FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The RolePlay Conference Room

By September 22, 2009, 05:43:39
[The RolePlay Conference Room

What is the Roleplay Conferernce room?

This is like a general disscusion, for Roleplayers. ANY general disscusion, that relates to this fourm, should be posted here. This is to cut down on random OOCs: And for people to have conversations with fellow RPers. Please read the rules that also include, what sort of things you post here

Rulez
-No Fighting.
-Not too much profanity.
-Calm conversations or arguements can be settled here instead inside of the RP's itself.
-Discussion about the RP's and games
-Discussion of the upcoming or planning RP's and games
-Advertise RP's and games
-...and mostly, Have Fun.

I don't take credit from making this thread by myself, this was an Idea taken from the Wakfu fourms. To read the orginal thread Clickhere
0 0
Reactions 1859
Score : 6683

Hey, I was thinking of bringing this thread to dofus myself! In the original fourm, people did have some discusion other then, the rollplay fourm, but I reckon it should be kept, to being about this fourm.

For my first post, I'd like to recomand, newbie RPers, to Dofus Acadamy. My first ever post was on Dofus acadamy, it began my rode to a great RPer. It is also good, for experts, I have been posting on it since page 3. Apparntly War of the Classes, is good for newbies too, again, thats great for experts as well, it has a mixture of games and rp. Now I'd like to advertise my own RP

War of the Dofus
Story: It is years before mordern dofus, the twelve classes are seperate nations. The feccas have found the dofus egg, bringing all out war bettween the classes. The thread, we slowly recreate the history of dofus.

It is on its 5th page, the current plot is: A young xelor, Vardeos, has drunk larva from mount rushu, giving him the name Oto mustan. He rose to power, creating Barkmar! A group of rebels, realised they need a guild to face up to his demons, so they create a guild called Bontrian, before watching Solar die before their eyes. The barkmarians have taken over the entire world, and plans to wipe out, this minor guild Bonta... Can bonta surivive

One of my favirorte, post, was about how Dark Vald was created, you gotta read it, its on page 5

0 0
Score : 286

The war of the classes if funny but stupid xD Here is why, EVERYONE seems to end up suicidal charaging on the one class till that class die, read the orignal war of the classes, everyone kept picking on the enus, they all suicidal charaged him, til the enus died. tongue

0 0
Score : 490

On wakfu this was so popular, that the moderators accepted it as "The general discuison of rollplay fourm" Everyone accepted as that. Also before to make a new thread, please discuss it on this thread. Reason: Avoid flooding the fourms, As people agreed on Wakfu, we should keep the number of RPs around 3 or 4. Too many is flooding, too low is boring. Another reason for discusing it here, is too keep people from making boring stupid threads. The person could post his ideas, people tell them if its good idea, they add their ideas(if they are joining) Together people think of the whole plot, before they make it. And when its made, it will be an awesome Rp. Read the orignal thread on Wakfu you'll see what I am talking anout

As for games: There are too many pointless games on this fourm flooding the fourm. Like whats the deal with the new game ME TOO! ? Its just people posting what they did recently and someone postest Me too! if they have too. Discus any threads you are gonna make here, to avoid making pointless threads, that spam the fourms.

0 0

Okay fair enough, I hope people do use this thread. It worked in Wakfu

0 0

Well my idea for a new thread is revamping a French Roleplay, after all french made dofus, so wouldn't that mean, they'd have good Roleplay? Don't worry, I have translated the entire french roleplay fourm, with google translator, and with it read it all. My suggestion is revamp(Revamp means to recreate an old thread right?)
"Le tour du monde en 80 ans" Its english meaning is
Around the world in 80 yearsRP Multi. It got to an amazing 65 pages! the problem with some french rp however, is that its so hard to read the plot. The original post was just (translated)

Hello young adventurers, I am looking for brave men, brave, resourceful, reliable and boarded my boat: The Mouss'vogue. My goal is to circumnavigate the world in less than 80 years we take the seas but we will stop at the bottom of Amakna to Brakmar then we'll do the rest of the trip. The trip starts in the west of Bonta peak which is usually the boat to the island of Nowell. I need a browser, four knights, a calculator, a man who goes on the mast (I do not know how to say).

I leave you to your presentations, will start tomorrow at 18:00. A bientôt!

Captain fores

People basicily posted how their character joined off, then how the journey went. Of course we can add our own plot, but keep to the basic travel around the world in less then 80years xD

0 0
Score : 490
myfriendjebusthesec|2009-09-22 07:40:00
Well my idea for a new thread is revamping a French Roleplay, after all french made dofus, so wouldn't that mean, they'd have good Roleplay? Don't worry, I have translated the entire french roleplay fourm, with google translator, and with it read it all. My suggestion is revamp(Revamp means to recreate an old thread right?)
"Le tour du monde en 80 ans" Its english meaning is
Around the world in 80 yearsRP Multi. It got to an amazing 65 pages! the problem with some french rp however, is that its so hard to read the plot. The original post was just (translated)...

Not a bad idea, we english speakers seem to find in harder to comherhend the plot of the RP, so unlike the french version, we need a more suspfic(spelling) plot. Lets put some thought into this before you make it. (Because Jebus was the one who thought of the idea, she needs to be the one to make it) We could start with everyone introuducing their characters, their life before their journey. How they got recruted. Then when we have say 4 people we begin.

I'd like to add another feature to this thread, called "Ideas for everyone" You can also post on this thread, your ideas for Rpers to follow (They dont have to follow thse, but it would be nice if they did) I have an idea myself, and will post it as an example
When joining an Rp, don't use your IGN(in game name) For every RP you do, make a differernt character, from a differernt class. And When you post your bio, try and fit in as much as information as possible; example:
Here is a basic format of your bio, for everyone

Name: Kougar
Class:Fecca
Details: Kougar is an adventurous young fecca, who always gets into mischef. When ever he hears the word, "Dangerous" His whole face lits up in excitment. He has an enourmous crush on all girls, but is not very good around them. He isn't very smart either
History: Kougar, being very young doesn't having a very big history, but when he was a baby, he was dropped on the head, decreasing his IQ
Equipment: Kougar, like most childerern his age, wears a full purple pwi set. He also carrys a stick around, which he uses as his wepon.
Level: 5
0 0

the finish the setence word game was nerocoposted again, could people please stop nercoposting(I admit when I was new I did it twice) if you see an old thread, that you really liked, and want to do it, but is long dead, dont nercopost it, chat here, and people will tell you if its a good idea to revamp the thread

The Around the world thing: Why not make it a race? We could have like 3 teams maybe, or even 12 spearate class teams. Everytime you post a part of the rp, you gain a point for your team. Therefore the most active wins, but no double posting and trade posting

0 0
Score : 3121

The Wakfu Academy, my influence (thanks!), got up to 40 pages! In a single schoolyear! If RP's are good and popular, they can reach huge heights!

0 0

they usualy dont reach that high in international dofus rolelay though sad

0 0

I think it would be apporvate, to direct players to active fourms using this thread as well. Here is the list of the current active threads of this fourm, and their discription

The Dofus Acadamy: A fun thread, featuring, the strangest school of amkama. This has, stuff about, what they did in class, or exam. It has their drama's with other people. It has events ect. It even has war! If dwk feels like it, I invite him to post more details about the acadamy
War of The Dofus Read Bloods discription above (2nd post
Tales of AmkamaThis is a war thread, its sort of Bark vs Bonta stylish war thingy (Anyone else have a better discripton?)
War of The classesThis is a fun, rp, and its uniqe, because its a mixture of an Rp and a game, check it out, its fun

Thats about it, I don't think the The Mystery of the Dark Legion, will suririve much longer, its really complicated.

And now for the world in 80years: A race sounds good, I don't know about the scoring board thing, anyone have an idea of how the scoring would work?

0 0

*Bump* we need to keep this important thread going xD

0 0
Score : 3121

To follow you, Jebus, I shall post details.
*Gathers breath*
The Dofus Academy is a school-oriented roleplay in which characters have 'fun', learn 'stuff', and risk their lives knowing that there's a war around the corner! Somewhat. Ish. Ah, well. Go to school, have 'fun'. do things, and adventure!

*Lets out breath* Xelor, that was hard.

0 0

DWK we could use your opion on Around the world ect

I figured War Of the Dofus, is going to die, when we hit morden dofus, and have fully created history. So I was thinking of a New Rp I could make. I was playing a game called Prototype, and I decided to base my RP on that! Plot and Rules: Well I would start the thread, in the world is in chaos, everyones turned into zombies, and Im a SuperIop, slying miliatry, infected, hunters ect. Then I talk to some evil guy. Then I would explain the rules of the thread, then I would start the roleplay with

18 days eairler,
and the start of the story, and we keep adding stuff to the story, to get to the 18th day

0 0

sounds interessing, much more funner then Around the World. Its simple your first post, says what happened on the 18th day, then the rules, then togeher we post until we reach the 18th day. But the thread won't have to end there, we could keep fighting the infected, try and stop the infection from reaching other parts of the world

You've already sucked me in Blood, MAKE IT ALREADY

0 0
Score : 1461
myfriendjebusthesec|2009-09-23 09:09:00
Thats about it, I don't think the The Mystery of the Dark Legion, will suririve much longer, its really complicated.

Yeah, unfortunately it got kind of wierd. That sort of thing happens to the best of roleplays though. You kind of have to get lucky.

As a side-note, The Mystery of the Dark Legion was going to be a closed RP. I was just going to write a story basically. But I guess I just thought that an open RP would be more fun at the time. Should I write the story how I was planning on writing it? I'll only do it if people are actually interested.
0 0
Score : 424

You should keep The Mystery of the Dark Legion going! I was hoping to have some more opportunities to post tongue.

0 0

I'd read it obvious. As an open, it was interesing, but I stopped posting, because it got kinda complicated. I made prototype btw, I reckon its gonna be pretty kool. Might be a bit hard for newbies, but I'll try and help them join. Ya guys wanna join? Im alrite with newbies, and stuff being in it, I wont critizie you xD

A wakfu thread I made become instantly propular. I was expecting it to die, but tons of people joined xD Starfus: Click here

0 0
Score : 1461

Oh, I'm no noob. I roleplayed on the forum here years ago, but then I quit Dofus. But now I'm back, so I roleplay again.

I don't really know if I want to join the new RP though. No offense to you, but I'm not a big fan of the premise. Good luck with it though. I hope it grows. I just don't think that there are that many RPer's on the forum nowadays. Back in the day when we had a RP MOD and everything there were tons and tons of really great RP's. Go back to like 2006 to 2007 threads. They're great.

0 0
Score : 1142

WRONG im a role player that in case you have not noticed yet,post as much as i can cause i LOVE ROLE PLAYING.

0 0
Respond to this thread