springs into a fast sprint over towards around the area of the statue of Ecaflip and the statue of Pandawa.*
HHHHHHHHEEEEEEY. HEY HEY HEEEY.
* Mount screeches to a stop near a random black object sitting on the ground.*
Now that was just-! Oh look a bow meow.
* Walks over to the bow meow and ends up meeting Suki. A little while into the conversation decided to help him out, having for what ever reason never noticing him before. Because of this, the masq worked a bit harder.*

0 0
Reply
Score : 3637

(Litterally based Lemon...never stop please)

*Glances at daxty with wonder* oh really? I'm a bit tired...

*Notices Jon taunting her and grabs his tongue with two fingers*

Heh...I know what fun is and usually involves a lot of crazy antics and crazy plays from me....you sure you want that?

*Sticks tongue out and lets his go before standing up and strutting out the door after snapping fingers to summon fuzzy adorable tiny kwismas themed cloths on her*

Ahhh...clothes spell, easily my best (Inbefore quoting DBZ abridged) spell.

0 0
Reply
Score : 4083

-crashes suddenly through the roof of the tavern on a sickly made wooden contraption and tumbles into my bed unconciously to sleep soundly-

*muttering to myself* Must....beat up....dumb bone guy.....zZzZzZ

0 0
Reply
Score : 423

" Actually, no. Forget this. I don't want to do this plan. Not fun. Plus I don't like Seven O'Clock PM when things go this way. Who wrote this?"
Opens up backpack and stares down at masks.
" WHO DID THIS?! I'm looking at you Coward!"
Takes the Coward Mask out of backpack and puts it on, jumps off of mount and hides in the shade of a building, he hits himself and uses a few of his spells to try and snap Coward State into shape, but some of his attacks are regretted halfway through the motions so only a small-ish portion of the attacks are really put into action. He then starts running around in fear while slapping himself. Five minutes later he reappears back on mount, slightly beat up from himself. He then finally places the Coward Mask in backpack.
Puts backpack back on back after closing it shut.

" I'll instead just go enter the bank, take what I want from my account and then come back out here and do stuff!
Would like to travel by foot though."
A few minutes later he walks out of the bank and just trudges forward for a while until he ends up in the center of part of the lake in Astrub.
" Yeeeeessssssss. I see fishiesssss."
Walks out of lake then plops self on mount, clothing and hair soaked, dripping wet onto the creature-steed. His mask and shoes sort of absorbed the water that got on it slightly, so he will have to do something before it gets moldy.

" My eyes felt grubby."
Waves hands everywhere to show how crazy and grubby they felt.
"Meet Meatface."
Shows mount a stuffy.
" He's my stuffed boar.
Heeeee's amazingggg!
I once threw him at a prespic when I was a toddler and he just puffed out of existence!
Not saying that really happened though due to the fact that prespics have this turn-invisible spell thing, but still it was enough to make him realize he had to hide instead of just attacking me with his powers in the open."
Sits up and tucks Meatface in backpack but so that his face sticks out a bit, though safely.

0 0
Reply
Score : 7475

*Outside the tavern, a familiar-looking Sram staples a sign to the tavern wall*

Hi guys!
I just wanted you to know that there are children who will soon be able to read these posts who were not even born when this thread was created.
We're watching you. Suzen sends his regards.
Thats all.


*vanishes into the shadows*

0 0
Reply
Score : 4083

-unconsciously splits my shadow from my person while I sleep and sends it to break the unasked for addition to the tavern in half before returning it back in place and turns lazily to get comfortable again-

zZzZzZz....no...stupid tablets....allowed..zZzZzZzZ....

0 0
Reply
Score : 423

Manages to get onto roof of the tavern after coming back from Astrub.
" Hey, who's that guy? HI!"
Points over at the Sram, the mount turns his head to look, then forms some kind of shrug that he would be able to create with the positioning of his arms and etc on his body.
" Hm."
The Masq hops onto the mount, then the mount jumps up and down in attempt to break through the roof while the Masq repeatedly spams a spell around the area of contact between the mount's feet and the roof.

" Hey!"
The mount goes down, then jumps back up.
" I think it's break-AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

They fall through the roof then break through a level of the building and land harshly on the ground, but only with a bit of a thud and nothing too extream.
" What seemed logical I thought I was going to be fine!"
He gets up, then runs upstairs and starts running in circles throughout all the rooms, creating doorways like an Eliotrope who may or may not have learned how to use their powers yet... Screeches to a halt in Bee's room.
Changes voice to make it more quiet and soothing.
" Hey Bee. How are you doing...? Do you mind if I shave off your hair so I can substitute it for the lack of fur I have which I need to craft some things with? Could I get you some.... Derrrrrrrrrr..... Buckets of water? Also, if the answer is a no, I'll just go back to scurrying about the place like a moumouse or something."

0 0
Reply
Score : 4083

-turns in my bed again obviously annoyed at the interruption of rest and lets my shadow split off into 3 dark figures that proceed to chase the psychotic intruder from my bedroom as well as tying up and comically carrying his mount out the door and tosses it on top of him then lets them fade back to me yawning loudly but refuses to wake up-

mmm...those cookies....can i have some more empress.... =~= -begins hugging my pillow with a silly look on my face and starts drooling at a vivid dream of something before taking a bite of it-

(i could be lemon, should we test the limits? o-o)

0 0
Reply
Score : 423

( Who will be the first to post on Javian 27th? Or is that not the type of question you're looking for...?)

Staggers back upstairs with a crate of rocks and bashes Bee's head with it.
" Now we is even. Unless this annoys you in a certain way which results in you staying in an angered state for the next couple of hours. But still that's your emotions and not mine so why should I care?"
The Masq inhales some air a little harshly due to the lack of it obtained when he was squashed by the mount.
He then was about to walk out of the room but stops in door way and chucks a rock through a part of the wall that was keeping out the outside closest to you resulting in a big amount of drafts from outside to flow into the room making it slightly chilly.
" Now, hope you have a nice day. -Under breath.- Ya weird star crossed larva..."
Walks away but then walks backwards into the room and turns to face Bee, sprints over to him and kneels down,forces a potion down his throat that turns people into rocks until they move, gets him out the newly expanded window with the help of leverage and a nearby decent for the job sized object, takes some nice looking things from his room and finally the Masq then hides in his room's closet with the stuff for the next few hours after having turned all the lights out to make it seem like no one's currently doing anything in that section of the tavern.

0 0
Reply
Score : 4083

(either you, a random, or Empress)

*lets my shadow displace itself to protect me from the crate and turns in my sleep as it takes form on its own to "play" with lemon....by breaking his legs and arms to prevent him from moving and binding his broken limbs to the floor outside of Jon's room retaking a shapeless form and slithering back to my room and shuts the door behind it*

*yawns sleepily and hugs my pillow closer* Ah..its such a nice day.....lets walk in the firestorm Empress... zZzZzZ..... =~=

0 0
Reply
Score : 423

( AW there's an "Undo" button on this thing's keyboard thing! Good thing it wasn't that big of a post..
Your thought has been submitted, good luck...?)

" Lawl let's just hope you two in your dreams are fire resistant! Eh heh he!-
Well with that power I bet you could at least think of something so... ARG!"
The Masq whistles over the mount who managed to scratch up the ropes or what ever and untie himself using a bunch of sharp objects.
" You're cruel Bee. AND FOR THAT I SHALL EAT ONE OF YOUR GOBBALLS SOME DAY! Maybe... I can't cook.. We'll see how this will work out later."
The mount starts dragging the Masq along by his rats nest of spike-ish hair, they go down the stares, then across the floor of the first story, then out the door painfully.
" Take me to the nearest working for pay Eni, will you Slobber? Thanks."
They hit a rock.
" OW."
Masq whimpers a bit after. The mount looks at him for a few seconds.
" That doesn't hurt compaired to being torn apart by a flower when you were three! It comes in close second! Ah ha OW! ... And so does everything else..!"
They slog away.

0 0
Reply
Score : 978

You know it doesn't hurt trying to be nice to one another.

*Puts on a coat and grabs the nearest axe and heads outside*

It's so chilly today, ugh never a good sign but whatever I'm gonna go do something productive for this place for once.

*Heads to the nearby forest*

0 0
Reply
Score : 4083

-takes on a shadow demonic form at the sound of Jon's voice and flashes behind him to knock him on his face from behind before ending back in bed and stretching to get comfortable again-

zZzZ..must...beat up...skeleton guy...zZzZ..mm..cookies..are they to share...? =~=

*meanwhile a gobball and tofu "shout" at each other over who gets the last bale of hay until a Bwork walks by to negotiate and cuts it in half before running off with his "negotiator's cut" and being chased by an additional mob of animals*

0 0
Reply
Score : 423

" Now don't be a bully Bee!"
Painfully summersalts into room over to a totally-unknown-Osa-that-can't-be-found-at-all-within-a-thousand-miles-of-the-tavern's stuff that was taken into the Masq's room and tosses a bunch of iron around and on it.
" Love this metal. SO SO VERY VERY MUCH THAT I THROWS IT RANDOMLY WITH NO PURPOSE AT OBJECTS!"
Summersalts into another room of the tavern, flops onto a chair. Then sticks out a crunchy flaily broken arm and bashes a flask of healing potion onto the floor and flops over with it. The Masq finally laps it up and everything is better besides the strangly straggling-to-remain-painful bite mark from Slobber who had recently gotten sick of the random grumbling and wails from the Masq.
He walks into Bee's room.
" Just wondering, how lazy can you be? Asking one measly question this time. It's not like you're a Sadida who's been thinking too much or anything. And if I were to wander over and just choke down a gobbly or two, supposedly with your shadow-y whatever arriving to tare it out of my throat then strangle me, how much would that appeal to God Osamodas and your tofus and maybe even other summons whom noticed your slightly-unprotective, noncaring-ness? You probably wouldn't even get up from your nap.. Just trying to prove a point here, along with maybe less something? I don't know. But I don't care if you come over and break my limbs and violently bash a hard weapon against my back or something."

0 0
Reply
Respond to this thread