FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The RolePlay Conference Room

By September 22, 2009, 05:43:39
Reactions 1859
Score : 3121

*Salutes* Yay! And yes, two times would be boring. They'd barely be different! I think there should be several unique ages.

0 0
Score : 361

hmmm after reading this of different ages i thougth that many different times would be nice, like prehistoric age, medieval age, modern age and future

0 0

My point exactly. We should have a vote.

0 0
Score : 424

My vote is several ages.

Several ages - 1
Two ages - 0

0 0

i vote for several ages

Several ages - 2
Two ages - 0

0 0

Several ages for me!

Several ages: 3
Two ages: 0

0 0
Score : 6683

K serval ages, allow me to make slight changes too my plot, Instead we have 4 ages, same plot, only this time we have 4 ages:
Prehistoric
Dofus
Wakfu
Starfu (Yep they are making a new game based on Dofus, thats in space wink

Plus I like Dwk, saying it would be like Chrono Trigger we should name the thread after that game wink

Plus please remember to noobs out there, don't steal this idea, its for Shadow frost to make, for he's the one who suggested it, and he has final say in the plot, and rules

*Blood-Lover

0 0

Motion passed by unanimous vote. And yes, Shadow-Frost should start it.

0 0

In that case, I'll make the thread as soon as I get an idea as to why the time got all screwy in the first place. Any suggestions?

So, Prehistoric will be when the 6 dragons existed, before the Dofi were layed, etc.

Current time will be, of course, the most obvious.

Wakfu would be 1,000 years after, Ogrest has the Dofi, really powerful, whatever.

And the future would be...I dunno, the section that's in the future would be a complete wasteland with barely any life, thus the reason everyone moved into space?

Also, yeah, I think its a good idea to name it after Chrono Trigger.

0 0

Yeah thats good, lets pertend God Xelor messed up time. You still need the rules, once we get that sorted out, your ready to make the topic

0 0

Come on we need more discussion here people! About anything too do with RPs. Remember adivertise, discuss about RPs you want to make, and see if people like the idea. Tips for rping, unoffical rules to attempt to have people follow, example, trying to have everyone post here, before making a new thread. Anything thats related to this fourm

Shadow has been absent for sometime, if hes not back in 5 days should we make crono trigger for him?

0 0

I'm still here tongue. I'll make it soon, probably today. Hows about 'Chronofu' for a name?

0 0

Chronofu, Chronofu, Chronofu. Nice ring to it! *Daydreams about it* Yeah, this is going to be cool. *Snaps out of it* Mystery of the Dark Legion has been found dead, at a low number of pages. Autopsies reveal that the cause of death was most likely an overdose of posts that don't add to the story.

0 0
Score : 1142

i like the name chronofu and i want to join in on that thread when it comes out!(mainly because the tales of amakna thread and the second war of the classes i think are pretty much dead)i've really been itching for a new roleplay that i could join.
anyways,chronofu chronofu chronofu! smile

0 0

So when that comes out, we'll have The Dofus Academy, The World is Doomed, A Walk in the Dark 2, and Chronofu. 4 RPs!

0 0
Score : 1461

I'm excited that we'll have 4 RP's out there. Should be fun.

0 0

Well, here I go. I'm gonna begin making the intro for Chronofu.

EDIT: Wait, no I'm not. There's one thing I forgot to do!

0 0

Ahah, done.

Dofus divisions map. Voila! I hope it's clear enough. Now, you'll notice Sufokia is not included into any of the time divisions.You'll see why when I finally make the RP.

Also, those red spots on the map are underground mine cart locations.

0 0

That is a really well desinged map, im getting exited about this alredy

0 0

The World is doom, is not the name of my thread, its Prototype. The world is doom, is to fit in whats its about. I have an Idea of a new thread, but figuring I already have an alive one, plus the fourm already has the max we are trying to have (4) I'll keep it a sercret for now if you got the rules sorted out, make it wink

0 0
Respond to this thread