FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sitting by the Fire

By DWKmaster August 08, 2009, 05:02:48
Reactions 15334
Score : 4083

-wakes up with demon red eyes and a non-chalant drowzy stare at the intruding masq then stretches as my shadow forms behind you and pounds you into the ground with a comically oversize hammer and walks past to the barn to help the summons out- mmm....dumb intruders.... =-=

0 0
Score : 423

Gets up, aching a little, wanders about. Wanders about even more. Even more wandering. Has a recall potion tea party with Meatface. Finds that as a bad idea later on and heads back to the tavern. He trudges up part of the muddy ground towards the building.

0 0

(time to revive...again...)

-stretches groggily and scratches my head with a newly formed tail (total: 9) and climbs out of bed to corral the summons and task them with rebuilding and cleaning the tavern again-

*sighs to myself* It's getting quiet lately...oh well..couldn't hurt to make dinner..maybe extra just in case someone joins in...

-heads over to the kitchen and starts preparing the food with the sprawling vines of my tails reaching to various cabinets for spices and flavoring-

0 0

* Starts dragging a tall, though almost two feet (/0.6096 meters..?) in circumference, tree with neat-ish thickly-lined facial features carved into it, up the stairs. The mouth and etc on the tree were cartoonish, slightly kawaii but without eye-sparkles and so on, though not very detailed. On the faced-wooden-thing was a scarf that almost didn't fit, and seemed to look a lot alike half of of the mask's pants legs, one of which seemed to have been cut off and disappeared. *

0 0

-hears the commotion of the local psychopath while finishing up dinner-

Hey Lemon, what ya hungry for today?

-wipes my hands on a towel then looks around for something in the cabinets while listening for a response-

0 0

"...
Babbage!"
* Drops tree onto stairs with a loud cracking noise-
"...whoops."
-and plops on coward mask. Then stumbles about on the stair steps over mini branches in a slight hurry. While doing so, shaking a tiny bit, partially flopping over / about, and teetering on the edge of steps due to little attention of where he was planting his foot multiple times. When the Masq finally reaches the floor he scurries over to the door, quickly swings it open, and starts wandering over in the direction of the Cania Lake, jumping at every groan of a monster that he wasn't targeting along the way.*

0 0

*sigh* Classic psycho =/

-tasks a gobball to carry a basket of babbages and other vegetables towards the overwhelming stink of Lemon-

Hm....I wonder if she'd be hungry after such a long nap...

-prepares a rather venomous dish perfect for Death Empress Vari but tops it off with sweet smelling herbs while it stews over-

0 0

* Was about to try sticking arm half-way through a blop out of curiosity while picking up drops and changing mask back to normal, using all the fingers on his right hand to hang on to everything. Notices gobball and silently low crawls as the shrubby-two-eyed-jell-bush.*
" Hullo... Ooo hey veggies!... Did you steal...? Oh wait, you could have just taken.. something from.. thaat gardennnnnn...Aaaaaaw :c."
* Gets drops and sticks it inside a piece of blop ripped off from the heap, then puts a blop flower ontop and places it where the dead blop would have been by now when hopping about.*
" Well hopefully now his friends won't miss him and at the most notice his major decrease in size. OKIE LET'S MOVE ALONG, RETREAT!"
* Picks up a babbage from the basket, pats gobball on head, and starts wandering back.*
" Tree tree tree tree tree tree tree, I don't know if you're following gobball and I'm not an Osa or Herder-Feca or anything, tree tree tree treeeee, but don't do so and you might run into a Kaniger or so on :c ...tree tree tree tree…"

--

[spoiler]Soon I'm just going to start conquering the poor tavern from my own old edit-y post home. ' Click here 

0 0
Score : 1056

I was walking by when I heard some loud yelling. Must be some drunk pandawas OHH WELL..I reach in my pocket and take out my new watch to check the time I had broken it HatedOne had given me this just yesterday! yesterday. I wonder if he remembers me from the market.

0 0

-wakes up not noticing almost 5 months have passed and searches around the remarkably clean tavern for anyone else-

Man...the clean up crew does a decent job at keeping this place presentable..but its quieter than it was yesterday...

-shrugs and strolls around the hallways knocking on doors waiting for a friendly or familiar voice to answer-

0 0
Score : 3266

[A somewhat mysterious familiar Sacrier swaggers in like they own the place.]

What's up, newbies? Hey, whaddya know, this place is clean for once.

[They drag out an old armchair and slump on it.] 

0 0

* In his room. Has all furniture stacked in a pile and wedged partially into the closet.*
* Masq quickly half-spins across room into wall. Flops over. Squirms to the side while lying on the floor. Rolls over twice then jumps up and runs to the other wall. Smacks wall super hard with palm of hand. Jumps on one foot over to a corner. Flails over to a window. Flops over window sill, half flailing outside a good distance from the ground. Dramatically hits head on the upper part of the window. Squirms back inside. Runs around the room multiple times, getting closer to the center each round. Slams back onto the middle of the floor after doing a mili-second handstand. Reaches towards the ceiling. Summer-salts into his room's closed door, rips out door-handle. Stands up instantly and violently throws handle to the side, where it lands with a loud bang, while he crawls on knees and elbows towards a corner. Strikes dramatic pose with mask on inside out. Flops head to side the most it would go. Mask falls off. Masq waddles over to the side of the room, a short distance away from the wall. Masq crouches, then starts spinning in circles slowly non-stop while crouching. Though then instantly stops. Face tilts up. Then hunch-leaps over to a vase in the closet, dumps half its contents into his mouth. Masq wanders back to where he was, Masq crouches, then starts spinning in circles slowly non-stop while crouching and savagely chewing Greenjelly.*

0 0

(lemon, please, spacing XD)

-hears a commotion coming from the twisted and scratched door of lemon's room and decides to leave it alone for now on the way to the lobby-

*noticing the complacent sacrier* Hm? Welcome to the Spitting Bwork, how can I help you?

-puts on a professional smile though can't keep my tails from twitching from an uneasy feeling-

0 0
Score : 1056

I walk in... Puke all over the place, "sorry I don't feel well.

0 0

*stress mark appears on my head but doesn't break character* The restrooms are down the hall to the right.

-whistles for the clean up crew to get to work then turns towards the kitchen as a team of 8 bworks and gobballs run out of the shed with buckets, sponges, and mops ready-

0 0

"Uh... I'm fine. Are you the one in charge here, now?"

[They glance around kind of nervously.]

"It's quieter here than it was once."

0 0

* Continues spinning in circles slowly non-stop while crouching and savagely chewing Greenjelly.*

* Stops.*

* Falls over failing to spin in circles slowly non-stop while crouching and savagely chewing Greenjelly.*

* Summer-salts slowly over to window with a bit of effort.*

* Though then.*

* Makes way over to closet, summer-salting. Takes another vase.*

* Summer-salts slowly with vase over to window with a bit of effort.*

* Jumps out window. Reaches. Clings to tree with arms like a sugar-glider almost. Though with a greater amount of pain to arms and face which was slammed against tree in process.*

* Hanging onto vase wit feet, flops off tree and into a bush.*

* Wears giant heavy bush over entire head and beautifully crawls into first floor of tavern through a window.*

* Waddles blindly up a few stairs, stuffs Bluejelly from inside this vase into cracks in the wood/stone/etc.*

* Masq wanders down two steps from where he was a moment ago. More near the floor now.*

* Masq crouches, with giant bush over entire head, then starts spinning in circles slowly non-stop while crouching and savagely chewing bits of the vase which is now shattered on the floor.*

0 0

-perking my ears back to the sacrier in question- uh, I can only assume. The rest of the staff has gone uh....away..since last time.

You seem to know something though, have you been here before?

-places a basket full of bread and fruit on a gobball's back and sends it to lemon's room so he can at least eat-

0 0

Yeah, I used to come here all the time when I was a kid. I've got a feeling I was going to meet someone else here, but I guess he decided not to hang around. Are we allowed to drink here, yet, or is it still only Mimilk and water?

0 0

* Crouching while spinning crazily. Flops up and jump-stomps over to gobball, and starts pelting bread and fruit at all people currently on tavern property in food rejection.*

* Masq waddles over to a box and tears out multiple babbages, he stuffs them underneath couch cushions, on the top of cabinets where there's a foot-tall space underneath the ceiling, and stick one in the bathroom sink with loads of pretty hair accesories stabbed into it.*

* Masq finds a liking towards babbages with pretty hair accesories stabbed into them, so Masq starts a small work-station for constructing them on a carpet in some smaller room with smaller couches than the living room or something.*

* Masq makes this room his office. Masq violently nails a sign into the door saying 'LEMON'S WONDERFULAMAZINGBETTERTHANYOURSSACREDMARVELOUSDAZZLINGMYSTIFYINGFANTASTIC office', in pretty, light light, slightly-tiny-a-little-grayish/white-ish, orange letters.*

* ~ And now for every hour noone posts next, you can be sure the Masq has lodged planks of wood half-way through the walls covered in pretty, light light, slightly-tiny-a-little-grayish/white-ish, orange writting the following:

BABBAGE
BABBAGE
BABBAGE
BABBAGE
BABBAGE
x190 ~*

0 0
Respond to this thread