FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sitting by the Fire

By DWKmaster August 08, 2009, 05:02:48
Reactions 15334
Score : 978

*Returns with the young eliotrope back to the tavern, nothing seems to have changed but a collection of dust still lingered on every piece of furniture*

I didn't think I was gone for that long... the place is deserted all of a sudden, except for that crazy one right there.

*Hears varia's voice but was too preoccupied to take any notice in what was said*

Okay then... *Turns to the eliotrope* Alright kid, I've got a broken respawn machine thing that can manipulate space and time to fix this place. I got a reward and you got the know how so I'm putting you to work.

*Guides the mechanic over to the basement to check on the machine*

Just say if you need anything. This place doesn't have much but I'll try and accommodate your as best as I can.

*Goes back upstairs and lounges on the couch*

Time for a small break I think, before something else goes wrong.

0 0
Score : 4082

*hears Jon's voice just as dinner is finished up and sends a gobball and tofu to notify everyone that the meal is done*

Okay, so this is for Vari..this is for Jonny..

*flickering lightbulb appears above my head as I try to remember what everyone else enjoyed*

Darn it..it's been too long to keep that in check...I hope they like it either way, I just hope they don't pull my tails over it again T~T

Well, best to set the tables I guess..

*asks 3 bwork [magus] to clean the tables off while I prepare the finishing touches*

0 0

You know, making meals and lounging around is all well and good but it's kinda dull when youve spent a few months travelling the world...

*Sighs and jumps off the sofa*

The only thing exciting these days is either teasing varia or Bee trying to destroy us. Maybe it's time to go on another adventure away from this place.

*Opens the door to the bathroom and interrupts varia's shower*

Hey, I think I'm gonna go head out for a month or two away from here. Thought I'd let you know.

*Packs things in a small duffel bag and heads out of the tavern.*

0 0
Score : 4082

*throws a pickaxe towards Jonny that barely misses him and shaves off a few strands of his hair*

Johnny, you're never nice to me anymore, that makes me sad v_v And you should also know never to interrupt a lady in the shower either :T

*dries my hands and strolls over to the weapon, picking it up and walking towards the basement to reorganize the kennels*

By the way, we can have one of those "adventures" again if some of the inhabitants come back around more often

*snickering as I disappear into the darkness with my tails emanating a hot red light*

0 0
Score : 637

*returns to the inn giving up on whatever it is he was doing*

"Oh, it's just you. Is anyone else around?"

0 0
Score : 3636

*Peeks into the inn, seeing what she assumes to be a vacant deathly mess. No sign of anyone that she can tell. Wearing a white robe, though her gleaming red eyes show*

Hm... Looks like no one has even kept it clean since I was gone.... yet again.

*Drifts quitely too the front staring in absent minded while touching the wood of the door frame*

I can't quite stay away from you old friend.

0 0

*The young sacrier made his way back into the inn. Ever ageless, he still looked the same as he did years ago. He noticed a hooded figure at the entrance of the now abandoned inn, which looked in disrepair and but a shell of its once former glory.*

*The sacrier slung the bag he had carried with him down on the ground, the figure seemed to not have yet noticed his presence. With a cautious tap on the shoulder of the stranger, the sacrier cleared his throat.*

Excuse me, you should be careful around here. This building has been abandoned for a while now, you might catch something if you stay in here.

0 0
Score : 575

Oo-ho-hoho *A voice from inside cackled*

It seems that we may have sum guests. No 'ne ever ventures aroun' these parts. Please, please, lil elbow grease an' this place might have a spec of life again.

*The old enu creaks and groans with the floor boards as he makes his way to the fire place, attempting to start its dying embers back into a roaring flame*

0 0

*The sacrier took a step back, his stance defensive. He did not even notice the enutrof’s presence. After a moment, the sacrier observed the enu’s actions and decided that they were most likely not a threat.*

May I ask, who exactly are you? *He asked as he stepped inside and closer to the fire place*

Have you been living in this place while it had been abandoned?

0 0

*Glances half long at a very very familiar face, only showing her distinct eyes at first, smirking and having a hard time not just colliding with his back as he notices this strange new person in our inn.* 

Silly..you know exa-...

She stops herself, holding back a lot as she didn't expect to see anyone new. But casually saunters in to distract Jon by holding her hands over his eyes.*

As much as I am interested myself, I'm shocked you haven't recognized me yet!

*Crosses her arms and nodding her head back to let her equally ageless fairness show. Although she looks strangely more traveled and permanently crimson eyed*

(Also Jon if you see this, I've been trying to message you forever tongue)

0 0

*The sacrier was at a loss for words, it had felt like years since their last meeting and yet there she stood. His whole body froze at the sight of her and all he could muster was a quiet chuckle before he could say something*

M-Miss Varia? When did you ge-ack! *He stuttered out his first words and then subsequently bit his tongue*

*He winced slightly from the pain, enough to snap him out and regain his composure*

*The sacrier examined her, still overflowing in charisma and still larger than life. He also noticed her crimson eyes. He took a few steps towards her until their faces were inches apart, his eyes completely focused on hers*

Crimson eyes... they’re like that permanently now huh... very unusual. *He said in a tone of voice full of curiosity* What power did you acquire this time Miss Varia? Tell me everything...

(Ankamabox is a bit fuck-y, can’t send a message to anyone, sorry )

0 0

*Watching in amusement almost at her presence causing such a stir in an otherwise strong friend, giggling a bit and blinking as Jon rears quite close. Than smiles and takes off her hood, letting her hair out for some fresh hair finally.*

Well for one, you could consider this my "real" eye color. The "normal" Eye color was simply what I call my zero state.

*Taking a moment to adjust her now slightly longer hair, as it is want to annoy her at every other moment.*

I've always generally had these eyes I just preferred not to scare the living daylights out of everyone I met. As for new powers? I would say it's less new and more controlled.

*Glancing up in thought than returning back too the impatient eyes of her friend*

Oh fine, I spose that's against my normal shtick huh. I've had a few adventures and just finally decided I'd had enough hiding them.

(That's annoying, I do ponder if you might ever play again though, I don't recall you ever meeting my actual eni or anything.)

0 0

Yes, you look much more traveled than when we last met, that’s true. Don’t worry, in the past you used to scare me then I realised you’re actually nice when it came to your friends and getting out of trouble. Then again, trouble has a way of finding us when we come back here so I’m sure it won’t be long until this peaceful conversation of ours will be interrupted soon enough.

*The sacrier glanced up before he grabbed his friend by the waist, picked her up with ease and twirled her down to the side as a piece of rotted debris fell from the ceiling and smashed on to the floor*

*With a wink and a cheeky grin he said* Didn’t want that cute face of yours to get hurt. That was somewhat disappointing. *He laughed quietly to himself*

Never mind, let’s spar again some day. I know I have little to no chance of beating you but I can still show you how much stronger I got.

(I did actually get a subscription again and played in a new account last month but honestly there’s so much change now in the game than when I stopped playing that I don’t have enough time to really invest in dofus anymore. Plus you know, real life stuff keeps me too busy these days, English weather is pretty bad, work related stuff, relationship etc etc )

0 0

*Taken slightly aback by his interesting attempt to "save" her face from falling lumber, only to giggle and right herself while she listens*

I never really pictured you as being chivalrous in regards too me, but that was a bit flattering if not unnecessary.

*Stretches a bit in her slightly heavier garb that is traditional for her. Glancing towards the decrepit tables with a bit of an annoyed look.* 

I swear.. why is it that no one keeps after this relic? You'd think after a life time of nearly living here SOMEONE would clean while we where gone. But I guess that's just because "I" left.

*Sighs and giggles walking and running a hand across a far wall distractedly* 

If you want to spar, we should probably set that up. I wonder if the old re spawning nonsense still exists... this place has been leveled more times than Bee. 

*chuckles too herself and traces a large glowing seal into a part of the wall. leading out a new looking, far more concise blade with a combination of the two styles of greatsword's she used when going all out*

I've learned to contend with remaining...less noticeable. Although this will still cause just as much damage as the world rending nonsense I toted around so very long ago.

(I really wish you would at least poke your nose in, or add me somewhere less...this hehe.)

0 0

Mhmm... I’m sure that’s the case. *The sacrier nodded knowingly*

*He ran his index finger along the railing of the stairs to the second floor as a large amount of dust accumulated enough to cover his whole finger, he blew away the dust bunny as its scattered remains laid with the rest of the unclean floor below*

I don’t think the old girl has anything left in her. Sure I could fix the machine again and again but realistically it’s ancient magic we’re constantly dealing with. Our constant tampering with it may just cause more problems for us, not that I wouldn’t mind I bit of excitement now and then.

*The sacrier opened the door to his old room only to be greeted with the Sun’s rays, the far back wall was completely destroyed and nature had taken control of the room. His old possessions underneath layers of green foliage and plants that grew during his absence*

Ah... well it seems that I won’t be able to use this room anymore.

*The sacrier slides down the railing of the staircase and tried to land on to the nearby sofa but as his body made contact with the cushions, the sofa gave way from the sacrier’s weight and collapsed, a cloud of dust covered the surrounding area.

As you can see, this place is barely liveable as it is Miss Varia. *He said as he dusted himself off. He then walked over and grabbed her arm, inspecting the new weapon more closely as he turned her arm to see the different parts of the blade*

Very interesting...

(That’s true, we’ve known each other for years but we only really interact on here. What would you suggest I add you in then? I don’t play dofus that much any more anyways.)

0 0
Respond to this thread